Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My Dream which is your dream.... ❯ My Dream (Yami's exactly) ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: You don't have to be darn stupid not to figure that out.

A/N: I learned this from Sheep in the Big City.

It was dark….And Yami and Anzu were making love….

//WHAT?!//

Yami Yugi woke up. "Oh God that was a horrible dream! I dreamt that I slept with"…Yami Yugi saw Anzu naked on the bed. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! My dignity!!!!!"

Yami Yugi woke awake from that dream…"Oh thank goodness that was a dream, if it wasn't…AAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!" He saw Anzu with a big stomach.

Then Yami woke up from that dream. "Am I crazy? I dreamt that I dreamt that I dreamt I did the `act' with Anzu!!!" Yami looked at the side."AAAAAAAH! It's Anzu!!!" "And she's gripping me!!!!!! AAAAAH!!! Cooties!!!!! Get them off!!!!!"

Yami woke up. "WHAT A HORRIBLE DREAM!" He saw Anzu coming into the room. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! We're starting! No! I don't know! I'm innocent! I tell you! She forced me!" Anzu says, "Yami???? You're acting paranoid today." "I'm not the paranoid you prosti!"Yami said as he gripped the bedsheets.

//Prost-//

//Prosti-//

//PROSTITUTE?!//

Anzu freaked out and threw the oven at Yami.

Yami woke up from the dream. "GOD! I dreamt that I got hit with an oven!" Then a flying oven came and hit Yami.

Yami woke up from the dream. "Was I just hit by the oven?"

Lorraine: STOP! If this is all about dreams, how come I didn't see Kaiba's dream?

Kaiba says, "Buttertoast, I am currently in buttertoast heaven, buttertoast…" Then Kaiba ate his pillow.

Lorraine: Right…

FIN

Ps: Don't blame me for being bizarre…Review. Or else…