Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ MSfAT: All the Time In the World ❯ JUST Cubble? Yeah, right! ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
As planned Yugi showed up at just after 4 with some movies and popcorn for them. They kissed right after he was in, and went to watch the movies in Yami's room. 'He's in my room! But, I can't blow this. We're just going to cubble. JUST. Cubble!' He mentally punched his lusty side in the face. Yugi put in the movies, and hopped in the bed. Yami hopped in with him holding the remotes, and they snuggled up close. Yugi looked over to the side of Yami's bed, and there were the pictures in cute frames. He looked over to Yami blushing, "Oh, you!" he giggled hugging his love. Yami chuckled lightly, and wrapped his arm around Yugi. The movies were interesting but not nearly as interesting as the cubbling. "I love you, Yami." Yugi was looking up at him with his big cute eyes. "I love you, too." he replied. "I love everything about you. Even the things I don't like about you, I love, because they're a part of you." He adjusted himself to maintain better contact with Yami. "I love your voice. From the moment I first heard it I know you were strong, devoted, and determined. It sweet and calming when you speak softly, and threatening and booming when you yell." He started rubbing Yami's neck. "Your eyes can see through any one. When they're not clouded by other things, they can see through people like glass. Your hair, I could just play in." He smiled and moved the rub the back of Yami's head. The older boy released a groan to let Yugi know what he was doing to him. "You're such a great leader. You've lead all you team's to victory. You can do anything you want, because you have the determination to make it happen." He kissed his love's nose, and smiled cutely. "You're so strong." Yami knew that was the time for him to wrap his arms all the way around Yugi. "I can't help but feel safe." Yugi returned his hug. "You're so amazing," he purred in his ear.

Yugi felt something poking him in his lower area. "Do I need to guess what that is?" The question earned him another poke. Yugi rolled over to sit on top of Yami hips, and playfully wiggles, making Yami Yami release another groan. Yugi slowly started taking off his shirt, then kissed Yugi when it was off. Yami moved to undo Yugi's pants, but he moved his hands into his. "I got this." He un did his pants and pulled them down to above his knees. As his un did Yami's pants the relaxed one didn't mind taking in the erotic event. Yugi's penis was a cute as he was, and wasn't too big or to little for him. He was just so cute all over! Yugi took Yami's harder bigger member in his hand and started moving it. He moved downward and kissed it before teasing the tip with his tongue. "Yugi... you little mink..." Yami gripped the sheets and grunted. "You're the animal grunting." He licked up the side, enjoying the sounds Yami made from his teasing. "Yu-- Yugi..." The tone in that  one was a very clear warning, so his took Yami as far in his month as he could. He sucked and pumped his cock, and got Yami to release in his month quickly. There was no way Yami could cum quietly. He let out a very loud groan that made them thankful his mom wasn't there. He swallowed every drop on cum, and licked his lips. "Oh, Yugi. You're a dream come true. I'm sorry I didn't see it before," he whispered. Yugi smiled and leaded down next to him. He kissed him as he started grabbing himself, and Yami didn't mind tasting his own semen to make out with Yugi. Yugi started moaning as his pleasure boosted, and Yami moved Yugi's hand to please him with his own. "Oh, my Yugi. You mean the world to me." Yami whispered smoothly to his love. "Now that my stubbornness has be cleared there's nothing I can't do for you. I need you by my side. I need to know I satisfy you. I need you." Yugi tried to keep his eyes open as Yami spoke, but his hand was being so good to him. "Oh, Yami..." he moaned. He gasped as he ejaculated into Yami's hand, on the sheet, and some got on Yami's abs. "Oh, love... You're so sweet." They kissed again, cleaned up, turned off the TV. Yugi pulled his pants back up, but Yami put a throw them, because his didn't want to get under the sheets in clothes. They cubbled up together again, and took a nap.

Converting /tmp/phpxr5DCH to /dev/stdout