Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My Slave for All Time ❯ No, No, No! ( Chapter 21 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

—Well, this new semester looks partly promising. I say “partly” because I have at least three classes that will keep me busy with art projects, critical-thinking essays (my least favorite type of essay), and research papers. Thank goodness for ramen. Cheap food that keeps broke college students going. Lol
 
—Oh…and by the way…I didn't give a hint as to who slapped who. ;-]
 
Chapter 21 - No, No, No!
 
Yugi was in complete shock. He could only stare at Yami like one stares at a crazy person. He could just feel the thick silence in the tight space of the closet. Yami drew his hand away from his own cheek and crawled out. Yugi came out as well. Yami's cheek was reddened from where he'd slapped himself.
 
“Yami-san?”
 
“Please…don't talk to me.” Yami said gathering his things.
 
“Yami-san…I'm sorry…”
 
“I am too.” Yami said, looking at him. “I'm sorry it felt strangely right. I'm sorry I almost betrayed Tea.”
 
Did he just admit, thought Yugi, that it felt right? “Do you hate me?”
 
Yami didn't answer at first. He started to leave and Yugi followed, still wanting an explanation. Before he left the hose, Yami told him, “I hate myself for getting into that closet.”
 
———————
 
“Things are going great!” said Egyptian Yuugi. “Just keep this up and we'll have the Pharaoh back in no time and you won't die!”
 
“I'm not dying.” Yugi replied.
 
“Yes you are. Did you not see the tattoo?! You have four months to live. In one more week, it'll be three months!”
 
“And why the fuck did you wait until now to tell me?!” Yugi snapped.
 
Egyptian Yuugi looked hurt. “I'm sorry. I didn't know.” When Yugi gave him a look of disbelief, Egyptian Yuugi said quickly, “Honest! I swear to Ra!”
 
“All right fine…” Yugi said, throwing his hands up in the air and letting them fall to his lap. “What do we have to do?”
 
“Not much. It's mostly up to Pharaoh now. Once he accepts his ancient past and his love for you, then the gods will lift the death curse on you.”
 
“Can't he just say, `I love you' and be done with it?”
 
Egyptian Yuugi stared at him. “What's gotten into you? I thought you loved him.”
 
“And what about Tea? How will she feel if Yami has to dump her because of this stupid curse on me?”
 
“Dammit, stop it!” Egyptian Yuugi grumbled. “You've become too negative.”
 
Yugi frowned at him. “Be gone! Just leave me alone!”
 
Egyptian Yuugi faded into thin air, but his voice rang out, “Fine then. But you can't get rid of me so easily. I'm a part of you…and him…”
 
———————
 
The next day was the day of the Algebra test. That evening was the championship soccer game. Itou-sensei handed back the tests before the final bell rang. Yugi walked over to Yami's desk as the soccer captain was getting his backpack. His test was face-down on his desk. Was that a bad sign? Did Yami fail?
 
“Yami-san?” Yugi said to get his attention.
 
Yami looked at him over his shoulder, then whirled around and hugged Yugi, lifting him right off the ground. “I did it! I did it! I got a 90 on the test!”
 
“That's great Yami, but you're choking me.” Yugi exclaimed in a strangled voice.
 
Yami put him down. “Sorry. I can't thank you enough, Yugi.”
 
Yugi smiled. “Let's hope you do just as good in this evening's game.”
 
“I think we will. Will you watch?”
 
“Yeah! Tea asked me to be there to help her cheer you on.”
 
“Great. I'll see you both there.”
 
That evening, the game went great. Seeing Yami hot and sweaty in his soccer uniform made Yugi horny, so he had to take a walk around the school grounds. When he came back, the game was almost over and Domino High School was at least 15 points ahead. They won the championship trophy and the whole school converged on the field to cheer victoriously with their soccer team. Yugi stayed in the stands with Tea. She was talking to another student, an unknown senior classmate.
 
Yami and Tea went off somewhere together, alone. Probably to make out after the big game. Yugi kicked at the dirt, not knowing what to do. It was probably best for him to go home. Tea would probably go off with Yami to her house or something.
 
If he's happy with Tea, Yugi thought. Why should I ruin it? He started walking away from the soccer field and towards the front of the building, when he heard Tea and Yami's voices. Yami sounded pissed and Tea sounded sad.
 
Yugi peered around the school and saw Yami glaring at Tea and Tea with a tissue in hand. A towel that had been around Yami's shoulder had been thrown to the side.
 
Yami pointed at the paper. “That's what I think of this. A load of shit!”
 
Tea wiped her eyes. “I'm sorry. But I'm…I'm just not comfortable with this relationship anymore. I wanted to get out.”
 
“Why?! Haven't I treated you right? Haven't I been a gentleman to you?! Whatever is wrong with me, say so and I promise to fix it!”
 
“It's not you who doesn't deserve me; it's me that doesn't deserve you.”
 
Yami's eyes widened. “Who told you that?”
 
“I've met with your other girlfriends. They all told me that you never stayed with them long. Each other said you only dated them for one month and two weeks.”
 
“You said you didn't mind me having been through so many girlfriends!”
 
“I also heard other things…” Tea wept.
 
“What things?”
 
“You're becoming homosexual.”
 
“That's a lie! Just because I was being tutored in Algebra by Yugi doesn't mean—”
 
“Lynn saw you and him hugging in Itou-sensei's class.”
 
“I was hugging him, because I was thanking him for helping me. Because of Yugi, I knew enough Algebra to get a 90 on the test today.”
 
Tea looked away from him. “But you like him, don't you?”
 
“Of course, but so does Tristan and Joey…and you. Lynn and the others have brainwashed you somehow! Don't believe them, Tea.”
 
“I'm leaving you, Yami. I'm sorry.” Tea looked directly at him. “I'm sorry, but I don't want to be hurt.” She ran out of the schoolyard, leaving Yami to rant, curse and stamp his towel in the dirt.
 
Yugi hurried away and Yami almost ran him over while heading for the locker room. Deciding to confront him, Yugi entered the locker room. Nobody else was there. Yami was changing out of his uniform and Yugi hid when as the soccer captain put on a towel, preparing to go shower.
 
“It's not fair…” Yugi jumped and saw Yami standing behind him, naked except for the towel.
 
“You knew I was listening, huh?”
 
Yami nodded. “Everything is happening so fast.” He leaned against the lockers, looking distraught. “I don't know what to think about the world anymore. My life is spinning out of control and I just wish I could piece it back together again.”
 
He was slightly surprised when Yugi crumpled to the floor and began to cry. “This is all my fault! If we had never met…if I never told you about the ancient past…I'm so sorry!”
 
“Yugi…” Yami knelt down in front of him, the towel drifting a little below his waistline. “It's not your fault. Please don't cry…”
 
“I'm sorry I told you about the ancient past! I'm sorry I met you! I really do deserve to die!” Yugi shouted, crying rivers of tears.
 
Yami grasped his arms. “It's true then! You'll die in four months!”
 
Yugi shook his head. “It's a lie…but now I wish it wasn't.”
 
“Don't say that!” Yami shouted and held the small one to him. “Yugi, never say that. There are far too many people who care about you. Your mother, your grandpa, Joey, Tristan, Tea…and me…”
 
Yugi hugged Yami and continued to cry. Yami held him and let him cry all he wanted. He released Yugi only when he felt the young boy's hands at the towel he wore. Yami jerked away and saw Yugi's eyes glistening with drying tears and fresh lust.
 
Yami could feel his cheeks burning with embarrassment. He tore Yugi off him—the towel nearly being torn off as well—and shooed Yugi out of the locker room. Yami hopped in the shower and washed himself, but he couldn't help feeling a pair of amethyst eyes were secretly watching his naked frame.
 
This just isn't right, thought Yami as he washed. No, I can't be gay! No, no, no! I need to find a new girlfriend to keep my mind off this. Then it struck him. Could it be that he'd be hiding his own sexuality? No, of course not! But…it seems like a pretty good explanation as to why he'd been so restless and gone through so many girlfriends. No, no, no. There are plenty of better reasons! I just haven't found Miss Right. It happens to lots of people! I refuse to let this affect me anymore!
 
At the same time, Yugi was having fun just watching Yami naked. Oh he looks so good, Yugi thought. Those muscles, not too small, but not too big. Oh God, he's huge and what a firm ass. He felt his pants getting tight. Yugi wanted so badly to jump in the shower with Yami.
 
“Yami-kun…” Yugi whispered and touched his crotch and started to massage, pretending it was Yami rubbing him. He made a quiet moan and unzipped his pants. Leaning against the wall next to the shower, Yugi closed his eyes and imagined he was in the shower too and Yami was massaging his penis. Yugi started pumping his own member, breathing heavily. Pretending to be pleasured by Yami was too good. His penis was getting harder and his mind urged him to pump faster and faster as the climax approached quickly. Yugi started chanting “Atemu, Atemu” with each thrust of his hips and each pump of his hand.
 
He didn't notice Yami had already finished his shower and had stepped out with a fresh towel in hand. Yugi didn't notice Yami watching him pleasure himself. He slid to the floor and released his seed, screaming “ATEMU!”
 
When Yugi climbed down from his climax, his legs and lap were covered with semen. Yami was also standing nearby looking flushed and embarrassed. The only thing he said was, “Y-You…said my name…”
 
“I love you, Pharaoh…” Yugi whispered in a daze. He zipped up his pants and hutched over, feeling both relieved and satisfied. The tattoo on his arm quivered and the top half became a tad emptier.
 
Time was growing shorter.
 
—Did I surprise you with the slapping at the beginning of the chapter? I debated whether or not to have Yugi and Yami have sex in the locker room. I decided it's too soon for a lemon between Yami and Yugi. But you know the lemon is coming up. Probably in Chapter 22 or Chapter 23.
 
—Next update: January 21