Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ MSfAT: You'll Always Matter ❯ A very important note, before you begin! ( Chapter -1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Hello, everyone! I'm Youjo, and I have decided to conclude darkmageliz's My Slave for All Time.

It was hard for me to think of ideas. I think she wrote herself into a whole (assume it's a girl). She put in her ANs that alot was going in her life at the time of writing this, but no hints as the where the story was going, and how it was to conclude. The only thing i have to go on is that was suppose end in 2 more chapters. THIS WILL NOT END IN JUST 2 CHAPTERS.

This is the first time I'm writing a fanfiction is years. My first try was a weak attempt, and I haven't written since. I draw and i thought about ending it in fan-comic, but I feel it's more important to continue this story in text, as it started for consistences' sake.

I don't know the original author. I've contacted her via MM.org email, and never heard back from her. I don't want people to think I'm trying to steal her story. It's just closure is needed for something dramatic as this.

Here's the start of the original fic, for those of you that don't know it.
http://www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/view_ch.php?id=112503&cid=3821 39&submit=View
Converting /tmp/phpOOb86e to /dev/stdout