Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My Angel ❯ My Angel ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: Ohayo/Konnichiwa/Konbawa minna-san! Right now, as I'm typing this I'm watching the first three episodes of Ayashi No Ceres. I finally found it! ^____^ I'm so happy! *Bounces up and down* I love Aki and Touya…"I see anger, blood, and sorrow…The balance of your world destroyed." Bwahahahahaha!

Marik: This is how she is with her friends too.

*Squeals* Aki! Aki! Aki! ^______^ The opening theme song, Scarlett is really good. Back to the point, which is that I've finally written my very first lemon!

Marik: Just get on with the Ra be damned fanfic, and stop watching Aya and Aki. >_>;;

Fine. You're too cute to argue with, Marik-kun. So, I present to you: My Angel.

Disclaimer: *Sobs* I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh, or any of the characters…If I did, Yugi and Yami would either be in kitty suits, black leather, or pure bondage gear. Plus, Seto and Jounouchi would be screwing each other silly. But it will never happen…*Cries against Marik*

/Yugi to Yami/

//Yami to Yugi//

"speech"

********** Oh, I almost forgot! For those of you who don't approve of slash/yaoi(M/M lemon!) I'd recommend going back right now. This contains M/M action, in other words, sex. I don't want to be reported because of some whiny brat who doesn't like yaoi-ness. >P *************

Marik: This has absolutely no plot whatsoever…

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Yugi's POV*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I watched Yami out of the corner of my eye as he stared out the window and into the fading sun. I couldn't concentrate on doing my math homework at all, given that Yami and I always fool around after school. He knows how to cheer me up, and I know that he loves me the same way I do. I glanced down at the math assignment and groaned. "Homework is such cruel and unusual punishment…" I sighed, resting my head on my folded arms.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Normal POV*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Yami looked up to see his aibou groaning over his math assignment. The darker one smirked when an ingenious thought hit him. "Would you like me to give you a back massage, aibou?" Yami asked, sauntering over to the bed. The hungry look in his eyes, and the husky voice gave off what he was thinking almost immediately to the light. Yugi seemed to smirk up at Yami, before he nodded his head. Yami sat atop the boy's thighs, almost straddling the younger boy. Yami's nimble hands set to work as he began kneading the tension-filled muscles in circular motions. Yugi closed his eyes, enjoying the feelings that his darker half provoked. Slowly, Yami inched his hands up his light's back, pulling off the shirt in the process.

Yugi's shirt came off with ease and was thrown carelessly to the floor. Yugi shivered from the skin on skin touch, he knew what was going to happen. The dark sovereign placed kisses on every inch of bare skin he could find. Yugi moaned the other's name, encouraging him further. With a slight grin, Yami's hand slipped past the waistband of his lighter half's pants to stoke the boy's arousal teasingly. Yugi arched into the ex-pharaoh's touch, trying to gain more of that delicious friction. Yami denied Yugi of that, and removed his hand.

Yugi suddenly found that Yami was too overdressed. He tried to peel the shirt from the yami's chest, wanting the dark one as much as Yami wanted him. In his current position, he couldn't accomplish his goal. Yami only smirked and removed his own shirt. Yugi reached up to take a hardened nub in his mouth, forcing a keening moan from his darker half's throat. Yugi bit down lightly, then soothed it with his tongue. He repeated the action with Yami's other hardened bud, while tenderly stroking his sides.

Yami moved away for a moment, before grabbing the bottle of lotion sitting by the bed. The dark one coated his fingers with the slippery substance, before gingerly poking a digit inside. Yugi was quite used to this, seeing as how he had been with his darker half for months now. He looked up at his darker half, eyes half lidded and clouded with lust.

/Yami..!!/

//Good things come to those who wait, aibou.// Yami smirked mentally.

Their breathing was low, the only thing that could be heard with the comforting silence. Yugi sighed outwardly. His lover was only concerned that he would hurt him, so he gave up. He wasn't fragile, but everyone seemed to think he was. Another sigh.

//Aibou? Something wrong?//

/No, of course not. Just, please hurry. I want you, I need you badly./

Yami could see tears of frustration pooling in the younger boy's eyes. So, he placed the other two digits inside the younger boy and removed them quickly. Yami placed himself at his lighter half's entrance, and before going in, he knelt to whisper something to Yugi. "I love you, my Hikari." Then, Yami pushed in almost all the way.

Yugi whimpered, more out of pleasure than pain. He arched his body up, to feel every inch of Yami against him. Yami moaned appreciatively, giving a small thrust into the boy below him. "Yami!" Yugi gasped, feeling sparks of pleasure that were like wildfire to his nerves. The dark sovereign pulled halfway out before thrusting back in and hitting the bundle of nerves he had managed to hit on his first try. Both boys groaned loudly, throwing them into a furious state of ecstacy. Yugi met every one of Yami's thrusts, writhing and moaning as supernovas exploded behind his eyes and a familiar pressure growing in his belly. Both boys came, screaming blindly as they climaxed violently. They collapsed together in a sated heap on the bed. Yami pulled out of his lighter half carefully, and got up to retrieve a washcloth. Yugi sighed happily, watching his Yami get up. The dark one came back with a wet rag, and cleaned the mess up off both of them. Yami crawled back into bed, gathering his lighter half into his arms and kissing Yugi's forehead as he did so. Yugi smiled as Yami ran his fingers through his hair, try to lull him to sleep. "Aishiteru itsumo, my Yami." Yugi whispered softly before drifting off into sleep. Yami followed suit, but uttered three words before the comforting darkness overtook him. "My little angel…"

*~*~*~Owari*~*~*~*

YAY! My first lemon! Please leave a review for me, and tell me what you think. I accept constructive criticism. Also, I've got a vampire fanfic I'm creating. Well, I'm already on chapter four and my yaoi-crazy friend at school said it was good. Look out for Lost Tears 0f Despair. She'll be putting up Lusting For an Angel as soon as she can, hopefully on Mediaminer because FF.net will just take it off.

Malik: You're sick, both of you. -_-;;;;

Well, at least I'm not a nymphomaniac. u.u;

Marik and Malik: O.O;;;

That's right, I hear you two all the time. That's why I've got Eminem with me!! ^-^ *Holds up Eminem CD and waves it in the air.*

Marik: By the gods, she's rapping. X.X;;;;;

*Glares fiercely at the blonde spirit.* Watch it, or I'll sing `Landslide' again.

Malik: NOOOO!!!!! "Goes into a fetal position and rocks back and forth.*

Awww!!! I'm sorry Maliky-kun! *Glomps Malik.* Ja ne, minn-san!!! ^-^;;;