Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My Beautiful Darkness ❯ Proluge ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Okay how to explain.... So we all know this story is based off on season 0 of yugioh with DM Yami or the forbidden season Hai? And the Yami we know and loved before he started to play duel monsters as a hobby? The ' I'm gonna mind-rape you and you'll thank me later for it' Yami?  

At first I was planning to keep this to myself but I know some people in the world are looking for the ' Two Yami action'. Or this would be better known as Sanityshipping. Atem from season 2 or whatever, and Yami from season 1 or how fans call it season0. I know most of you people may think this is stupid or weird or whatever you wanna call this. But this is a place for your imagination to flow hai? Or is that just FF.net? 

 

Anywho I decided to separate these two and make the sadistic one different from the now tamed one who rarely uses mind crush.  

Plus I got this idea after seeing a fanart of those two with Yami fucking Atem right on his wall. Seriously they actually had a fanart of it on tumblr. Okay, is that enough rambling? Now for the real summary: This is an AU. S-Yami and C-Yami are in a kinky/torture/love-hate relationship. If you don't like these kind of things, I advise you to stay away from here or pretty much my whole account.

SG Yami- Yami 

DM Yami- Atem

And that's how they will be mentioned through the whole entire fic because I call pharoah Yami 'Atemu'. Now for chapter 1 or the prequel to catch a glimpse of how the became together. Not the way you'd expect. ;D

******************************************

" So you decided play with me?" Though the word play had a whole different meaning for these two spirits.

Ever since the whole trouble with the dueling kingdom came to an end, Atem had been in Yugi's innocence room since he no longer possesed dark powers after learning about true kindness. Just a typical 'king of games' spirit that posseses a bully-magnet child. Yami ( the one from season 0 when he had the violet/purple eyes) was his darker side. He wouldn't exactly call him his brother since everytime he tried to talk to him an evil illusion would appear and make him flee. This time though, he dared hisself to go to the anubis-eye door and face whatever would come since obviously the're not real! When Atem had opened the door( which Yami expected to happen) and walked in, the door automatically shut with a loud bang and locked behind him, leaving the room in completed darkness. Then in a blur his wrists were tied and felt something block his mouth leaving him to breath through his nose. And as if on cue, the room was lit dimly and suddenly felt heat by his neck.

" You know it was unwise of you to come here."

Atem's arm's were raised and tied to a rope above him and had his ankles restrained to the wall. And that was when Atem regretted everything. 

His darker half admired his work before standing next to him smirking. 

" I admit, I did want you away from me since you had been so caught up with saving the world, playing card games, and those friendship speeches that reeaaly makes me sick, but, I realised ' what would be the fun in that?'" 

Atem voice was muffled since he had a ball-gag tied to his mouth. 

" Sorry I couldn't understand you. What was that?" Yami teased. Atem glared at him but stopped when he felt him touching between his legs and suppressed a moan. 

" You know I am a bit horny at the moment from seeing you tied up like this so, I suppose you wouldn't mind if I 'play' with you for a bit would you?" Atem nodded but Yami ignored the response and went to retrieve something. " But don't worry, I'll make this as pleasurable for you as it's about to be for me." But Atem didn't like the sound of this. As he muffled in protest, Yami walked back up with something caught his interest. It was a small clip that was connected to a switch with all sorts of options.

" You do know what this is right?" Atem shook his but from the look of Yami, he knew it something he wasn't going to enjoy. " It's a vibrator. Just to get you warmed up before I take you myself." Atem blushed at the comment but made no sound. " I also plan to use some of my other 'toys'. I think you'll learn to like them. Though my favorite is this one." Yami chuckled before making Atem's black top disappear. 

" Already excited?" Yami asked as he saw a hint of hardness from Atem's pants. The other blushed in a embarressment as his body betrayed him. Yami put the small device in his mouth while caressing Atem's hard nubs. Soon he took it out with a trail of saliva that only seemed to make Atem harder. " Now, let's hear you moan." Yami turned the vibrater clip on medium and clipped it onto one of his nipples and started to suck the other.

It took all of Atem's will power to keep quiet though it was hard when you're about to have some kinky bondage sex with a horny, sexy pharaoh. He soon started to whimper as his face was soon flushed. Yami gently nibbled on the nub, before biting down hard. Atem yelled through the gag in pain as Yami smirked at the blood now oozing down from bruise. Yami left the now purple nipple and turned the vibrator on high and heard Atem's short moans. How could one small device make you feel this good!? After licking up the bloody mess, he held Atem's waist and began to lick his cheek, shortly after that, worked down to his neck. 

Atem, having sensitive skin, couldn't hold back a groan as Yami sucked on his pulse and felt pressure against it and a slight stinging sensation he strangly enjoyed.

Yami pulled away and took off the vibrating clip from the other abused peck. He looked up and devoured the image of Atem's flushed and panting figure. Not wanting to take off the gag just yet, he gracefully lowered hisself down to his knees. Atem felt his pants dissappear from his legs, leaving him in just his boxers. He blushed darkly when he heard Yami chuckling at his buldge. " As much as I'd love to suck on your delicious looking lolipop, I still have a few more things I wanna test out." Yami then left to retrieve 2 more items and came back. " This one here is another vibrator but is used for probing," Atem blushed darkly," And this one, as you can see here, are beads." Yami then teasingly licked the cylinder-shaped vibrator and sucked on it, putting on a show for Atem. Yami then left it in his mouth and slipped Atem's boxers down, moaning at the hard member that was raised before his eyes.

Trying to to get back to his main mission, he slid his hand past the aching member and reached the entrance. His middle finger glided, barely touching, across his entrance. He smirked at Atem's protesting and slowly slipped a bead inside having the muffled yells replaced with moans. He then slid the next still sucking on the vibrator and entered the third. Atem couldn't shake off the pleasuring feeling until a bead hit his most sensitive spot. " Mmmm!!" Yami thrusted at that sweet spot and pulled them all out soon after causing Atem to yell in displeasure. 

 

" Now now Atem, I'm sure you'll enjoy this better."

Yami pulled the slick cylinder out his mouth and turned it automatically to high. Atem's eyes pratically rolled back when the bigger item filled him. Not only that, the vibration just drove him up the wall and began wishing he didn't have the ball gag on. Yami got down to his knees once again and grabbed the rejected member that was now leaking of precum.

Yami place his lips on the tip before taking it in his mouth. He began to suck at a slow and teasing pace having Atem whining for more, though the vibrator gave him more than enough pleasure. Yami enjoyed hearing the other beg making himself have a boner but that will be taken care of later. 

Atem couldn't stop making vocal responses as if he was cursed. No, he couldn't stand this pleasure any more. " !!!!" But before he could spill his seeds Yami instantly pulled away smirking viciously.

Yelling, Atem bucked his hips but recieved no contact much to his dissapointment. " And now the real fun begins." Atem felt himself get turned around. His ankles weren't tied but his hands remained bonded. Yami only pulled his member out his unzipped pants and smirked when he heard a small whimpered when he rubbed his cock on the other's entrance. ' Should I take off the gag... nah.'

Before Atem knew it, Yami plunged into the tight warmth that now surrounded his member. Atem yelled through the gag as Yami had already started a fast yet rough pace. It was nothing how he imagined it. He imagined it to be rape basically but, it felt amazing! Though he did have trouble breathing through his gag.

Moments later, his back was slammed against the wall, his legs raised, held by Yami's hand and the other up on a bent knee, his ball-gag removed and found his hands untied. He wrapped his arms around the other's neck the same time Yami had thrusted back in. He screamed and yelled in pleasure but hurt his throat when Yami hit his prostate. " Oh Yes!! Keep going!" Yami wasn't even planning to stop. In fact they were just getting started.

Yami's thrusts were shortened and rough enjoying the tight entrance of Atem's. It didn't seem that Yami was coming anytime soon. " Oh! Yami I'm-I'm!! -" But before Atem could release once again, Yami pulled out immediantly and smirked when Atem whimpered loudly protest." Why do you keep doing that!?" Yami got Atem on all fours and got on his knees before rubbing his member on Atem's puckered entrance. " What do you want?" He coaxed somehow able to control himself. " Y-yami please... not nooow..." Yami tangled his hand in Atem's hair and yanked his head back hard earning a yell in pain/pleasure. " Wrong." He barely whispered in Atem's ear his warm breath causing Atem to shudder. " Please..." Atem begged. He just wanted to be filled up again. Yami continued teasing his entrance still waiting for the correct answer. " If you want it all you gotta do is ask." And with that he firmly groped Atem's member. " YAMI! Fuck me!" " Correct." And Yami roughly entered Atem and hit his prostate in the first thrust. " Ah!! Right there!" Their yelling and moaning filled the room, continued to get louder and more louder pitched. Yami earned a long moan when he jerked the other's cock. " P-please don't... I'm-" " I know!" He quickened into an unbelievable pace and suddenly felt a sticky substance on his hand. Though Atem was close to passing out, he enjoyed the other's hard thrusts. " Ah ah Atem!" A lazy smile grew on Atem's face as he felt hot seeds filling his passage. " Yami oooh..." Yami pulled, having caught his breath faster. " You can go now." He said laying next to Atem. Atem considered doing so but he was just so worn out! He thought for a minute before sighing and resting on Yami's chest. Yami blinked in surprise. After all this, getting fucked against his will, and ends up having him resting on his chest? " Why-" " Shh..." Choosing to ignore the situation, he settled back though after a while he smiled and had one arm draped over Atem, who snuggled closer.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . .. .. . .

How was I on my first lemon?

I know this isn't usually my thing but I sorta wanted try this out since I couldn't stop thinking about this.

Anywho Review, vote, favorite do whatever.

Chapter 2 will be up Soooooon!!