Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ One Last Kiss ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Yugi sat in front of the huge bay window wondering what was taking Yami so long at the grocery store. He'd only been gone about an hour and a half but he said he'd only needed a few things: Such as Ice Cream, Chocolate Syrup, and wine. It was their 3 year anniversary and Yami promised he'd be home in a half hour. But Yugi being his paranoid self almost went after him a few times already. He knew Yami was fine. He always was. Then he felt foolish for worrying for nothing.
But now it was going on two hours. He sighed "well what's one more embarrassment gonna hurt" Yugi told himself as he shrugged on his jacket and slipped on his shoes and walked out the front door. He pulled his jacket tighter to him as the cold wind attacked his fragile form. He bit his lip as he noticed not a lot of people were out…well that wasn't surprising being it was Christmas Eve.
It was then he heard the grunting in the ally beside him. It sounded like someone was in pain. Yami was a big boy and could handle himself at the moment now someone else needed help. Slowly and cautiously he made his way down the alley holding his Puzzle for comfort. "E-excuse me sir?" He called out shakily. Yugi got nothing but a grunt in response.
It was when Yugi got closer to the man that he realized who it was and his face immediately paled as he ran to the man "Yami!" Yugi shouted as he looked down at his bloody pharaoh.
"Y-Yugi what are you doing here?" Yami barley managed to speak above a whisper.
"Yami what happened?" Yugi asked as tears welled in his eyes
"On my way to the store I was dragged in here and I was jumped" Yami said
Yugi grit his teeth "Damnit Yami I told you to just stay home with me" he said fighting back his tears.
"I know I'm sorry Hikari." Yami said
A Few Hours Earlier
"No Yami don't go. Stay in bed with me" Yugi coaxed as he pulled his lover by the arm back into the warmth of the sheets that covered their nude bodies.
"Yugi" Yami said chuckling as he kissed Yugi's nose.
"One last kiss before you go?" Yugi asked innocently
Smiling Yami lent down and claimed Yugi's lips in a fiery kiss that could not be masked. Yugi moaned slightly pulling Yami on top of his body. That was all the coaxing he needed as he trailed butterfly kissed along his Hikari's jaw down to his neck where he nibbled and suckled until the skin turned slightly raw. Yugi whimpered under his lover's caresses and moaned when he felt Yami pinch his nipples. "Oh Yami." Yugi moaned as he arched his body into his loves exploring hands.
Yami pulled back the covers so he could fully have access to his little ones body and watched as he writhed and shivered from the pleasure and the cold. Yami smirked down at him and kissed his lips sinfully as he pressed his new found erection into his lover's hips. Yugi moaned for Yami to take him and Yami had obliged.
Still lubed up and stretched from their earlier love making session he slowly slid his slick shaft inside his lover who moaned loudly for him in return. Yami gave a low throaty moan as his body shook all over for Yugi. Slowly and deliberately he started thrusting inside Yugi with slow long thrusts.
"Yami, Yami, Oh Yami" Yugi cried in his pleasured state of absolute bliss as his lover started to move faster inside of him hitting his sweet Spot continuously. Yami groaned Yugi's name as he thrusted deeper and found himself Cumming inside his lover while his lover spilt his seed onto their bodies.
With a pant Yami pulled himself out of Yugi and collapsed beside him.
"See staying home in bed is much more enjoyable is it not" Yugi said with an Impish smirk
"Yes my little Nympho but I still have to go out" Yami said with a smile
Present matter
"Yami please no…Don't die on me love" Yugi said as he finally started shedding tears
"I'm really glad you came Yugi. I have something I want to give you" Yami said coughing up some blood which made his young Hikari cry more. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small wrapped box.
"I'm glad this is the one thing they did not steal" Yami said weakly.
Yugi looked confused at the box before taking it into his hands and with shaky fingers he opened the lid and found a gold band inside Saying I love you. Yugi's eyes watered at the engagement ring.
Yugi looked down to see the puzzle around both their necks start to disintegrate.
"N-No Yami! Yami stay with me! Yami!" Yugi cried out as he hugged Yami's cold form as he breathed his last breath and the puzzles fully disintegrated
1 week later
Yugi stood over the open casket of his dead lover his hands trembling and shaking. On his ring finger the ring Yami had given to him before he died. When he could he took a step forward and caressed the cold flesh of Yami and kissed his lips one last time.
"I love you so much Yami" Yugi said with trembling lips as tears started to come fourth. All his friends had come to the ceremony…and even Bakura, Marik, And the Bad ass CEO were shedding light tears for Yugi's loss.
"If I had known that when I asked for one last kiss from you would actually have been my last…I would have never let you go" Yugi whispered
Clenching his fist tighter Yugi looked up to the sky as the wind caressed his body as his tears fell silently and freely from his eyes. He would never forget Yami and never forget the love they shared…and he would share it with no one else as long as he drew breath.
END
CM: Well what do you think? Sad no? Don't ask where it came from I really have no idea…hope you liked it though don't kill me. And please let me know what you think.
BTW For those who don't know what Nympho is- It is basically a nymph addicted to sex.