Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My Immortal ❯ Rape ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I do not own Yugioh, the song My immortal, and anything else that seems familiar to you.
My Immortal
Ryou ran all the way to the hell-hole called home. It's been that way since his yami, Bakura, started abusing him. (1) The white haired teen was running `cause he spent too much time talking with Yugi.
Ryou reached the door in time to not make his yami too pissed off. Ryou was searching for his house key when the door suddenly opened. So Ryou hesitantly walked into the house closing the door behind him.
“You're late,” his yami said.
“I-I'm s-sorry B-bakura-s-sama,” Ryou stuttered, “My t-teacher needed m-me t-to turn in s-some papers.”
“I know you're lying,” Bakura said, “You were talking to the pharaoh's shrimp.”
“Please Bakura, I didn't mean to-“ Ryou was cut off by a slap to the cheek.
“What did I tell you about saying my name?!” Bakura yelled.
“I'm s-sorry Ba-master,” Ryou apologized trying hard not to have another lesson.
“I just have to give you a harder lesson,” Bakura said having an evil glint in his eyes. Bakura started walking towards Ryou having the evil grin plastered on his face with Ryou backing up until he fell over the armrest on the couch.
“Just where I want you,” Bakura said with the grin on his face growing wider. He was leaning closer and closer to the quivering teen `till they were nose to nose.
“I hope you will learn your lesson slave or else you'll get worse,” Bakura whispered and closed up the space between them. The kiss was harsh and painful to the white haired hikari. The yami tried to shove his tongue into the hikari's mouth by pushing on the crack that was Ryou's lips but the lips wouldn't move so Bakura went for the second thing which was bite the bottom lip hard.
Ryou opened his mouth to scream but Bakura's tongue became a vacant to Ryou's mouth. Bakura's tongue was searching through the moist cavern tasting every crevice there was.
Tears were cascading down Ryou's face because he was afraid to die and he knew he was being raped. Ryou couldn't even breathe 'cause Bakura was trying to find out how far his tongue can go down Ryou's throat.
When Bakura broke off the kiss, he saw rivers of salty tears flowing down Ryou's cheeks.
“Is little Ryou crying because I kissed him?” Bakura taunted, “I'll show you worse slave. Much worse.”
Bakura then ripped off Ryou's school jacket kissing him more fiercely. Ryou just wanted to run away from Bakura to Yugi for help, but he couldn't get Bakura off of him. Ryou could only quiver in fear.
Bakura was fiddling with the buttons on Ryou's shirt still kissing his face. When the white haired yami finished with last button on Ryou's shirt, he tore it off and dropped it on the floor with the jacket.
Bakura slipped off his own shirt and threw it to the ground. He left trails of kisses on Ryou. The yami kissed Ryou's chin going down his neck to the collarbone where Bakura bit him so hard that it started to bleed. Bakura lathered up the blood and sucked on the wound. When it stopped bleeding, Bakura began his trail of kisses again down Ryou's chest to his right nipple sucking on it. Bakura ran his tongue on it and bit it to get it to harden before giving the other the same treatment.
Bakura began another trail of kisses to Ryou's navel where he dipped his tongue in and out of it.
When Ryou felt where Bakura's hands were, he started shaking violently scared out of his mind.
“Please master, don't do this,” Ryou begged, “I've learned my lesson, onegai stop.”
“Too late, you should have thought about the consequences before you did,” Bakura said, “Now you must pay.”
Once Bakura said this, he tore off Ryou's pants and boxers at the same time showing Ryou's member. Bakura then ripped off his own pants and boxers becoming fully nude like the quivering boy beneath him. He started to go lower and lower to Ryou's member. Ryou was shaking madly. Bakura finally reached the tenshi's member grabbing the whole thing in his mouth.
Bakura started sucking on Ryou's member. He was licking all around it going for the tip and everything. Bakura was biting Ryou's member so much and so hard that it started to bleed. Suddenly against Ryou's will, he released his seed in Bakura's mouth, who swallowed it all. Bakura then let go of Ryou's bleeding member smirking.
“Please master stop it,” Ryou sobbed.
“I'm still not finished with you,” Bakura smirked. The yami licked lower and lower to Ryou's buttocks but stopped when he felt another hole. Bakura then got an
idea. So he scooted closer to Ryou where his member was touching the tenshi's hole. Then with a final smirk he thrust his member in the hole between Ryou's legs.
Ryou screamed out loud in pain. A clear liquid was flowing through the crack between the hole and Bakura's member. Bakura was thrusting in and out, further and further into the hole until Bakura released his seed inside Ryou.
Suddenly the door opened to….
 
To be continued.
Who could be at the door?
It means that it's been a hellhole since Bakura started beating him not running home.
I hoped you liked it. Please read and review. Todels!