Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ One and Only Love ❯ An Angel's Voice ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: One and Only Love
Part: 2
Author: Himeno Xamosy
Warnings: Light spoiler in some parts, shounen-ai, yaoi, might get very 'dark' in the middle.
Ratings: (PG-13) to be safe in future writings
Genre: Romance, tragedy, humor, an Alternate Universe (AU) fic.
Pairings: Yami x Yugi
Disclaimer:
Sadly, I did not have the talent to think of such a wonderful manga likeYugioh, so I am obviously not the owner, therefore I don't own anything except this plot that I wrote.
Summery/Description:
It is about the reincarnated love of Atemu and Yuugi, how their deep love allowed them to continue their love this life. But Yugi knows nothing about the past, what will happen when their rival appears in this life too, claiming to get his love back?
Names:
In this chapter, character's name,
Yami Yugi-Yami Mutou/Pharaoh Atemu
Yugi Mutou-Yugi Mutou/Yuugi
Jounochi Katsuya /Jou (short form)
Anzu Mazaki/ Anzu
Takurai Kudo-(the new transferred student)

"Yami talking to Yugi and via versa, same for normal people"
((Yugi's thoughts)), 'Yugi's mind link'
(Yami's thoughts)/Yami's mind link/
xx (Author) which is me saying some nonsense xx

Chapter 2: An Angel's Voice
... a piece of my memory? ...
"Wake up, aibou! You will be late for school if you continue to sleep like a pig!"
Yami pushed Yugi's shoulder gently back and forth to wake him up.
"Yami, five more minutes please, I promise I will wake up after that."
Yugi pulled a pillow over his head to cover his ears.
"But Yugi, this is the third time you said it! It has been fifteen minutes already!" Yami pulled his pillow away from the boy. "Don't make me wake you up the hard way!" Yugi just lay there motionlessly, not caring about the warning Yami just had given him. "Yugi, you leave me with no choice!" Yami began attacking the sides of Yugi's stomach, causing the little one to cry out in laughter, begging his darker to stop.
"Ahahahahah! Ya-ha...Yami, ... I... surren... der! NOW.. LET...ME...GO..."
Yugi counterattacked Yami, tickling him until both were lying on the floor laughing, panting for breaths and with tears forming at the edges of their eyes. Yugi went forward and hugged Yami, whispering "Good morning Yami!"
It became a normal routine that Yugi hugged his darker half every morning and greeted him. He just loved his darker half's body temperature, not to warm, not to cold, it was very comfortable and he enjoyed every moment staying in his embrace. Yugi treats Yami as his elder brother, not that kind of a relationship.
"Good morning, little one, now go and brush your teeth before both of us are late for school."
He shoved him playfully into the bathroom.
"Good morning grandpa!"
Yugi came out of the room, now dressed in his school uniform with Yami beside him. They looked like identical twins. "Oh Yugi, so you finally woke up! I am thinking of bringing a bucket of cold water and splash it on you if you don't get up sooner!" Yami chuckled at what grandpa just said while Yugi looked at Yami, pouting his mouth.
Yugi pouted. "You are so mean grandpa! As if I am sleeping like a pig."
"You ARE sleeping like a pig!"
Yami laughed at that comment and Yugi poked him at the side for laughing at him. "Bye grandpa, I'm going to school!"
Yugi grabbed a piece of toast and stuffed it in his mouth while walking towards the front door.
"HOW MANY TIMES MUST I TELL YOU NOT TO EAT WHEN YOU WALK! IT IS UGLY!"
xx lack of table manners xx.
But Yugi escaped the old man, pulling Yami along, who was still laughing. In fact, he couldn't even move because he was laughing too intensely at that sight, so Yugi had to drag him out of the house. Yugi became irritated and gave Yami a glare, but an angry face plus toast in his mouth did not make him look fierce, instead it made him look funny. Yami looked at his odd expression and continued laughing, which made Yugi give up on asking his darker half to stop laughing.
After a few minutes, Yami finally stopped and started to hum a tune. "Hmm.. hmm..."It was a soothing and beautiful tune as Yugi slowly gazed at him, listening to it. "What's wrong, aibou?" Yami said as he caught the gaze.
"So you have stopped laughing? No that's not what I mean. Uhm...What is this tune you are humming? It is very familiar. I think I heard it before... somewhere.."
Yami looked at him and shook his head. "I don't know aibou. Ever since my memories were recovered, this tune has been circling in my mind. Just now, I was surprised that I even hummed this tune. I don't know who sang it before but I can feel peace and happiness wash over me when I hum it."
"Do you know the lyrics of this tune?" Yami shook his head indicating no. "I only know the first part of the tune, but no matter how hard I crack my head, I don't have any impression of the second part. A voice keeps ringing in my mind, very vague, but it is a very beautiful voice."
"Yami, I find this tune very familiar, but I don't remember hearing it before."
Without realizing, both of them had reached the school's entrance. They walked to their lockers their lockers are next to each other when Jou suddenly shouted, "Get out of the way! YU..GI !"
Yugi looked up and stared at him blankly before registering what Jou had just said. "AHHH..." Jou hit Yugi by his side, causing him to lose his balance and fall, but Yami was quick enough to grab his aibou by his waist and pulled him close to himself, preventing Yugi from falling as a loud thud was heard.
Yugi , in Yami's embrace with his hands wrapped around his darkers' waist, realized the position he was in and started to blush when Jou suddenly shouted, "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THESE ROLLERBLADES? They just don't seem to go where I want to go!"
Rubbing his head, he asked, "Yugi, are you ok? Are you injured?"
Yami's tensed face started to relax seeing as it was just Jou. He thought it was some crazy fellows who wanted to knock Yugi down.
Yami, finding it safe now, released the blushing Yugi as he turned to reply, "No, Jou. I am fine."
He faced Yami again. "Thank you Yami, for breaking my fall."
Yami gave him a sweet smile, not realizing Yugi's blush. "You are welcome, aibou. As long as you are safe."
Yugi felt his face turning tomato red and quickly ran in front of both of them with his back facing them saying, "We will be late if we don't go to class now."
The morning bell started it's wailing, indicating class would start soon.
A shadow behind the lockers said,
"I will see how long you will be able to save him from me!"
Yugi went ahead without the both of them. Jou was putting his rollerblades back in his locker while Yami was locking his locker ((Yami always makes me blush, and he smells so good))
Yugi thought as he ran to the classroom. A tinkling sensation filled his heart which lead to a smile on Yugi's face ((he is always so gentle and caring for me)), the thought of that made him smile again. Yugi reached the classroom and sat down on his seat. A few minutes later, Yami and Jou strolled in, with Jou still rubbing his head.
"Yugi..."
Yugi turned to look at the direction of the person who had called him. "Good morning, Anzu. What's up?"
"You know, there is new transfer-student coming to our class today!" She looked at Yugi with eyes filled of excitement. "Did you see him? He looks kinda cool!"
"No, I haven't yet."
"What is the commotion about, Yugi?"
Yami walked towards Yugi. Yugi and Anzu blushed at the same time. Giving Yami a smile, Yugi said, "No, nothing, it is just that there will be a new transfer-student coming to our class."
"I will get him back..."
The teacher walked in briskly and spoke, "Students, we have a new transfer-student today. Please come in."
"Finally, I will be able to see him... after 3000 years of waiting..."
A blood-red-haired boy, with his hair tied up in a very short ponytail, making the end of the ponytail spiky as the end of the hair was quite short, entered the classroom. Two strands of light-blue hair flew down from his ear, matching his light-green eyes. His look matched his school uniform. He looked wild, yet mature, as he said...
"Good morning, my name is Kudo Takurai."
The wheel of fate began moving, sounding the start of their entangled destiny.
TBC

Author's nonsence:
Halo everyone! Chapter 2's finally out! What do u guys think? Do give your comments! I'm just starting to post at mediaminer, so be kind but don't flame, constructive critics are welcomed.