Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My Forever ❯ My Forever - Chapter 17 ( Chapter 17 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

My Forever
 
Bishojo shadow & hato chiisai
 
YAOI WARNING
 
Disclaimer: Neither of us own Yugioh.
 
Chapter 17
 
Seto sighed as his limo pulled to a stop in front of Otogi's large (yet significantly smaller than Seto's) house.
 
"Why are we here?" He asked, bored. Ryou smiled up at him after sipping his grape soda.
 
"Because Ahmose has asked that "Sethos speak with him about an important matter"." Ryou said, doing a surprisingly good impression of the cold toned yami.
 
"And what are YOU going to do while I put up with this "important matter"?"
 
"Hang with Mikado and Otogi, what else?" Ryou said with a smile, and Seto rolled his eyes as he got out of the car. Mikado was standing at the door, smiling cheerfully.
 
"Hey, guys!" He said, and Ahmose appeared behind him, nodding a greeting to "Sethos" and Ryou. "Come on in." Mikado said, and the pair followed the raven haired yami and hikari across the hall. They entered the living room.
 
"SURPRISE!!!" Came the shouts from over half a dozen throats. Ryou let out a startled shriek and leapt into Seto's arms, eyes wide and body shaking.
 
"Ryou...you need to loosen up a bit, love, look." Seto said turning him around to see the surprise party that the 'gang' was throwing for them, Seto was just a bit skeptical about what kind of party it would be, after all, even if Ahmose and Mikado planned it he was sure they had some sort of help, and his eyes fell on the two Ishtars almost instantly.
 
“I thought you LIKED me tight…..” Ryou hissed and slowly slid from Seto's arms, eyes wide and amazed. EVERYONE was there. Bakura was standing with Malik and Marik, Otogi was with Mikado and Ahmose, Yugi was over with Joey while Honda was all over Shizuka, Ishizu and Rishido were sitting calmly on the sofa and Yami was skulking around in the back trying to hide from Seto's gaze. Mokuba came flying out from behind Marik and launching himself at Seto and Ryou.
 
"Happy Engagement, you two!!" He cried, and the others crowded around as well, Honda, Joey, Ahmose, and Otogi slapping Seto on the back and offering their congratulations, while Yugi, Mikado, Shizuka and Malik all gathered around to see Ryou's ring. Ryou was beaming in pride and delight, and he turned briefly to smile at Seto, showing him how happy he was.
 
Seto smiled at him as well, wanting to hug and kiss the daylights of him since he looked so happy and cute but refrained from doing so at the moment. He began to chat calmly with Ahmose and Otogi for a moment, glancing back at Ryou who was blushing furiously, making Seto smile.
 
Seto watched suspiciously as the Ishtars ran over to Ryou and dragged him across the room, but for once it was with innocent intentions; Malik was wanting to show Ryou the snacks he had baked all by himself and excitedly tell Ryou that the cooking lessons the hikari had given the other were paying off. Mokuba was regaling some of the others with the tale of how he had helped Seto pick the engagement ring and Yugi was asking Bakura if they had gotten a stripper because that's what Marik had said and he wasn't comfortable with the idea and Bakura assured Yugi that Marik was simply being an ass, no, there was not a stripper.
 
Seto sighed, relieved for a moment that there was no stripper until it hit him that this was supposed to be a bachelor party. "Whoa, this is a bachelor party?" He asked Ahmose, a bit confused considering the two soon-to-not-be-bachelors were both here, not to mention it would make a hell of a lot more sense for it to just be an engagement party instead.
 
They had to go warp a perfectly innocent thing.
 
Ahmose rolled his eyes.
 
"I guess you could call it that." He said. "However, there are children present." And here he gave Seto an amused smirk. "So we had to keep it clean. It was difficult with Marik around, as you can imagine, but with a little persuasion......" And here, he grinned evilly. "We were able to keep it.... PG-13."
 
Seto smiled "Good...and when Mokuba falls asleep is he going to go more crazy on me and Ryou or something?" Seto asked, still skeptical that the yami would be kept under control after it had gotten darker.
 
Ahmose's grin widened and he let out an evil chuckle, something that Seto had never seen this yami do, and it slightly alarmed him.
 
"Oh no.... he WILL behave....." And Ahmose moved away to go figure out why Yami was still wandering in the background.
 
"It's moments like that when you remember that Ahmose is a yami, huh?" Mikado said, putting his elbow on Seto's shoulder and leaning on him. "He's quite proud of himself for this, actually. And believe me, after what Ahmose threatened to do, Marik WILL behave." And he grinned at Seto, mostly in amusement, but there was still a flicker of the evil that he had seen in Ahmose's grin.
 
Seto smiled and noticed Yami lurking about in the background, granted Seto still wanted to throttle him but with Ahmose around he decided it best not to do so. He walked up behind Ryou placing his arms around his slim waist and waited for whatever was next.
 
"Hey!!!" Malik shouted. "Let's play Spin the Bottle!!" Ryou and Marik's eyes immediately widened, Ryou's in horror and Marik's in excitement.
 
"YEAH!!!" Marik said, and grabbed Ryou and Seto, dragging them to the middle of the room.
 
Seto growled slightly, ready to protest, but a soft smile from Ryou stopped him as he sighed unhappily, almost pouting as he hugged Ryou to him protectively drawing a giggle from the hikari.
 
"I'll be the Ref!!!" Mokuba cried.
 
"Want to play?" Rishido asked Ishizu.
 
"That's okay...." Ishizu said, and slipped her digital camera out of her purse for Rishido to see. And only he saw. And he grinned.
 
"I'll sit here with you." He said, and at Joey's insistence, Shizuka joined them. Mokuba provided the bottle and the group sat down.
 
"Okay, I'll spin, and whoever it lands on goes first." Mokuba said.
 
Mokuba spun the bottle and it landed on Joey. Joey grinned and grabbed the bottle, and spun it hard. So hard, in fact, that the bottle went spinning into Otogi's knee, and ended up pointing at Rishido. The man quirked en eyebrow as everyone laughed, and at Mokuba's insistence, Joey spun again. The bottle slowed, and stopped. It landed on Ahmose.
 
Joey blinked and blushed, making Mikado laugh and Ahmose smirk.
 
"Coming?" Ahmose asked, and Joey blushed harder, making Yugi collapse into gales of giggled, and Ryou hid his face in Seto's shoulder. Ahmose sat calmly, waiting as Joey made his way over, fidgeting. Finally, he darted in and pressed his lips to Ahmose quickly pulling away and falling back into his spot, making everyone laugh. Rishido leaned over to see the picture that Ishizu had taken, as did Shizuka. Ahmose winked at Joey, who squeaked, and spun the bottle.
 
Seto smiled at Ahmose, he could be funny as hell sometimes without even trying to do so, what was funnier was when the bottle happened to land on Yami of all people in the room. The only thought that went through Seto's head was that it was better Ahmose than himself, he would not be kissing Yami no matter what penalty he would suffer.
 
Yami and Ahmose's eyes both widened, and then, Ahmose did something that no one had ever seen him do. He lowered his eyes and turned bright red. Yami sighed, knowing that Ahmose needed a little help.
 
"Ahmose, come." He said, and automatically, Ahmose obeyed. Everyone knew how Ahmose was with Yami; he obeyed without a thought, hovered over him, protectively, and to an extent, had always had a bit of a crush on Yami. Otogi and Mikado, as Ahmose's lovers, understood this, and felt no jealously or malice. Yami made the move, knowing how hard it would be for Ahmose to do so, and kissed him. It was short and sweet, and then Yami sent Ahmose back to his place, where the blushing yami sat pressed into his hikari's side. Yami reached for the bottle, and spun it. To everyone's shock, it landed on the worst person possible. Seto Kaiba
 
"No fucking way." Seto said plainly shaking his head although it was more in question than in statement. Seto closed his eyes lightly feeling like he just jinxed himself by even thinking this would happen. He pinched the bridge "There is no way in hell I'm going to kiss you, it's just not happening." Seto folded his arms and saw the breath Yami was holding release. "And don't even try and glare at me like that Mokuba!" Seto said sternly although it seemed to have no effect and he just grinned.
 
"Ummm...... if Seto refuses do I have to take the penalty?" Yami asked, weakly, and Mikado snorted audibly, trying not to laugh.
 
"Ummm.... I think we can make an exception with this ONE pair up....." Mokuba said. "Spin again, Yami." Yami gladly did so. This time, it landed on Honda. Yami made a face, but got it over with quickly. Honda spun. It landed on Bakura.
 
Bakura frowned but motioned for Honda to come over and they kissed quickly, Bakura wasn't one to care in all honesty, he wouldn't be suffering any consequences...at least none that he minded suffering so to say. He spun the bottle and it landed on Malik. He smiled, snatching the hikari and kissing him fiercely, theirs mouths opening upon each other almost instantly.
 
Seto smiled slightly shaking his head at the two "So I guess we have now moved to French kissing." Seto said.
 
After a few minutes someone finally grabbed Malik from behind and pulled him away from Bakura, the boy shaking his head a little dazed, and Yugi shook the bottle in his face.
 
"Oh yeah..." Malik said absentmindedly and spun it, landing on Mikado.
 
Mikado laughed, as did Malik. The pair crawled towards each other, not minding in the least, and kissed. French kissed. For the soul purpose of taunting their lovers.
 
"Malik!!!" Marik and Bakura howled.
 
"Alright, that's enough!" Ahmose snarled, and Malik and Mikado moved away, laughing. "Imp." Ahmose growled at Mikado, who shared an amused glance with Malik before spinning the bottle. It landed on Yami. Yami only had time to blink before the hikari pounced and kissed him.
 
"WAAH!!" Yami shouted, startled, and found himself on his back on the floor while Mikado sat next to Ahmose, teasing him with a little song.
 
"I kissed the Pharaoh, I kissed the Pharaoh...." He sang, and Otogi giggled at how irritated Ahmose was becoming. Yami sat up and blushed, then spun the bottle. It landed on Yugi.
 
Yami smiled and pulled Yugi close for a tender kiss.
 
"Awww....." Ryou, Malik and Mikado cooed, making the others laugh. Yugi smiled and rubbed noses with Yami (Seto, Marik and Bakura rolled their eyes) and spun the bottle. It landed on Ryou. Ryou blushed and Yugi giggled.
 
"Alright! First kiss!! Other than you, of course." Yugi said, as he walked by Seto. Ryou tilted his face up and the two giggled and blushed as they kissed. Seto rolled his eyes again, making the four yamis snicker. Yugi ruffled Ryou's hair and moved back to his spot. Ryou grabbed the bottle, and spun it. It landed on Joey.
 
Seto frowned; he wasn't too crazy about his fiancé kissing anyone, much less Joey, Yugi was a bit of a different matter. But Ryou was having fun so he just let it slide, but he was a bit surprised when Ryou took off his shirt instead and smiled at Seto who smiled back as he kissed his forehead gently. Ryou took the bottle and spun.
 
The bottle landed on Marik. Before anyone could bat an eye, Marik let out a shout of triumph and was flying through the air, landing right on top of Ryou and flattening him to the floor.
 
"EEEEPH!!!" Came Ryou's startled scream as he found Marik's tongue in his mouth.
 
Seto was knocked over by Marik's pounce. He growled and both he and Bakura shouted in unison.
 
Marik either didn't care or didn't notice, it was probably the latter of the two.
 
Bakura was automatically on his feet. He seized Marik around the waist and heaved him off of Ryou. Marik landed on the bottle, which was loudly crushed by his weight.
 
Mokuba fell over in hysterical laughter while Seto checked on Ryou, who had bumped his head on the floor. Malik was cracking up, and Ahmose was giving Marik a warning glare that basically said "Strike one, Ishtar."
 
"I'm okay, I'm okay." Ryou said, sitting up. Everyone calmed down, Mokuba brought a new bottle, and Marik spun it, looking quite proud. The bottle landed on Yami.
 
"Serves you right bastard." Seto said cuddling Ryou and gently kissing the bump on his head.
 
Marik glared at Yami, and removed his sleeveless shirt. Yami snorted and grabbed the bottle, spinning it. It landed on Marik.
 
"Hah!" Seto yelled
 
Yami's eyes widened, and then, his infamous leather buckle shirt was tossed over his shoulder. Marik spun.
 
The bottle landed on Yami.
 
Seto was laughing uncontrollably by now. "Come on Marik, why not?" he teased
 
Marik and Yami's eyes were wide in horror.
 
"Fuck off, Kaiba." Marik growled, taking off his belt. Yami spun the bottle.
 
The bottle landed on Marik.
 
Yami kicked off a boot.
 
The entire group was in hysterics by now.
 
Marik growled and spun the bottle. It landed on Ahmose, who now looked like a deer caught in headlights.
 
Marik eyed Ahmose, then shrugged.
 
"Better than the Pharaoh. Come here, sorcerer." He growled. Ahmose rolled his eyes, but moved over and let Marik kiss him. Then, he spun the bottle. It landed on himself, so he spun again. This time, it landed on Bakura.
 
Ahmose blinked, but sighed and gave Bakura a quick peck. Bakura smirked and spun the bottle. It landed on Seto.
 
Ryou giggled.
 
"Come on, Seto. Kiss my yami!!!" Ryou sang.
 
Seto frowned for a second, giving Ryou a mock glare, but rolled his eyes kissing Bakura before going back to his own place. "Um, Shizuka and Ishizu could you watch Mokuba for little while?" Seto asked considering both Marik and Yami had lost quite a bit of clothing. Seto spun and it landed on Mikado.
 
Mokuba pouted, but Ishizu and Shizuka both smiled and stood, Ishizu passing the camera to Rishido, who chuckled. Mikado grinned and kissed Seto, then sang "I got to kiss Sethos, I got to kiss Sethos--"
 
"In the name of Anubis, will you stop that?!" Ahmose cried, exasperated. Mikado and Otogi laughed as Ahmose rubbed his forehead. Mikado spun the bottle. It landed on Bakura. Mikado kissed Bakura and sang "I kissed the Tomb Robber," under his breath making a very annoyed Ahmose glare. Bakura laughed and spun, watching the bottle land on Otogi. Bakura moved over and kissed Otogi, giving him a bit of tongue to make him squeak, then looked at Ahmose and started to sing "I kissed your boyfriend, I kissed your boyfriend."
 
"Shut it, or what would have been Marik's curse will be yours." He snarled with dangerous eyes. Bakura shut up and Otogi spun the bottle. It landed on Marik.
 
Seto quirked an eyebrow "What did you threaten to curse him with anyway?" Seto asked. Ahmose and Mikado both grinned.
 
"The inability to get it up for a week." The sorcerer said.
 
Seto's eyes went wide at that comment and couldn't help but grin evilly at Marik. He just needed one opportunity to get Marik all riled up and go crazy, and then he might be able to go near Ryou without the urge to pounce on him.
 
Otogi nervously approached Marik, and kissed him quickly before retreating back to his safe spot next to Ahmose. Marik grabbed the bottle, and spun. It landed on Mikado. Mikado cracked up and kissed Marik, then turned to Ahmose.
 
"One word, Mikado Mareo Maho..... Just one word.... I dare you....." Ahmose hissed, and Mikado snapped his mouth closed and spun the bottle. Mikado grinned. Ahmose turned to look at the bottle, wondering what had happened NOW, when he was pounced by his hikari. Everyone laughed and whistled as Mikado wrestled his yami to the floor and kissed him passionately. Mikado finished and looked down at Ahmose, who was still stunned on the floor. Slowly, he sat up and blinked. The other yamis laughed. Ahmose shook his head, smoothed his hair out and looked at Mikado.
 
"I kissed my yami, I kissed my yami...." Mikado sang.
 
"Damn straight." Ahmose snorted, and spun the bottle. It landed on Seto.
 
"Ahmose has to kiss Sethos, Ahmose has to kiss Sethos...." Ryou sang, and he and the other hikaris laughed.
 
Ahmose and Seto stared at each other, as if confused.
 
"Go on, Seto." Ryou said, pushing Seto towards Ahmose.
 
"Yeah, Ahmose, go on." Mikado said, doing the same. "You can't hold a grudge against him for your entire afterlife, even the tomb robbers have gotten over theirs... sort of......"
 
"Yeah, come on!!!" All the others started encouraging, making the former bodyguard and high priest turn red as they were forced towards each other.
 
"Come on, Ahmose. Sethos was your tutor before he tried to kill Yugioh, didn't you like him then?" Mikado asked, and Ahmose blinked.
 
"I, I, I--"
 
"JUST KISS HIM ALREADY!!!" Yami roared, and Ahmose immediately obeyed. Seto squeaked (which only Ryou and Mikado heard) as he felt Ahmose's lips on his, and then the yami jerked away, bright red. Everyone cheered.
 
"Wow.... Never thought I'd see THAT." Yami said, and Bakura and Marik nodded. Seto and Ahmose both quickly sat down, wiping their mouths on their sleeves, making everyone laugh again. Rishido couldn't WAIT to show THAT picture to Ishizu.
 
“Are priests allowed to do that?” Yugi whispered loudly to Yami, who chuckled.
 
"Ahmose, I would consider understanding you being whipped by Mikado but not Yami...never Yami" Seto said as he settled back down and spun the bottle
 
Ahmose snorted, and Mikado laughed. "Ahmose was whipped five thousand years before I was born. He was born and raised to SERVE Yami, remember? It's instinct for Ahmose." He ruffled Ahmose's hair. "He can't help it. Oh, by the way, the bottle is pointing to Ahmose, Seto."
 
The entire group burst into laughter with the exception of Seto and Ahmose.
 
Seto shook his head 'I just had to provoke him, now I get it again'
 
Seto this time didn't care nearly as much as he approached Ahmose and kissed him before going back to his seat. "Your go, unless we want to switch games now or something." Seto suggested, worried that his next spin would earn him a kiss from Marik.
 
"Truth or dare!" A yell came from Mokuba from down the hallway making Seto glare.
 
"I'm calling my driver to pick him up..." Seto grumbled standing up and going into the kitchen to use the phone.
 
Ryou and the other hikaris toppled over laughing.... with the exception of Malik.
 
"Malik, what's wrong?" Ryou asked.
 
"He didn't get to kiss you." Marik said, and Ryou blushed, then smiled and hugged Malik, kissing his cheek. Malik blinked, then smiled and hugged him back. Bakura grinned and shook his head while Marik and Yami re-dressed themselves, and Ryou put his shirt back on. Rishido ran off to show Ishizu the pictures, and Shizuka came in telling Joey that she was tired.
 
"Hey, Kaiba...." Joey said, coming up to Seto, who gave him a bit of a glare. "Hey, uh, if yer driver is takin Mokuba home, would ya mind havin 'im take my sister? Uh.... please?"
 
Seto nodded curtly before going off to ask Ishizu to baby-sit Mokuba for him. Then everyone settled down again to play Truth or Dare. He quickly snagged the loveseat and pulled a smiling Ryou into his lap. "It was your turn to spin the bottle Ahmose so you get to go first." Seto said smiling slightly.
 
Ahmose blinked, startled. "Uhhhh........."
 
"WAIT!!!" Otogi yelped, and everyone looked at him. "I think we need to set down a rule first.... I think Malik, Yugi, Mikado and Ryou need to take off their Millennium Items so they can't talk to their yamis. That's cheating." Everyone looked around, blinking, and slowly, the four hikari's turned and set their Items aside. Then, everyone settled down and looked at Ahmose. He looked at Mikado.
 
"Truth or dare?" He asked, and Mikado blinked.
 
"Um.... truth?"
 
"Did YOU make that mess in my room?"
 
"Ummmmm....... yes......." Mikado squeaked, and Ahmose glared.
 
"We'll discuss that later." Ahmose said, and Mikado gulped, then looked around. "Seto, truth or dare."
 
Seto thought for a moment "Truth." He said; he'd get a dare later and regret it probably but oh well… for now he'd play safe… or so he hoped
 
"Did you REALLY not notice the MAJOR CRUSH you had on Ryou before we set you two up a Christmas? Were you really that blind?!"
 
"Mikado!!" Ahmose gasped, staring at his light.
 
Seto smiled "Yes, but I thank you for opening my eyes, all of you...you really saved my ass for one and got me a wonderful fiancé now too." Seto smiled snuggling Ryou which produced an 'awwwwww' from the other hikaris including Mikado himself.
 
Ryou squealed with glee and plopped himself in Seto's lap, kissing him.
 
"Hey, Ryou, let the man talk, it's his turn!!" Mikado called. Ryou laughed and pulled away.
 
Seto smiled and kissed Ryou again before glancing around the room "Ahmose." He said simply
Ahmose blinked and looked up, sharply. His eyes darted around, nervously.
 
"Uh.... yes? OW!!"
 
"Truth or dare, stupid." Mikado said, smacking Ahmose upside the head.
 
"Um........ truth?" Ahmose said, looking like he regretted that choice already.
 
"Granted you're probably brainwashed a bit, but why on this earth do you still do everything Yami says?" Seto asked, honestly confused about the matter… Ahmose had enough will to tell everyone else off, but never to Yami.
 
"What's that supposed to mean?!"
 
"Yami, hush!" Yugi scolded, and Yami sulked. Ahmose blinked. He blinked again. He looked to Mikado.
 
"Don't look at me." Mikado said. Ahmose gulped. The yami began to fidget.
 
"Ummm.... because, I..... he, um........." He once again looked to Mikado, but then, at the glare he received, he looked to Yami. Yami opened his mouth, but Yugi slapped a hand over it and the anxious Ahmose lowered his gaze to the ground.
 
"What is it with you and making Ahmose act so.... un Ahmose-like?" Otogi said, looking at Seto.
 
“Ahmose, what are you doing?” Mikado asked, baffled.
 
"He's freakin out, that's what he's doing." Malik said.
 
"Because he.... is Pharaoh......." Ahmose said weakly, looking confused. "He's... my King."
 
"Nice going Seto, you short-circuited Ahmose's brain." Honda said.
 
Mikado and Otogi smoothed Ahmose's ruffled feathers (and hair) and the yami calmed down. He looked at Malik.
 
"Truth or Dare, Malik?"
 
"Truth."
 
"If I put that curse on Marik, what will you and Bakura do all week?" Ahmose asked, and Yami, Mikado, Otogi and Yugi snickered. Malik scowled.
 
"It's called a fuckin' dildo, Inarus, suck it." He snapped, and Ahmose leveled a cold glare on Malik. Malik simply smirked and tossed his hair, and looked at Seto.
 
"Seto, truth or dare?"
 
Seto frowned not willing to risk a dare with Malik but not really wanting to risk a truth either. "Um...truth...I think." Seto said with a frown 'please don't let this bite me in the ass' he silently thought.
 
Malik smirked smugly.
 
"Would you like a copy of that tape? Everyone else here tonight is getting one." Bakura sat straight up with wide eyes and Ryou shrieked in horror, hands flying up to his mouth.
 
Seto growled and instantly lunged at Malik being stopped by Marik who caught the enraged CEO in time before he tackled and hurt Malik.
 
"I swear Malik, you will do no such, thing!" Seto yelled struggling with Marik as Ryou walked over and clamed Seto down. "That's pushing it a bit close Malik Ishtar." Seto said calming down "Yeah, I want the stupid tape, I want ALL the stupid tapes." He said with a glare and even gave Ryou a small one for starting this whole thing.
 
"Marik truth or dare?" Seto grumbled
 
Marik looked up and glared at Seto for trying to hurt Malik, who was now cowering behind his yami, not only trying to hide from Seto's glare, but from Bakura's as well. Marik eyed Seto. He didn't trust him.
 
"Truth." He said.
 
Seto thought for a moment "Do you honestly like Ryou, love him even, or is it just lust?" Seto asked he knew to some degree Marik did love Ryou, but he probably lusted too… but Marik was awfully persistent with the matter, not to mention Seto wanted to know if it was more love or more lust.
 
"Ryou's cute like a bunny!!" Marik said with a dopey grin. A collective sweat-drop went around the room. "Joking. Well, no I'm not, but that's not my answer." Marik said. "How can I NOT love my boyfriend's hikari?" He asked, looking Seto straight in the eye with an odd lack of insanity in his own eyes. "I've always.... WANTED Ryou, yeah, but...... I also want him to be happy. That's why I helped set him up with you." And Marik grinned at Ryou. "Sure, I lust after him....." Ryou blushed. "But he's Bakura's hikari. A part of Bakura. I love Bakura, how can I not love Ryou?" And he looked back at Seto. "I hope you two will be very happy together." And the insanity made a sudden return. "But there are no boundaries in my book. A wedding Ring won't keep ME away.... OW!!"
 
"But I will...." Bakura growled, smacking Marik.
 
Marik sighed and looked around the room, thinking. Finally, his eyes rested on Yami.
 
"Pharaoh. Truth or Dare."
 
Yami frowned at Marik, 'this game certainly has trust issues...' Yami thought "Truth"
 
Marik pouted, thinking that Yami would have chosen dare. He thought, then grinned.
 
"Okay.... How did you learn about masturbation and when did you try it first?" He asked.
 
Yami thought for a moment but to save himself further embarassment he simply took off his shirt. Seto grinned "That was two questions ya know, you didn't object at all either." He siad making Yami glare and take off a boot as well.
 
Yami glanced around the room "Ryou truth or dare?"
 
Ryou jumped and stared at Yami.
 
"Truth!" Malik, Mikado and Yugi sang together, and Ryou glared at them.
 
"Dare!" He snapped, and the other three hikaris stared, eyes wide, having never seen Ryou take a dare before.
 
Yami thought for a moment and remembered that all the guys and girls had a sleep over here not to long ago. He went into the spare bedroom where the girls had slept and found one of Shizuka's outfits grabbed it from the closet and plopped it into Ryou's lap. "Wear it for the duration of the game." He siad simply
 
Ryou stared down at the skirt and tube top. He felt his cheeks heat up, but when he thought about it, it wasn't THAT bad. He took the clothes and left, returning a few minutes later.
 
"HEY!!! That's Shizuka's!!!" Joey roared, glaring at the yellow skirt and bright pink top. Ryou rolled his eyes and sat down again, trying to sit so people wouldn't be looking up his skirt at his boxers.
 
Seto smiled and cuddled Ryou to his chest for a moment "Let's not get used to it okay." He siad teasingly
 
Ryou rolled his eyes at Seto, then looked around.
 
"Okay...... Joey. Truth or Dare." Ryou said.
 
"Dare.” Joey siad all the truths were getting kind of boring
 
Ryou put on an evil grin, making him look more like his yami. Bakura quirked an eyebrow, knowing that Ryou had a good one.
 
"Okay..." He stood and moved over to the snack table. He grabbed something, popped it into his mouth and moved over to Joey, chewing it. He grabbed Joey's hand, and spat it out into it, making Joey cringe. "Eat it." Ryou said, and plopped himself down into Seto's lap with a smug grin.
 
Joey's face went sour as he went into the bathroom and washed off his hand returning without his shirt on anymore and he dropped it into the pile that was forming in the center of the room.
 
Joey looked to Otogi "Truth or dare."
 
Otogi smirked. "Dare." He said, bravely.
 
Joey didn't really have a good one "Let your hair down." He said simply; he wanted to see if he looked like Ahmose and Mikado when his hair was down.
 
Otogi quirked an eyebrow, and pulled off his headband, then pulled the scrunchie from his hair, and shook his head. His hair fell almost as long as Mikado and Ahmose's hair, and the pair were now smoothing Otogi's hair out, smiling. Oddly enough, he did look a lot like Mikado and Ahmose now.
 
"Satisfied?" Otogi asked Joey with a smirk, and then looked around. "Bakura. Truth or Dare."
 
Bakura smiled "Dare." He himself didn't trust everyone but hey they were on a roll with the dares, not to mention his own Hikari was now sitting across from him in a dress after all.
 
Otogi grinned. "You get to take a nice, cold shower with your clothes on! Take off your shoes and socks, then stand in a shower and turn on the cold water for ten seconds. You MUST STAND UNDER the water. I'll watch and time you." Otogi said.
 
"I can understand the shower part but what am I suppossed to do afterwards, sit here sopping wet or something?" Bakura asked but stood up willing to do it anyway, just wanting to know why he had to have his clothes on.
 
Otogi nodded. "That's exactly what you're supposed to do. And sit on the floor, it's marble." Bakura rolled his eyes, but followed Otogi to the bathroom. They came back a minute later, Bakura completely soaked and shivering, and glaring at Otogi's back. Marik and Malik grinned at the now see through white t-shirt, and the pants clung to Bakura, leaving nothing to the imagination. Bakura plopped down with a sour look as a puddle started to form around him. He winced when the air conditioner came on, blowing right on him. His eyes snapped immediately to Ahmose, and the yami blinked, but Mikado was hiding his face behind his hair, and his shoulders were shaking in silent laughter.
 
"Mikado truth or dare." Bakura snapped a little pissed about being wet but now he was wet and cold.
 
Mikado looked up, trying not to laugh. "Truth," he said, smart enough to not pick dare when Bakura clearly knew that he had caused the air to turn on.
 
Bakrua grumbled "How long have you gone without casting a spell?" Bakura siad not able to think of anything better he had a few dares but no truths really.
 
"What, just now?" Mikado asked, snickering.
 
"No, all in all, you jackass" Bakura said
 
Mikado sighed. "I guess from my birth to my first spell when I was seven. Other than that, I'd say about a week and a half." Mikado said with a shrug.
 
Then, he looked around. "Seto, truth or dare?"
 
"Dare." Seto said leaning back on his hands.
 
"Hold Yami in your lap without hurting him until his or your next turn." Mikado said with a smirk.
 
Seto took off his shirt as he looked at Yugi "Truth or dare Yugi." Seto siad
 
Ryou purred and ran a hand over Seto's chest, tweaking a nipple teasingly, making Seto jump and the others laugh. Once Yugi stopped laughing, he smiled. "Truth." He said in his perky tone.
 
"How old were you your first time?" Seto asked grabbing Ryou's wrist to make him leave him alone.
 
Ryou pouted and started teasing with the other hand, making Yugi laugh again.
 
"Fifteen." Yugi said with a shrug. "Malik, truth or dare?"
 
"Dare." Malik said with a grin. Yugi grinned right back.
 
"Three ice cubes up the butt." Yugi said, and Malik's eyes widened. Marik looked at Malik, grinning.
 
"I'll help you." He offered, and Malik smacked him before removing his shirt. Yugi chuckled to himself, and Malik looked around.
 
"Seto, truth or dare?" Malik asked, despite the fact that Seto had just gone.
 
Seto was now holding both of Ryou's wrists "Dare.." He said struggling a bit to keep Ryou at bay for the moment.
 
Malik smirked. "Gargle tobasco sauce for 30 seconds and don't rinse your mouth out until your next turn."
 
Seto frowned; he couldn't really handy spicy food much less pure tabasco and he settled for taking off one of his boots. "Honda truth or dare?" Seto asked
 
Honda looked up, startled to have been acknknowledged.
 
"Um, Dare." He said, blinking, and hoping that Seto hadn't noticed him admiring Ryou's legs in the skirt.
 
Seto stood walking into the kitchen going into the fridge pulling out a bottle of Jack as he tossed it to Honda "Bottoms up." He said simply.
 
Honda's eyes widened as he caught it. He looked around as if asking for help, but finally, he opened it, and began to chug it down.
 
"Bakura, truth or dare?" He asked.
 
"Dare." he said hoping to turn it down just so he could take off his wet clothes
 
"Lick the toilet seat." Honda said, lamely, and taking another pull at the bottle. "All the way around."
 
Bakura took off his shirt as soon as he could, happy that he was out of the damn shirt and the air conditioner blew colder as he glared at Ahmose and Mikado "Ahmose truth or dare." He growled getting goosebumps.
 
Ahmose snickered at his hikari's antics, but quickly stopped when Bakura targeted him.
 
"Dare." Ahmose said, calmly.
 
"Keep Mikado from casting anymore spells, including yourself." Bakura said.
 
Ahmose frowned slightly, but nodded, and Mikado looked at him.
 
"Hey, waitaminnit!!!" The hikari cried.
 
"Hush. You need to stop taunting the Tomb Robber, anyway. Be responsible with what I have taught you."
 
"Fine, fine....." Mikado grumbled, and pouted, but cracked up when Marik pounced on Bakura, pinching his nipples that were erect from the cold.
 
"Ah!" Bakura cried trying to pry Marik off him but Marik tended to be a bit stronger then himself "Stop! Hey!" He yelled as Malik decided to torture him a bit too. Seto couldn't help but laugh at him as Joey went into Otogi's room bringing back two fuzzy dice and one twelve sided die.
 
"New game." He announced and had everyone pick a number and their names were in association with that number. The game was first you roll the large dice, which have a body part. And then the other die which had an action, you must perform the action to the body part of the person you rolled. Since it was Ahmose's turn he was allowed to go first.
 
Ahmose sighed and shook his head, amused.
 
"Very well." He said, and tossed the twelve sided. He rolled a one..... Ryou.
 
He rolled the fuzzy dice. He had to suck Ryou's thigh. He rolled one of the fuzzy dice again. He had to suck Ryou's thigh for fifty seconds. Bakura scowled and Ryou blushed, making Ahmose chuckle. He stood and moved over to kneel before Ryou. But he didn't start. He turned and looked at Seto, asking his permission before he did anything.
Seto nodded, didn't smile about it, but gave the okay, he trusted Ahmose enough, he was just happy it wasn't Marik, god knows he didn't need that.
 
Ahmose offered Seto a small smile, returning the nod, and began. Rishido timed it from his place on the sofa, snapping a picture that looked like Ahmose was going down on Ryou. Ryou clutched Seto's arm and whimpered a bit, biting his lower lip as Ahmose's lips trailed over his thighs. Rishisdo called time, and Ahmose stood, smiling and ruffling Ryou's hair. The boy let out the breath he had been holding and slumped against Seto, panting lightly. Ahmose chuckled, and moved back to his seat.
 
After recovering slightly, Ryou picked up the twelve sided die, and tossed it. It bounced across the floor and landed on nine..... Yugi. Yugi flushed bright red. Ryou rolled the fuzzies. He had to suck Yugi's ear for twenty seconds. Ryou gigled and moved across the room, sitting next to Yugi (Seto breifly wondered why Ryou hadn't changed out of the skirt). Rishido told him to begin, and Ryou did. As soon as he started, Yugi began to giggle, and for the entire twenty seconds, Yugi didn't stop. When Ryou finished, Yugi was still giggling hysterically, as was everyone else in the room.
 
Then Yugi grabbed the twelve sided and tossed it. It landed on twelve.... Bakura. Rolling the fuzzies, Yugi condemned himself to lick Bakura's neck for fifty seconds.
 
Yami glared at Bakura when Yugi plopped himself into the Tomb Robber's lap and began. Bakura gave the Pharaoh a smug smirk and wrapped his arm around Yugi's waist before closing his eyes and sighing in enjoyment. Yugi finished and scampered back to Yami, getting a little slap on the behind from Bakura as he went.
 
Bakura noticed Yami's death glare and frowned "No one is allowed to hurt anyone in this game." Bakura said quickly as he rolled it landing on Seto, stomach, and wild. Bakura grined as he walked over to Seto happy the damn shirt was already off as he begna to kiss, lick, and caress Seto's stomach which was the great thing about wild, you could do anything you please. He moved away after a moment since he was only allotted ten seconds. He moved away from a blushing Seot who quickly rolled.
 
Seto rolled Joey, neck, tounge, for thirty seconds. 'wont this be interesting' he thought as he pulled Joey to his knees to have better acess. Seto began making Joey gasp and grasp his arms, his neck being more sensitive then he cared to tell anyone as Seto moved away going back to his own seat as Joey sat down taking the dice a little shakily.
 
Yami was giving Seto jealous glares for the CEO getting such a reaction out of HIS boyfriend. Joey rolled, and his victim was Otogi. Both boys eyes widened and they blushed as Joey rolled his fate of having to kiss Otogi's nipples for thirty seconds.
 
Mikado and Ahmose pounced and pulled the shirt from Otogi as Joey shuffled over and began. Otogi groaned almost immediately as Joey worked, and Ahmose grinned, running his fingers throuhg the Dice Master's hair, which was still down. Otogi whimpered when Joey finished, and took the dice handed to him. He rolled the dice, and got Yami. He had to tongue his ear for twenty seconds.
 
"Hope you clean your ears....." Malik teased Yami as Otogi started. Yami glared at Malik, then yelped as Otogi stuck his tongue into his ear. Yami squirmed for the next twenty seconds, then rolled the dice himself. Everyone froze. Yami had rolled a one; Ryou. He had to tongue Ryou's thigh for fifty seconds. Everyone immediately looked at Seto.
 
Seto froze for a moment; this game really had no penalties but he didn't want Yami to do something like that especially to Ryou...although it could be worse, it could be him. Seto sighed trying to be a good sport about the situation.
 
"If Ryou doesn't mind..." He trailed off looking at Ryou.
 
Yami stood and slowly stalked over, smirking in triumph. Ryou gulped and moved closer to Seto, watching Yami look Seto straight in the eye and give him a smug smile. Ryou gulped as Yami knelt and got right into it. And he didn't just start licking Ryou's thigh, he went straight for the INNER thigh, and little too close to something for Seto and Ryou's tastes. Seto looked ready to murder, and Ryou stared down at Yami's head between his legs in horror. Everyone shifted nervously, and Bakura and the Ishtars were glaring at Yami.... if looks could kill, Yami would have gone up in a mushroom cloud. Even Yugi was seething.
 
Ryou shuddered and his eyes closed as he moaned, gripping Seto tight enough to leave bruises, but Seto didn't even notice. Rishido called time. Yami looked up into Ryou's eyes and gave him one more long lick all the way up his thigh before standing and returning to his spot.
 
"MOU HITORI NO BOKU!!!!" Yugi screamed, and dumped his rootbeer all over Yami's head.
 
"HEY!!!" Yami roared.
 
Seto wanted to kill Yami just the same as half of the other people in the room but he did allow Yami to do it as well as Ryou so he couldn't excactly seek vengance on him just yet...he'd wait, Yami would screw up again sooner or later and then he'd attack.
 
Ryou gulped as he tried to recover, grabbing the dice. The twelve sided die landed on eleven, and everything got quite again. Marik. Ryou had to bite his nipples for forty seconds. He grinned.
 
"Well?" He asked, and Ryou slowly stood and moved over to Marik.
 
Marik whipped off his shirt and pat his leg, inviting Ryou to sit on his lap. Ryou moved in and Marik pulled him the rest of the way until Ryou was straddling his lap. Ryou gulped and blushed.
 
"You may as well get it over with, angel." Marik said, and Bakura glared. Ryou blushed and moved forwards, taking Marik's nipple into his mouth and began to gently nibble, althought he was tempted to bite it off with the way Marik was burying his fingers into Ryou's hair and pressing his face against his chest. And they there was that hand that was rubbing his backside. Marik smiled down at Ryou, looking like he had just one the jackpot lottery. Bakura was glaring at Marik, and Malik was looking jealous. Seto was livid. Marik began murmuring encouragements to Ryou, and Ryou gulped as he noticed that Marik was getting aroused. Rishido called time, and Ryou tried to pull away, but Marik held onto him. He pulled him close and hugged him tightly. Ryou squeaked and his eyes widened as he felt Marik's hot breath on his ear.
 
"I meant what I said." Marik whispered. "And I hope that you and Seto will be very happy together. And I hope that I get to roll YOU next time." Ryou blushed and got off of Marik's lap. He smiled at Marik, though, offering him a small smile for offering his best wishes to him and Seto.
 
Seto smiled slightly too, if Marik had said something inappropriate Ryou wouldn't had given him that smile so he must have said something nice. Seto pulled Ryou into his own lap smiling slightly at the skirt which was hiked up in order to allow Ryou to sit in Mariks' lap showing off his legs generously.
 
Marik picked up the dice and rolled.... Bakura. Marik grinned. He got to suck Bakura's neck for forty seconds. Marik pounced and got right to it. Bakura grunted as he was brought to the floor, but moaned when Marik started; the other yami knew what Bakura liked, and for the next forty seconds, Bakura was in complete bliss, and he almost pouted when Marik stopped. Then Bakura rolled. And he got Ryou. For the second time, Bakura rolled Wild on the stomach, and the time was forty seconds. Ryou blushed, but smiled tenderly at his yami, taking off his shirt.
 
Bakura couldn't help but snicker slightly at Ryou, he looked like he came straight from a strip club or somehting as he went to work preoforming the same actions as he did on Seto except dipping his tounge into Ryou's navel making him squirm vigourously until time was called.
 
"DAMN you two are hot!" Marik blurted, making Ryou giggle as he hugged his yami.
 
Ryou rolled the dice and found himself having to kiss Mikado's fingers for ten seconds. Mikado laughed and stood, going over to Ryou and holding out his hands. Ryou laughed as well, and began kissing Mikado's fingers, being very goofy about it. By the time Ryou finished, he could hardly perform his duty, he was laughing so hard. Mikado smirked and gave Ryou and Seto a little salute before rolling the dice himself. And he got Yami. He had to kiss his stomach for thirty seconds. Yami smiled and took off his shirt, ruffling Mikado's hair playfully as the boy did as the dice told him. When he was done, he smirked at Ahmose.
 
"Don't you dare, Mikado." Ahmose snapped, and Mikado laughed, sitting next to his yami. Yami picked up the dice, and rolled.
 
He got Ryou.
 
Seto frowned and practically yelld "No, I let it go once but there is no way you are messing with Ryou's nipples in any way!" Seto yelled "You are re-rolling." Seto grumbled as Yami did so…. And rolled Seto, who sort of blanked out.
 
Everyone stared at the dice.
 
"Ummm.... maybe we should end this game before Yami gets killed...." Tristan suggested.
 
"Agreed." just about everyone said in unison.
 
"I think we should call it a night." Bakura said, standing. "I need to change into dry clothes." The others all agreed, and Ryou and Seto soon found themslves in the car, heading home.
 
Seto and Ryou cuddled and kissed in the car, it would have gone further if Ryou hadn't changed back into his jeans again but the basement still had a few surprises that Ryou needed to experience and Seto could wait a few more minutes. He was so happy that Ryou and himself were getting married, they had such a bright future together and Seto couldn't wait for the planning of everything; he was completly estatic about the entire situation.
 
Soon enough they pulled up in front of the mansion as they got out and Seto noticed the front door was opened a crack; he walked in expecting Ishizu just accidently left it open as he closed it behind himself.
 
"Ishizu?" He called out as he walked into the living room. Seeing her passed out on the floor, he quickly went to her side but she wasn't moving a bit, she wasn't just asleep either she was completly knocked out or drugged. Seto came to a horrible realization
 
"...Mokuba..." He said running up the stairs as fast as he could, Ryou not far behind him.
 
Going into Mokubas room, the bed was dissarayed, the bedside table knocked over and the lamp broken.
 
"god's no..." Seto said looking about the room praying Mokuba was hiding soemwhere as he opened the bathroom door and was instantly tackled by Tomo.
 
Ryou tried to aid Seto but he was grabbed from behind. Seto heard Ryou scream as he tried to throw Tomo off but only was punched across the face repeatedly as he tried desperatly to bock the blows and stop the attack to save Ryou. Tomo struggled with Seto slamming a cloriform soaked rag over his nose and mouth. Seto fought as best he could not to breath in but the need for air was to great as he eventually passed out cold on the floor much to Ryou's horror.
 
Ryou screamed and fought against the stranger holding him.
 
"SETO!!! SETO, NO, PLEASE!! WAKE UP!!!" Ryou screamed, but Seto would not be waking up any time soon. It was then that Ryou got a look at Tomo's face, and his paled. "You!" He hissed, eyes narrowed and furious. "Where. Is. Mokuba?!"
 
"Don't worry, you'll be with him soon enough." He said shoving the same rag into Ryou's face as the other held him. "Let's go Sogon, before the girl downstairs wakes up." He said as they left the house quickly hopping into the car just outside the gate.
 
Ryou's vision was blurred as he fought to stay awake, but it wasn't happening. His first thought was to call to Bakura, and it was only then that he realized... he had left the Ring at Otogi's.......
 
........................................
 
Bakura brushed off the clothes Ahmose had given him he was surprised to find them just a bit loose on him, Ahmose's clothes certainly didn't give the yami any credit for the mucles underneath. He bid Otogi, Ahmose, and Mikado goodbye and noticed Ryou's Ring on the side table; he frowned picking it up.
 
"Hey Marik let's swing by Seto's, Ryou forgot his ring." Bakura said as Marik nodded and they climbed onto his bike together Malik taking Bakuras home.
 
They pulled up in front of Seto's house, and got off the bike. Bakura knocked on the door. No one answered.
 
"Bakura." Marik said, suddenly. "Something doesn't feel right....."
 
"Huh?"
 
"Smell that?"
 
"huh?" Bakura said again, and Marik looked around, spotting a cloth behind a porch planter. Marik knelt and grabbed it.
 
"This thing smells of chloroform."
 
".........fuck." Bakura said, and opened the door. The pair ran into the house, calling to Ryou and Seto. They ran into the living room.
 
"ISHIZU!!" Marik shouted, and ran over to his hikari's sister. He shook her gently, and she opened her eyes.
 
"Marik?"
 
"Ishizu, what happened?!"
 
"I.... don't know. Someone jumped me from behind and put something over my nose, and.... oh, my head...."
 
"We'll be right back!" Marik said, and he pulled the blade of the Rod and flollowed Bakura up the stairs. The burst into Seto and Ryou's room, but no one was there. They ran out into the hall and saw Mokuba's door opened. They ran in. The room was in shambles, and on the floor was Seto, out cold. The yamis ran over, and knelt.
 
"Seto?!" Bakura called, feeling that his light was in danger. "Seto, wake the fuck up!!" Marik ran into the bathroom and came back with a glass of water, that he promptly emtied over Seto's face.
 
Seto jerked and coughed slightly as he supporrted himself with his hands, he felt like he was going to be sick and was sporting a monster headache, his vision still blurry. Bakura grabbed him saying something but Seto could barely understand him, he wasn't making any sense. Seto shook his head trying to make sense of everything as he remembered what happened suddennly. He tried to stand but only fell down again nearly hurting hismelf as Marik eased him back to the floor.
 
"Someone took them..." Seot said holding his head "It wasn't that Kakyo guy...I've never seen this guy before..." He sid his eyes stinging slightly from tears he wouldn't let fall.
 
"They took Ryou...." Bakura said, as if trying to convince himself of this. "And Mokuba as well, judging by the room..." Seto nodded. "Ryou doesn't have the Ring..." Marik sighed.
 
"I'm gonna go check on Ishizu again." Marik said, and ran out of the room.
 
"What now...." Bakura mumbled, looking stunned.