Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My term medievil ❯ Medievil life ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Heavens Demon: Hey another story. I forgot what it was about, and my hikari said i'd could write it. Oh the pain of forgetting{mentally crying}

Hell's Angels: Oh stop you big baby. The story is AU. Its back in the pass to medievel England. So yami do you eant to do the declaimer and warnings?

Heavens Demon: Hell yeah. DECLAIMER: we don't own anything and if we did hell would brake loose to are sadidtic ways of blood, violence, and killen people with daggers and swords and pistols.....{get off track} anyway, the WARNINGS:is this contains yaoi, swords and deadly weapons, blood and other killing items. There is no OC but like the last one there is no I repeat NO hentai, there is mabe OOC and if anyone wants to write it i'll put up a lemon{mabe} I can't write one. I know other people can. Or if any one wants to give me addvice but thats it. On with the fic. addvice would help though. E-mail us anytime soon! bye

It was a nice spring rainy day. It always rained. Two boys were trying to find there way home. Some slugs had grabbed them and tried to take there money. They were best friends that only cared for eachother. Both there mothers were dead and all they had were there fathers and the abused them. They had no siblings so they only had eachother. They were lucky both there fathers were friends since childhood but, they were also unlucky cause there fathers said the other childs father could beat them. They were also lucky like other children that only had fathers and no mothers, cause they were sent to the palace to be who knows what slaves, that the other fathers of the children raped and abused them all the time. There fathers never went that far, onlt if they were drunk. There were a lot od thieves ib there town, and it was only a mile big town. But though many people were robbed. They were now going to the festival there father's had said they could go. They looked at the leather and swords.

" Hey, hello, baka, what the hell are you staring at, Hello!?!?!?" a thieve and his other thievy friend were finding some slaves to have for there clan. They needed some good, hard, cleaning and such slaves. They came to that town to steal little kids at the festival and take them back to there clan. The thieve turned to his companion.

" There were the kids alone that looked like us" The other went and see if he could spot the kids. " We could make good money out of them or they would be good slaves. Either way i'm going to get that one kid that looks like me"

" Then lets kidnap them. By the inncence they contain it will be easy to lure other people and they could kill them and steal anything good. We'll have to train them to be loyal to us and do anything for us. With that it will be easy to maintain anything we want. So lets" They went to where the children were looking at items. They saw the children to be instestead in weapons and armer. "So you like weapons and armer?"

"huh, yeah. Are father's wouldn't let us have it anyway. So whats the point in trying to stare as hard and dream, when your father's are never going to give you a life only a broken down old house can love" The blonde boy said saddly.

"So your father is abusive to you. Would you like to join a group of thieves. They could train you and you could get whatever you disire?" one of the thieves said.

"It would be better. I would love to be a thief but my father owns me and I have no mother, neither does he. We like old rag dolls for them to tear up. Thankyou for the offer, if we do ever escape him, we'll be shure to tell you. But, how will we ever find you.?" said the pale innocent boy.

"Don't worry we'll find you" At that they left.

They came home to there homes they shared together with there fathers. They got another beeting and ate dinner and went to bed. While sleeping 2 shadowy figures went through there window, that they always left open, ans walked soundlessly to the each boys fathers room. The bigger figure went to the blonde haired boys fathers bedroom. The father still awake heard the door, he stood up looking around his room, thinking it was the wind he went back asleep. "Time to Die!" came a erie replie. The father woke up and saw a shadowy figure resebling his son.

"Who are you? My son is not that tall?"

"I'm a thiefe here to take your son and raise him like a real father should. You can say he'll be my slave intill I die or I tell him other wise."

"Take him!" his father said realy scared out of his wits

"But, you might be a problem in future time, so you'll Die here in your confy bed while I take him and do whatever I want to him. Except i'll give him anything he wants, but he'll have to repay me later. I'll show him what his innocents can get him to do when he's a killer." At that the father struggled to get out of his bed but the knife was very silent and he died. The thief left and went to the boys room. He picked him up like a baby and carried him to the window. He wated outside for his copanion. The boy stired at being cold 'No wonder the kids cold, he only has rags' He covered the boy up with his cloak snd wated. Soon his companion was out and also carried the other boy in his cloak." Lets go to that festival and by them some leather stuff and start with daggers then either what they want bow and arrows or swords, they'll choose. We'll meet are clan tomorrow afternoon." they other nodded and they left for the festival.

The boys stirred awake. So they couldn't fight together the 2 companions went two different ways. The blonde haired boy struggled against his kidnapper. "Ley go.....someone help me........please" He yelled. The horse stopped.

"Shhh....Its ok it me. I'm the person you ran into. the thief remember"

"What are you doing. What about my father?"

"He's dead, He died of a heart attack. I snucked in and went to see how much you were. He came to me earlyier and said he'd give me you if he saw me either rape or abuse you. I was going to see if he would give me you by payment" he lied. The boy actualy beleived him.

"What about my friend? What about my belongings?"

"They other one took him to. The same thing happened to"

"Ok, where are we going?"

"I'm going to bye you some new clothes. We'll get you some weapons and train you to be a theif and rob things. We'll teach you tour abillities to fight and defend."

"Ok. When will we get there?"

"Were here now." He got off the horse and grabbed the boy and

gently put him on the ground."We'll also bye you a cloak, so you could hide your face so they know you arn't a thief. Here we are. I know this guy, he gives me my clothes, he'll do the same for you. I'll be outside if you need me"

"Ok." The owner went to the boy and measured him. He then went to his hanged clothes and looked for th right size. He came back and put the boy in a dressing room. The boy put his clothes on, he had any normal clothes but had gloves that were made of leather, he had leather pants, and on the gloves were littles daggers. He came out and the man came back, he pulled the pant legs up and strapped one dagger on each leg. The owner fixed his hair and clothes. The owner went and got the thief.They talked and the man put the boy on a chair, there were devices and sorts.

"This will hurt a little. So no one would reconize you i'm getting you piercings and getting the ends of your hair colored." The boy shook. The other man came back and pierced his ears. It hurt but not like what his father did. The man colored the ends of his hair black.

"Where do we go now?"

"We'll get something to eat. By the time were there your friend and the other thief would be there." They walked to a small resteraunt still open at 12:00 p.m. They went in and spotted there friend. The other boy came up to him and hugged him. They got a look at the other.