Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My Secrets... ❯ Sachiko meets Seto Kaiba ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's notes: This is about the story of a girl that has a secret of her whole life...
 
~~~~~~`
 
“Catch her! Catch that girl!” shouted a fat kid with his other pals who came running down the park chasing a red head girl with green chibi eyes. “Catch her!” shouted the other pal with brown-black hair and blue eyes.
 
“I didn't steal anything! Leave me alone!” shouted the girl back. When she was dead end, all 4 of the fat kid circling the little girl, 5 against 1.
 
“HEY! Leave her alone!” said a little chibi boy with black hair and blue-grey eyes. “Look, I guess we have 1 baby and 1 girl, Bruno, get him here!” shouted the fat kid as the boy with the yellow hair and brown eyes replied saying, ok.
 
“SETO!” shouted the little chibi boy. Then another kid who was 2 inches taller than the girl with brown hair and blue eyes ran by. “Mokie!” shouted the boy. “Come on gang, let's get that hunk of chess player first” shouted the boss
 
5 against him, for minutes, Seto took down 3 but 2 were powerful to beat, the girl instead want to help so she did, she bit the arm of the fat kid but the fat kid slap her face away.
 
The little chibi boy, ran up to her to ask if she's ok but when he notice there was something wrong with her eyes. Her eyes were glowing in green...
 
She stands up, the fat kid's pal ran toward her but stop when he saw her eyes. He was trembling as he ran away to leave his boss behind. “Hey where ya going!” shouted the boss, once he turn around to face the girl now he was so scared.
 
“Get...OUT!” shouted the girl in a very scary voice, the little chibi boy was so scared and he was trembling but then the boss ran away while the boy and little chibi boy hold each other with their shocking looks.
 
The girl notices what happen to the boy and little chibi boy, she had a sad face. “I'm sorry...I got to go” she said as she ran but then she got stopped from the boy. “What's your name?” the boy asks.
 
The girl was shock to hear being ask a question, nobody ask her name. “My name is...Sachiko, Sachiko Lafayette” replied the little girl and asks the boy. “What's your name?”
 
“Seto...Seto Kaiba” he said then he embraced Sachiko as she embraced him back. “I'm sorry that I can't stay long...but I'm not afraid...I'm sorry, I need to go...” said Sachiko as she had tears falling down as she turns around and runs.
 
“No wait! Don't leave!” shouted Seto back, he ran to the girl. “Please stop!” Seto shouted once more, he stops and found out that she was nowhere to be seen. “I guess will meet again....some day...” he said the last words and left.
 
But Sachiko was behind the tree, listen on what he said. “Don't worry, we'll meet again...some other time...” she said her last words then left.
 
~~`
So what ya all think? Do you think I can continue? Review! Please and thank you!