Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My Light, Your Darkness ❯ The Confessions of a Lonely Girl ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

MY LIGHT, YOUR DARKNESS

Violet Eyes: I thought of this, I'm proud!

Yami: *glares* When do we come in, eh Violet Eyes???

Kuribo-kun: I hate you, you're going to kill A-

Violet Eyes: It's OK, the death's gonna be...the b**** Anzu Mazaki!!!!!

Anzu: ............eep!

Kuribo-kun: Don't worry, it won't be very painful as she blows you off with a mind crush!

Violet Eyes: *takes out Millenium Staff and points it at Anzu* say bye bye!

Anzu: *runs and hides behind Yami* You'll never get me!!! Just because Yami loves me doesn't mean....

Yami: I am sorry Anzu, I have told you before, my heart belongs to Yugi, nobody else *pulls Yugi into a tight embrace*

Violet Eyes: AWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! HOW KAWAII!!!!!!!!

Kuribo-kun: *sniff* aww...I gotta go somewhere, this is so, not me!

Yugi: I love you Yami!

Yami: I love you Aibou! *kisses Yugi on the lips*

Anzu X_X Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! My YAMI!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *starts crying* I'll get you

Yugi Motou! You filthy little scumbag excuse for Ya-

Violet Eyes: That's it! LEAVE! NOW!! I'LL KILL YOU LATER!!!!!!!! ANYONE GOT PANADOL?????????

Anzu: C'mon Honda! HONDA!!!!!!!!!!!

--Honda comes out with Mai and they're staring deeply into each other's eyes--

Honda: Hey guys! I found the love of my life here, its Mai!!

Mai: Aww Honda! *gives him a light peck on the cheek*

Jounouchi: Man Honda! Couldn't you do any bet-

Honda: Can it! I don't want to hear it!

Violet Eyes: Anyways, who wants to do the disclaimer!!!!

Everyone: *runs and hides behind Violet Eyes's possessions*

Kuribo-kun: *sighs* I'll do it then Violet Eyes. Look, She doesn't own Sailor Moon, Yugioh, Zoids, or any Anime at all, got that, so please don't

sue her, alls she got's a dueling deck and several broken Liger models. Although she doesn't own the Anime, thank God, the plots hers, I come

up with the twists and all the other stuff, so don't sue me either, or I'll come after you and-

Violet Eyes: Kuri-kun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kuribo-kun: Well, you get the idea

Violet Eyes: And no flames or I'll review all your stories and tell you off!!!

Kuribo-kun: You better listen to her. She hangs with Zoids Angel and those sorts of people, did you see Zoids Angel's review for 3 guys and a

shower??? Sheesh, poor Agasa. I apologise on behalf of Zoids Angel. I know her personally and sometimes she can be over temperamental.

???: Kuribo-kun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kuribo-kun: ;_; NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!.....................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girl called Anzu Mazaki trudged down the street, her brown hair glinting in the dull streetlights light. She seemed rather upset, and after a

few minutes she began to cry. As she walked down the street memories of the previous hour flooded through her mind...

Anzu and Yami were sitting in Ao Dai, a fancy Vietnamese Restaurant and enjoying some rice paper rolls (Violet Eyes: They taste really good! :)

"Yami."

"Yes, Anzu."

"Do you want to know why I brought you here?"

"Well, you said you had to tell me something..."

"Yeah, Yami, I love you!! I loved you since I saw you!!"

"..."

"Yami?"

Yami looked at his feet as he shuffled them, a look of pure shock and sadness on his face. Anzu's face fell.

"Anzu," he finally said.

"Yes Yami," her voice quavering a bit.

"I'm really sorry, but, I cannot be with you, I like you alot Anzu, but only as a friend."

WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*firecrackers, clapping and shouting were heard

They both spun around, some couple had kissed and now they were celebrating.

Tears welled in Anzu's eyes, but she rubbed them off with her sleeve.

"Excuse me, I need to go, goodbye."

"Anzu wait!!" but it was to late. She was gone.

Anzu trudged further down the street before it started to rain, and lightning flashed across the sky. It was awile before she realised she was

soaked to the skin and collapsed to the cold concrete, crying.

"Curse you Yugi Motou! Curse the day you grace this earth! You took away my Yami! Curse you! CURSE YOU!"

"Hey Anzu, you OK?!"

A new feeling had risen inside of Anzu Mazaki. It was pure hatred, spite, jealousy, anger, resentment and cold, bitter fury.

Before anything else happen someone was leaning over her.

"Hey Anzu, you OK?!" it was none other than Yugi himself.

She pushed him away from her, so hard that he fell off into the ashphalt.

"Owwwww!!!!! Anzu, is something wrong?"

Hands shaking slightly, she got up, bitter jealousy on her face, but then a look of calm and normality swept over "no Yugi, I just...over did it,

sorry Yugi," she lied in a falsely sweet voice, and with that she got up and left.

"Hmmm, wonder what's wrong with her?"

As she walked further down the street, she thought to herself, 'little Yugi's going to have a little accident tomorrow.'