Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My Heart Belongs to You ❯ An Unknown Prediction ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 2: An Unknown Prediction

In Pharaoh's Chamber…

Pharaoh was having a difficult time sleeping, and kept tossing and turning in bed. Pharaoh had been having a dream.

Everything was dark, then suddenly Pharaoh saw Kikhara standing in the distance.

"Kikhara!" cried Pharaoh.

"Yami.." Kikhara replied to him as she ran towards him.

Dozens of long black ribbons bound Kikhara tightly.

"Kikhara! Hold on!" cried Yami as he ran faster toward her.

Just when he reached Kikhara, are large monster came up from the ground in front of him and knocked him over. Pharaoh looked up and saw Diabound in front of Kikhara.

"Oh no! Kikhara!" cried Yami.

Then Pharaoh heard an evil laughter coming from someone behind him. Pharaoh turned around and saw Bakura standing there, laughing evilly at him. Diabound roared loudly hovering around Kikhara who was weakly crying his name.

"Yami..please…" said Kikhara weakly.

"Nooooo!!!" cried Pharaoh.

As he stared into Bakura's evil eyes he heard his name being called.

"Yami, Yami, wake up," said the voice.

Pharaoh slowly opened his eyes and saw Kikhara shaking him and telling him to wake up. Pharaoh slowly sat up in his bed shaking and sweating nervously.

"Yami, are you alright? You're pale and sweating nervously," said Kikhara looking at Pharaoh nervously.

"I think so, what are you doing in here Kikhara?" asked Pharaoh

"I sensed something was disturbing your mind, a bad dream you might say. I was worried," said Kikhara.

"It was, just a dream," said Pharaoh as he wiped the sweat off his forehead.

"Well, what was the dream about?" Kikhara asked curiously.

" It started like this, I was standing in an empty space. Everything around me was dark, or at least covered in darkness. Then I saw you, I called out to you and you called out to me in a reply." Said Pharaoh.

"Yes, go on," said Kikhara as she sat down on the bed beside him.

"I was running toward you and then suddenly out of nowhere dozens of longs black ribbons had bounded you. And when I tried to get close Diabound surprised me and came up right in front of you," said Pharaoh.

Kikhara was very surprised to hear this, she continued to listen to Pharaoh's story about his dream.

"What happened next?" asked Kikhara.

"I heard someone laughing. But it didn't sound like laughter filled with joy. It was evil," said Pharaoh.

"Evil?" said Kikhara looking a little confused.

"Yes it was an evil laughter. It seemed to have been coming from behind me wherever I was," said Pharaoh.

"Who was it that was laughing?" asked Kikhara.

"I turned around and I saw Bakura, standing there laughing evilly at me," said Pharaoh.

"I see, is that it?" said Kikhara.

"Yes, that's all that happened," said Pharaoh.

Kikhara didn't say anything for a short time and had just starred out the window. She finally turned and looked at the Pharaoh and put her hand on his.

"Do you think that it means something? This dream," asked Kikhara.

"Perhaps," said Pharaoh.

"It's strange," Kikhara began.

"What is?" asked Pharaoh.

"Your dream, I had one much like it," said Kikhara.

"Do you think it means something Kikhara?" asked Pharaoh.

" I'm not sure, it all seems so complicated," said Kikhara.

"I know, but I hope that something like that wouldn't happen, I'd never, let anything happen to you. I, love you too much to let something bad happen," said Pharaoh.

"I love you too, thank you Yami," said Kikhara as she hugged Pharaoh and just lay there in his arms for a while. Pharaoh just put his arms around her and held her close to him. He always felt such great warmth whenever he was around Kikhara like the warmth of Ra. He rubbed her soft back and kissed the top of her head. Kikhara got up and they kissed each other goodnight. Kikhara returned to her chamber. All tired out, Pharaoh fell asleep and this time had slept peacefully.