Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My Slave for All Time ❯ Enslaved ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

—Yes I'm going ahead and starting My Slave. Why? Because I can't keep Awakeninggoing anymore. No, it's not because of the bad review I keep getting about it, although I appreciate honest, kindly reviews not rudeness. But anyways, Awakeningis doing basically nothing for me. I've hit my writer's block. But I might go back to it and update it when I can, so don't think I'll leave it unfinished, because I don't do that.
 
—About this fanfic, Yugi's nationality will be unknown. He'll just be this innocent boy who is taken into slavery. But yes, Yugi—like Atemu—is brown-skinned. Five thousand years later, both Yugi and Atemu will be reborn as Yuugi Mutou and Yami Kotara. Yes I plucked that name out of thin air. The future Yuugi has two U's simply to make it easier for everybody to recognize that Yugi is the Egyptian slave boy and Yuugi is the rebirth of said slave boy.
 
Chapter 1 - Enslaved
 
The night of the attack was still fresh in his mind. It had only happened two sunsets ago. He trembled at remembering seeing his sweet mother and dear father slaughtered. They were only trying to protect him! His father was so brave and strong and wielded his sword majestically against the evil men. But they hacked him down as if the man were but a pile of sand.
 
They raped his mother. She was beautiful with her red and black hair and dark colored eyes. She had a dagger to defend herself and him. But the men swatted the dagger from her hand like a horse's tail would a fly. His mother managed to get him out before the men grabbed him. Then they raped her. They defiled his mother! He hurried in to help her, but it was too late. They had strangled her to death after the rape.
 
That's when he was enslaved along with ten other young teens. They were all no older that sixteen or seventeen. Each one bore heavy manacles around his wrists and ankles. Around their necks were ropes and each rope was connected so that the boys had to either walk or stand in a line or choke to death should someone else faint. The girls were allowed the ride in a small cart, but sometimes one man who get too impatient and grab one to rape her right then and there.
 
One boy with wheat colored hair and brown eyes planned a rebellion against the masters. He and another boy with wood-colored hair went to spring the girls. The girls and boys sat close together as the wheat-haired boy told them of his plan.
 
“They always send me and this one man out for firewood to cook on.” he said. “Tomorrow night, I'll collect the firewood and sneak some back here for us. Girls, I need you to gather any kind of rocks or something similar to it. If questioned, just say you wandered off and forgot what you were doing. Most of those bastards believe we're idiots anyway. So we'll use that to our advantage.”
 
“Yugi, get over here and help us plot.” hissed the wood-haired boy.
 
“I don't have anything to contribute.” he replied, quietly.
 
The wheat-haired boy crawled over to him and grabbed the teen's small neck. “You squeal and I will make your life and your afterlife a complete nightmare. It'll be so bad that you'll be begging the gods for a life beyond the afterlife.”
 
Yugi nodded, trembling in fear. “I won't tell, Chigaru.”
 
The wheat-haired boy slapped him across the face. “That's the name those bastards gave me! My real name is Jounouchi, remember?”
 
“Jounouchi, please.” whispered one girl with sienna colored hair and big, blue eyes, “they'll hear you. Let Yugi go.”
 
“Sorry Anzu.” Jounouchi said, letting Yugi go. “Listen, Yugi. We've got to stick together. We have to get away from these men. Or at least make sure Anzu and the girls get free. You have the most important job of all of us.”
 
“I do?”
 
“Yeah. We men will face the bastards head on. You take the girls and run as far away form here as possible.”
 
“Jounouchi,” said a wheat-haired girl with big breasts and dark eyes. Her violet-colored outfit was torn to be very revealing. The slave masters were planning on selling her as a prostitute to the next city they came to. This city was another two days away. Jounouchi had to put his plan into action tomorrow night or risk loosing sight of his girlfriend forever.
 
Jounouchi took her hands in his. “I love you, Kujyaku. You're my whole world. I'm tried of standing around watching those filthy asses touch you in places only I should touch.”
 
Kujyaku blushed and so did Yugi when he remembered the time he caught Jounouchi and Kujyaku alone. Jounouchi was on top…enough said. Kujyaku was two weeks pregnant with Jounouchi's child, but Kujyaku only had enough guts to admit it to Yugi.
 
“When and if I survive this, Kujyaku,” Jounouchi continued, “we'll run away together to a big city like Cairo or Giza. I'll get an honest job and you can stay home with the children and cook all our favorite meals. And don't worry; I only want five children.”
 
Kujyaku's blush reddened. “That would be fine, Jounouchi. I love you too.”
 
——————
 
“Nkuku!”
 
Yugi cringed when he heard his slave name. The slave masters gave him that name, because they said Yugi had been like a cock protecting his hen when he had tried to help his mother. Yugi opened his eyes and what a little on edge when he saw that the tent was empty. This small tent only housed the boys. The girls were kept in the cart without blankets. At least the masters had had the decency to give the boys something to lay on.
 
Suddenly, Yugi cried out as a sharp pain shot through his side. The master standing over him dealt Yugi another swift kick to the ribs. “On your damn feet, Nkuku!”
 
Yugi struggled to get up, but the master hauled him up and dragged him out into the blazing sun. Once Yugi's eyes adjusted to the bright glare, he gasped in horror. The other boys were beaten and bruised and several of the girls were also beaten and bruised. A couple boys were already lying dead on the sand with pools of blood surrounding them. One of the girls had been stabbed in the back and lay among the dead boys.
 
Yugi felt tears running down his cheeks. The poor, stabbed girl was Kujyaku! One of the dead boys was Honda, Jounouchi's best friend and the boy with wood-colored hair. Jounouchi stood over Kujyaku's dead body with tear stains on his cheeks. His clothes were only shreds hanging down across his bloodied chest and…oh gods, Yugi turned his face away. These bastards had cut off Jounouchi's manhood.
 
“Yugi had nothing to do with this.” Jounouchi said, hoarsely. “Don't you hurt him.” But his protests only earned him a punch in the face.
 
The master standing near Yugi turned to the slaves who were still alive. “Let this be a lesson to all of you. If you plot against us, we kill you where you stand!”
 
Yugi was pushed to the ground and stripped of his clothing. The master towering over him took up a whip and gave Yugi several lashes across his back, butt and calves. Yugi dug his fingers into the sand as his tears rained down and mixed with the fresh blood that was dripping from his wounds.
 
“Stop it, damn you!” Yugi heard Jounouchi shot. The lashing stopped and Yugi heard a struggle breaking out. Yugi looked up to brief see Jounouchi wrestling with the master.
 
Another master standing at a distance held up his bow and notched an arrow in it. Yugi saw this and screamed, “Jounouchi, look out!” But it was too late. The arrow found Jounouchi's back and the wheat-haired boy died before he even hit the ground.
 
The master kicked Jounouchi's dead body out of the way and returned to whipping Yugi. The young teen stared at his friend's lifeless face and his tears stopped coming until the beating was complete.
 
o—t. o—t. o—t. o—t. o—t. o—t.
 
“It's not your fault.” said Anzu as she cleaned the last of Yugi's wounds. He had fifty all down his back and on his buttcheeks and the last few on his calves.
 
“Yes it is.” Yugi told her. “I should have done something. I should have woken up earlier.”
 
“If you had, you could've met the same fate as Honda and Kujyaku.” Anzu replied. She stopped to weep and pray quietly for the dead.
 
“Jounouchi was just trying to protect me.” Yugi said. “What'll I do now?”
 
“We can't do anything anymore.” Anzu whispered. “We just have to accept our fate.”
 
Yugi said nothing at first. Finally, he croaked, “What'll they do to you?”
 
“Sell my body probably. They say my price won't be as high considering I don't have Kujyaku's body.” Anzu said. Her breasts weren't huge melons like Kujyaku's, but Anzu had finely lined curves and pretty eyes. Her bronze skin really gave her blue eyes a kind of heavenly glow. Right now, her eyes had no heavenly glow. And her bronze skin was purplish-yellow from all the bruises. She looked like a wounded bird of paradise.
 
“I'm sorry, Anzu. I wish we could go through with Jounouchi's plan.” Yugi whispered. “But how did they find out in the first place.”
 
“Haru, that other boy who was dead next to Honda, tattled on us. He slipped away while Jounouchi had you by the throat. He gave our plan away. At dawn, the masters brought us all out and revealed what Haru had done. We hated Haru, but Honda tried to deny it. They beat him `til he died. Kujyaku wept and tried to defend Honda's honor so they stabbed her in the back. Jounouchi leapt at them, but they beat him and—”
 
“Yes I saw…” Yugi whispered.
 
“Then they killed Haru for no reason. They beat the rest of us up until we could barely stand. They only left you out because Haru had told them that you didn't wish to participate in our rebellion.”
 
“Why did Haru squeal in the first place?”
 
“The only one who could really answer you is Haru.” Anzu replied.
 
Yugi sighed and stiffly laid his head in her lap. Anzu stroked his red, black and blonde spiked hair as Yugi cried himself to sleep that night.
 
I should stop there. I won't make any Anzu/Yugi stuff, I promise. In this fanfic, Anzu and Yugi are just good friends. And no, I don't think I'll kill off Anzu. But to the Jounouchi fans, he'll be back. He'll be reborn, just like Yugi and Atemu. And I know this sounds really cruel and bloody, but some people are just like that.