Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My Body Under Your Body ❯ My Body Under Your Body ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
My Body Under Your Body

Malik sighed contently as the wind blew through his hair. He'd just arrived back in Domino, Japan not too long ago, and was currently heading for his friend Ryou's house, on his motorcycle. It had been a year since they last saw each other, a year since Battle City and a year since Malik went home to Egypt, to fix everything with Ishizu and Odion. The three of them had been living in a small house together, but Malik decided he needed to go back to Japan, for two reasons, one: he missed all the friends he'd made, and two: he missed Bakura.

He'd been infatuated by the spirit of the Millennium Ring ever since they first met so long ago, when Bakura had nearly gotten himself and Ryou killed by jumping infront of Malik's bike. They were just lucky that Malik had been paying attention and had quick reflexes.

Everything about Bakura was perfect, well, Malik wasn't sure if Bakura looked like he remembered him: long white hair, deep brown eyes, pale skin and that evil smirk; or if he looked like he did back in Ancient Egypt. Last Malik had heard, both Bakura and the Pharaoh had been given their own bodies again. He figured it made more sense that Bakura would regain his old Thief King look back, since he only looked like Ryou from being in control of his body. But then again, Malik had grown to love the pale, non-muscular Thief.

Malik himself didn't look too different. His hair was longer now, and hung down to his mid-back; the ends of it were dipped in white. He didn't wear his gold jewerly as much now, only occasionally. He had on small ring earrings in his ears and that was about it. He wasn't wearing his usual gold neck bands or writsbands. He also had on a pair of tight fitting black jeans, black boots and a dark blue tanktop, a black jacket over that.

Malik wondered for a moment if Ryou was any different than he remembered him. Before he left for Egypt, he'd gotten to talking to Ryou, and the two of them sort of connected in a Best Friends bond. It was almost impossible to not like Ryou, with his warm brown eyes and adorable white hair, not to mention his cute British Accent that stood out in his Japanese, and even moreso in his English. Malik had thought it was cute when Ryou got annoyed or flustered by something or someone, that someone usually being Bakura, which resulted in Ryou muttering in English, just so no one would be able to understand him.

A sudden flash of white made Malik snap out of his daydream and jam on his brakes, panting a little for breath, before glaring at the person before him, but his glare softened into surprize slowly, "B-Bakura?"

Bakura smirked, standing before Malik, clad in dark blue denim cutoff shorts, sneakers and a white button-up shirt, left opened over a black tanktop. Bakura's long white hair fell down his back and over his shoulders, now longer than it used to be, down to his waist. Malik took a moment to look over the pale Thief before him, before grinning and jumping onto him, hugging him tightly. Bakura snickered and hugged him back, "I take it you missed me?"

"YES!" Malik smiled as they pulled back, his arms still around Bakura's slim waist, "I missed you so very much."

"That's good to know," Bakura smirked, a playful look shining in his deep brown eyes, "Because I missed you too. If you leave again, I might have to hunt you down and rape you."

Malik giggled softly, leaning in close before whispering, "You can't rape the willing, Bakura..."

Bakura's smirk widened even more, if it were possible, and he pulled Malik's body closer to his, so they were pressed together now, "That's also good to know... I wouldn't want to be called a rapist.."

Malik smiled slightly, leaning in so his lips barely brushed Bakura's, "Then you better shut the hell up and kiss me before I call you a tease..."

Bakura snickered, but he complied, pressing his lips to Malik's, a pleased sound emitting from Malik's throat at the feeling. He parted his lips and granted Bakura's tongue access, moaning softly again, his hands reaching up to tangle in his silky soft white hair. Bakura was steadily getting hotter, his pants steadily growing tighter. He rocked his hips into Malik slightly, hoping to release some of the tension, smirking at the pleased sound Malik made at the contact.

They parted for breath, a slight flush on both their cheeks as they gazed at each other, lust evident in their eyes. Bakura smirked a bit, an idea formulating in his head. He kissed Malik once again, before flipping him around and pushing him against his bike, his stomach flush with the seat. Malik gasped in surprize, looking over his shoulder at Bakura in question. Bakura simply smiled, leaning down and brushing Malik's hair away from his neck, before placing gentle kisses and love bites over his tanned skin. Malik moaned, his head falling foreward and his eyes slipping closed. "Nnn Kura.." he gasped as Bakura bit him with his yami-fangs, "So good..."

Bakura smirked and slid his hands around Malik's body and to the front of his pants, undoing the button and zipper of his jeans swiftly, his hands snaking inside, pleased to find that Malik was not one to bother with undergarments. Malik gasped, his gasp changing into a moan as Bakura's hand closed around his hardened length, stroking gently a few times, his other hand pushing Malik's pants down his slim hips, until they ended up tangeled around his ankles. Malik was so lost in the pleasure Bakura's hands on his body were creating, that he didn't notice Bakura free his own straining length from the confines of his shorts. He did, however, let out a loud moan as Bakura grinded his hips into his backside, Bakura's hard length rubbing against his entrance teasingly.

"Nnn Bakura... need you..." Malik pleaded, pressing his body back against Bakura's, begging him.

Bakura smirked at the control he now had over Malik, before pressing him back down over his bike, his hand sliding down Malik's back and over his ass, before stopping at his entrance, his fingertip teasing him, not pressing in, just rubbing against him. "BAKURA!" Malik whined in frustration.

"Uh uh, no whining," Bakura grinned, pressing his finger into Malik, completely inside him. Malik moaned in appreciation, his muscles clenching around the invader, trying to force him out, but at the same time wanting more. Bakura thrust his finger within Malik's impossible tightness slightly, slowly adding a second, bringing another pleased moan from his lover.

"How bad do you want me?" Bakura teased, pressing his fingers in as deep as he could, searching for Malik's spot, "Tell me love..."

"SO BAD!" Malik cried out as Bakura hit his sweet spot, making stars flash behind his closed eyes, "Please Bakura... I-I can't take in anymore..."

Bakura grinned to himself, removing his fingers from Malik's body slowly, putting his hands on Malik's hips to steady him, Malik still leaned over his bike, his ass at the perfect height for Bakura to do as he pleased. He pressed the head of his aching arousal against Malik's tight entrance, slowly pressing in, not wanting to hurt him, but at the same time knowing it would hurt a bit, no matter how slow or gentle he was.

Malik groaned, not liking the slowness in the least bit, before pressing himself back against Bakura, impaling himself on Bakura's length. He arched his back and groaned as he felt Bakura's engorged member deep inside, pressing right up against his spot. "BAKURA!" he cried out, as Bakura panted and gave a teasing little thrust right against Malik's spot.

"You.. called?" Bakura smirked, panting a little, before forcing Malik back down into his posistion leaning over his motorcycle, before gripping Malik's hips and pulling back so just the head of his cock remained inside, before slamming back in, groaning at the tightness and heat of Malik's body around him.

"Uhnnn gods..." Malik panted, his body slowly becoming covered in a light sheen of sweat, his hips moving intime with Bakura's rapid thrusts. He reached down and gripped his own neglected length, stroking roughly, before catching Bakura's pace and matching him thrust for thrust.

Bakura could feel himself rapidly reaching his release, the feeling of Malik's tightness clenching around his throbbing length becoming too much. "M-Mal... I'm so close..." Bakura panted, his thrusts gaining in speed and force.

"T-Then do it..." Malik panted, stroking himself faster as his release crept closer, "I-I'm there... B-Bakura!" Malik cried out in pleasure as he released, his muscles contracting around Bakura's length tightly, causing him to gasp and moan out his own release. Malik groaned softly as he felt Bakura's essence fill him, some spilling down the back of his thighs.

Bakura panted, his body drapped over Malik's, unable to move to even withdraw himself at the moment. "G-Gods Bakura..." Malik panted, struggling to regain his breath, "That was... amazing.."

Bakura nodded in exhaustion, too tired to move or speak. He didn't dare try to stand, as his knees felt like jelly. If it wasn't for Malik's bike there, they wouldn've ended up on the ground a while ago. "Aishiteru... Bakura," Malik whispered softly, glancing back at him with a small smile.

"I love you too," Bakura smiled tiredly, leaning around a little more to kiss him softly, "Gods, I always thought your bike was sexy, but that was just... damn."

END