Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Murder and weird dreams ❯ death to fluffy things ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Title: Murder, sex, and weird dreams

Summary: Petty annoyances can lead to bad things… or really good things.

Disclaimer: All rights and privileges are reserved to the creators of Yu-gi-oh. No profit was made from this fic it is merely for entertainment purposes.

Enjoy.

Please review. I was thinking about making this into a story or maybe leaving it as a one shot but I’m not sure, what do you think?

Rating: MA

Listening to: Mudvayne ‘Falling’

Warning: Contains Yaoi (guy/guy) MalikXBakura

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =


Bakura rolled out of bed and groaned scratching his side with a yawn, sleep still evident in his tired looking eyes, ‘stupid unicorn dreams,’ he grumbled slipping his hand into the front of his blue stripped boxers. ‘I’ll kill them all,’ he thought pushing the bathroom door open with his foot and flipped the light on. ‘I HATE FUZZY BUNNY CREATURES AND HORSES WITH HORNS AND LITTLE GAY PINK DOTS! I HATE PINK!’ He growled slapping the lid up and relieving himself in a golden stream, “GOD DAMN SON OF A BITCH I DON’T WANT TO GO TO WORK!” he howled with his head back.

Malik laughed from the door dressed in a white dress shirt, black slacks, a red tie, and black boots. He had his arms crossed watching him with a smirk, “you know it’s the middle of the afternoon right?”

Bakura snapped the rim of his boxers against his stomach and narrowed his eyes at him giving a wiggle of the head, “where were you?”

“We might have to move again,” he tilted his head watching the other male, “this man kept smacking his gum next to me and we visited the closet”

Bakura laughed and walked past him into their room, “were you seen?”

“Well this other man saw me and screamed so of course I had to let him visit the other man,” he followed with a nod, “before I knew it there were four of them”

Again Bakura laughed and dropped his boxers taking the pants off the dresser and turned toward the nicely dressed male leaving them unbuttoned and unzipped, “you stopped at four this time. Showing some restraint, that’s good”

Malik smirked and licked his lips looking up the length of him slowly, “what time does Yami want you to come in?”

Bakura shrugged.

“So then it doesn’t matter,” he stepped in front of him obviously much taller than he slipping his hand up the side of his face, “if you’re late or not”

“I suppose it doesn’t,” he grinned brushing his lips against Malik’s, “killing people always gets you hot doesn’t it”

Malik took his hand and pressed it to his erection, “what do you think?”

“Carry that all the way home did you?” Bakura grabbed the bulge in his pants and licked his lips kissing him again, roughly. Malik slid his hand down into his pants taking his cock in his hand squeezing until he moaned in his mouth. He brought his foot around behind his knees and kicked them out from under him slamming them back against the bed.

Malik licked his along his jaw line kissing and sucking the tender skin of his neck tugging his pants down his thighs until his erection was exposed. A moan escaped him undoing his belt and pants freeing his throbbing cock from the confines of his slacks. Malik slid down his body staring up into his blue eyes until his face was near the cock he held. He licked it so teasingly making the sticky white substance erupt to which he licked. Bakura’s face flushed with passion leaning up on his elbows to watch him making the experience all the more pleasurable.

“I love it when you tease me,” Bakura growled huskily through his teeth.

A smirk turned up his lips taking the length of him into his mouth squeezing his balls with one hand and slid the other up his thigh. Bakura moaned moving his hips ever so slightly at the feel of Malik’s tongue and teeth sucking and moving across his cock.

“Uuunnnn,” he growled clutching the sheets, his knuckles turning white, overwhelmed by pleasure, “I want you… inside me…”

Malik licked his throbbing member like a Popsicle stick as Bakura bent his knees and slid down to the end of the bed urging him to take him. “Eggar?”

“DO IT!” he growled.

Malik grinned slid inside of him at once pressing his full length into him and began thrusting pushing Bakura back with his hips so that he was on the bed with him now. They moaned and panted making the bed thud against the floor with his thrusts. Malik took his erection in his hand keeping in time with his thrusts.

“Aaahh Ahh!” Bakura moaned moving his hips against him, “harder!”

Doing as he was told Malik leaned over his lover and dug his fingers into the mattress slamming against his backside with all the force of his hips. He clenched his jaw grinding his hips against him. Still after so many times he was tighter than he’d ever thought him possible.

“Nnnn!” he growled out a moan until finally he released inside of him and Bakura oozed with pleasure. Malik fell against him both of them panting and sweating feeling that they’ve worked out for several hours.

Bakura pressed back against the mattress with a clenched jaw and yes enjoying the feel of him kissing up his neck and chin until finally meeting his lips much softer than he had before.

“Mmm,” he moaned sliding his hands up his back, “never stop killing people”

Malik laughed and fell against the bed next to him sliding his fingers over his nipple and up his neck to his lips turning his face toward him, “I didn’t plan on it”

“Good”

“Are you still going to see Yami?” he asked falling back on his back and loosened his tie finding his shirt ripped open and a few of the buttons missing.

“Yeah,” he sighed to grumble something.

“Did you have that Unicorn fuzzy bunny dream again?” he chuckled.

“Yes damnit!” he growled jerking his pants up and went to get a tee shirt from the dresser, “I fucking hate pink”

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Please review ^_^