Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My Term od Medievil ❯ Protecting the captive from danger ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

H.A.: Hi, Got more people visiting then anything. Like before don't own anything.

H.D.: We wished we got a review but not a flame. It would brake my heart. We need help writing a lemon, we have no idea how. Even if we read them ll the time. Warnings are uaual don't own them wished we had them. We like to put them in story's way A/U. Were going to write another fic about the third Jurassic Park. Well thats all. We love people who REVIEW. So REVIEW people, or we'll stop writing before it gets to the good part. So REVIEW!!!!!!!On with the story.

**************************************************************** *******

His friend was pierced on his stomach, ears, and tongue, just like him. They looked at the boys who gave them this stuff. " Were hungry....do you want us to bye. We could go back home and......."

"No we'll bye." said the tall blonde.

" You shure. How will we ever repay you?' said the younger blonde boy.

"Oh don'y worry we know how you could. Just don't die and you could repay us by the time your trained, and ready for stealing"

"But, then we'll owe you a lot of money and stuff."

"Like I said this thing we have will be enough. now lets eat"

"Thankyou." both boy's said." So, whats your names?"

"Are names? Well lets order are food." They ordered the food and was going to talk."Ok my name is marik. Over there is bakura. We are thieves wanted from around this side of the country. So, what are your names?"

"Well my name was hardly used. Are fathers would call us whores, sluts, and slave. We know are names its just it'll be wierd saying them cause we only talked to are fathers. But my name is malik, and my friend is ryou. we thank you for helping us and byeing us all these things. We realy don't know how to pay you."

"Like I said don't worry about it." There food came. They all ate silently."come, we have to hurry. Are groups are wating are arrival. We'll be thier by morning." They payed for the food and left. The thieves grabbed the boys."Here get on the horse. We have to ride a long way." He put a cloak over the boy and himself. The boy looked at it strangely"For protection. I'm wanted everywhere in this country" The boy nodded and held on the reins os the horse. The thief got on and grabbed the reins and whippped it. The horse ran fast. The boy was past holding on the reins, he was grabbibg the horses neck. They rode for about an hour. The horse slowed down. The boy was still holding on, afraid to fall. The thief held the boy and calmed him down. The boy let go of the horses neck. "Mabe it'll be better if you wrode on back and held on to me. Looked like you were about to kill the horse." He nodded and got off the horse. He went behind the older boy and held on. The horse started to move fast. He felt more scared now and held the boy in a death grip. The older one stopped the horse and looked behind him. When an arrow nearly hit them. He saw a group of men firing arrows. He grabbed the boy and held him, he pulled on the reins. The horse went faster then before. The young boy held him, he seen the arrow and was scared beyond belief. The thief hid his horse behind some bushes and took off in a run. He carried the young child. The men saw him and thought he had kidnapped a child from his parents. The yelled for him to stop. He ran into a cave and try to find somewhere to hide. He found a small corner and pulled himself and the boy into it. The boy was shivering from fright. He looked to see the older one all sweaty. He leaned back on the wall. He almost let out a painful scream, when the older one covered his mouth. The young child had scratch himself against the sharp knive wall. He whipered and stopped his yelling. He held the older boy, they saw the men come in and try to look for them. He started to cry and hicupped. He soon stopped crying after the older one hugged him with both arms.He cept shhhing him. He hicupped and it got worse. The men nearly herd the sound and started searching. The hiccupps got worse. He couldn't stop them. The older one did the only thing he could do. He turned the boy's face around and kissed him. The boy stopped hicupping he was very surprised. He looked at the other one. He kissed back after a while. They lost track of time and broke off. They noticed the men were gone. They looked at each other" We'll finish it later. We have to find are friends" He nodded and they left. The soon found the horse. " Alright malik don't hold on to the horse to hard this time." He decided to put him back in front. He nodded. He thought on how similar he and the thief were.

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_ ^_^_^_^_^_^

The 2 other boys were runnung from men after the thief. The thief noticed the other one was slowing down. He grabbed the boy and put him over his shoulder and climbed a tree. He put the boy down and checked to see if anyone was coming. They actualy thought the boy was him and fired and arrow into his arm. It fell out but left a nasty mark. It was still bleeding and he had nothing to cover it with. He was thinking of what could stop the bleeding but nothing was there except branches and leaves. The boy was now crying seeing a lot of blood all over his arm. The older one grabbed his arm, thinking only one thing. He licked all the blood off his arm. The younger one stopped crying and looked at the other one. The older one cleaned the arm off and looked at the younger one. He couldn't resist and kissed him hard. They both did, and dfter a couple of minutes the younger one nearly fell out of the tree. The looked around and saw no one. they went down and walked off. They decided the same thing. They would find the others anf finished where they left off. They soon found the other ones rideing around. They yelled to the boy's. They stopped for the night and would find thier clan tomorrow. They looked around for wood. They soon ate and went to the horse to get out sleeping bags. They had tents. The thiefs looked at the younger ones. The younger ones noticed they were being watched and looked at the boys. The older ones walked to the younger ones and looked them strait in the eyes. They smirked and carried them to the tents.

**************************************************************** *******

H.A.: We decided to write it. But I wont, My yami will. I think if I did it would suck and take most of your peoples time. So REVIEW.

H.D.: I get to write it. I get to write it. I get to write it. I feel so happy. I might write both of the things in one chapter. She said I get to write as much as I want. I said we should do all 4 of them. Dhe said mabe, if she al least gets 3 reviews, and no flames. If she gets more then 5 flames she'll write horrible things. I know her and no she will. But, I GET TO WRITE IT!!!!! I feel so happy. Bye and R/R. Oh and I GET TO WRITE IT! Hope you review. If you don't we'll go to uhhhhhh either fanfiction.net, adult fanfiction, or some place. If you have any questions put them in your review. We would say e-mail but we forgot it. I fell happy.

H.A.: Hope you r/r. At least 2 reviews would help. Mabe one. If i'm cheerful I'll let it past. R/R. Bye.