Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ MSfAT: You'll Always Matter ❯ Restless Kings finally get it! ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Yami went on without another word from Atemu, and did his best to have fun. He felt noticeably lighter after talking to Tea, and ended up dancing at a club he'd been wanting to go in since it opened when he was 15. He had a few of his own moves, and many guys and girls showed him how to do more. He was only there for about 2 hours, tho. He loud music started getting to him easily, and he didn't want to have to run home from a headache so early in the night. He bounced around to a few more places he could now legally visit, including the porn section of the video rental store. While he was standing in there he didn't really know why. He still wasn't feeling horny, and wanted to keep his word to his mom about it. She said it was ok, but... He didn't know why or how he casually rented the gay porn videos. It was a social stigmatism to be "ashamed" to rent porn, but if people were really ashamed the porn business wouldn't be as popular as it is. He also figure it was time to stop being ashamed about what he wanted and needed. It already cost someone so much.

He got home at 11, with his mom already asleep, and made it to his room. He got Tea's number off his back before taking a quick shower, and only getting into his boxers before bed. Or... what he liked to have been bed. He laid there for a few minutes, tied but not being able to sleep. He looked over to the videos sitting on top of his DVD player next to his TV. He heavily sighed as he felt himself giving in to whatever Atemu was talking about. Maybe if he just watched the video he would appease the frustrated king.

The good thing about gay porn is that they don't waste must time with a "story". Yami could feel his face reddening, and had his hand on himself when the guys started making out. He had to go on and admit that he was enjoying this more than he thought he would. As the black guy in the video started pounding into the Asian guy, Yami's hand started slowly stroking his fastly hardened member. His hand speed up, when the fuckee of the video started moaning, and at some point he closed his eyes, and imagined Yugi there. It wasn't an exact visible of the night they share in real life, but in is mind it was Yugi enjoying a good fucking. Yami could feeling Yugi's soft skin, and tight anus. He could smell him, see him, and hear his moans in his red hot ears. Yami leaned back on the bed, on one elbow while he other hand worked to release his seed. He could see the younger teen riding on top of him, now. moving his tight warmth up and down his begging cock. He opened his eyes back to reality to see the men fucking in a different position now, one better for the camera to get the cum shot. His hand continued to move on his thick, 8 inch erection. He watched the men cum, and closed his eyes to lock himself off from reality again. His vacant hand moved to his chest, and started caressing his ads and playing with his nipples. He could rightly pretend the hand was what was his better half, but he felt something else. Atemu was over him, with lust stinging from his painfully crimson eyes. He was naked, too, and Yami kind of frowned at a black more toned version of himself looking at him like that. Atemu took Yami mouth in a forceful kiss, and gave the birthday no time to protest before massaging his testes. Yami groaned into the kiss, as Atemu made his easy way on top of him. "You can guess what happens next, right?" Atemu whispers moving Yami's knees up to better position himself to Yami's hole. "You could at least move my boxers, like a gentlemen," he replied, blushing harder. Atemu snickered a little as he got the underwear off Yami, and repositioned himself. 2 different guys were already having sex on the DVD, by now. "How can I feel this?" Yami asked closing his eyes. "Don't worry about that. Just enjoy it," Atemu answers, and slides his erect member into the teenage adult. "Ah... You're..." Yami grunted, not in pain but just feeling it enter him. "Big, I know." he finished. He had no intention of going easy on his reborn self. He moved Yami's legs into the air, and started ramming hard into him. Yami yelled out of surprised and moaned from the shouldn't force. "I feel like... such a bitch...!" he said on the edge of orgasm, already. Yami laughed with a sly expression on his face, that made him look convincingly evil. Keeping his hands in place to hold Yami's legs up, and leaned down to give him another forceful kiss. The pounding Yami prostates was taken couldn't take anymore and he his cum shoot out on his chest, as he huffed for air. Yami broke the kiss when Yami tightened around him, and came inside of him. "Now... I think we're on the right track." Atemu proudly stated letting Yami out of the position and disappeared. "Yeah, right... You pervert..." he said in huffs. He cleaned himself off, turned off the video, and went into the most peaceful sleep he had in a while. He dreamt about Yugi that night. It wasn't depressing or sexual. He and Yugi were sitting out on a sunny day in a grassy plain field enjoying a private picnic. Yami awoke the next morning with a less grumpy Atemu, and a much easier feeling.

Converting /tmp/phpWLqgAz to /dev/stdout