Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ One Last Kiss ❯ Chapter 3

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

OLK Ch. 3
Bleedingchaos: Thank you all for sticking around with this story. I'm so sorry that I'm falling behind on my stories but you know how life is and now I'm in College to top things off. But I will probably be updating a lot more then usual so be happy! Anyways here is chapter 3.

Yugi awoke to his own screams and he sat straight up in bed panting and looking around and the room was dark. He looked at his bedside lamp. He knew he had left it on when he had fallen asleep. He reached for the switch on the light and tried to flip it on but it wouldn't. 'Damn…. I must have burnt out the bulb.' He thought looking at the darkness surrounding the room.
He gulped and grasped the sheets tighter to his form. He had always been afraid of the dark. Then Yami had come and that changed…but now… without his darkness he was once more afraid what lingered in the dark corners of the room. Yugi lay in bed and looked up at the shadowed ceiling.
'I think it's time to go home for awhile… I think I need to see my friends again. The last time I saw them hadn't been so great' Yugi thought but a grin broke out as he recalled his last visit almost 7 months ago.
He had gone to the Kaiba mansion to visit Jou. A few months before Yami died Seto and Jou had gotten together. His grin widened as he recalled exactly what had happened. Once Yugi had seen Jou he started to sob in his arms about everything. Jou of course cared but he was above babying and pitying. That's why he went to see Jou first. Seto had come in and made some remark that went something like how small and fragile and weak he was without Yami and even though it was true it just tipped Yugi off and he had stood turned to the arrogant Bastard and knocked him a good one in the Jaw.
Seto looked plain shocked at the fact that Yugi had hit him and shocked even more because it actually hurt and made him bite his lip and made it bleed. Jou on the other hand had started to crack up.
Yugi sighed and turned over in bed curling under the blankets looking at the darkness of the room and he shivered. Was it just him or had it gotten steadily colder in the room. He turned to look at the window noting that it was shut tightly. He shivered and sat up looking around. What was with him tonight? Maybe it was just the movie he watched earlier with Jaden. 'Jaden…' Yugi thought and shook his head.
'I supposed I should give the other male a chance…I mean he had been nothing but nice to me.' He thought then he sighed hugging the pillow to his chest.
"Yami… Yami I wish you were here" Yugi whispered
A crash in the darkest corner of his room brought a startled cry from Yugi's mouth as he bolted up in bed and looked at the corner in Horror. 'What the hell was that…? I don't keep anything in that corner?' Yugi thought and he cautiously slid from the bed looking at the dark corner.
Yugi started to walk over to the noise even though his mind was telling him to just get back in bed and hide under the covers and wait till morning. "H-hello… Is someone there?"
Nothing….nothing moved nothing popped out at him. He thought nothing was there until two glowing red orbs glared back at him. He was about to hightail it out of there but a voice stopped him. It almost sounded familiar but he was sure he never heard the voice before.
"Come….Come with me light barer to the land of the shadows. Our king seeks you" The shadow said making Yugi stop. He turned around and looked at the shadow again. "W-what?" Yugi asked hesitating. "Come light barer the King of darkness is seeking your presence? Do you not want to see him? You keep calling out to our king now we are here to abide your wish and to full fill our master's desire to see what you seek of him." The shadow said
"Yami…" Yugi whispered lightly.
"Yes… Yes our king is named Yami and you keep calling to him. Come light barer and we will take you to him" The shadow said.
Yugi hesitated then took a deep breath and he nodded. "Alright…Take me to him" Yugi whispered. The shadow nodded and it slithered up to him and Yugi froze as an emense cold came upon him then Darkness.
Yugi gasped and cried out 'Yami! Yami...Its Dark...Please...Please save me! I cant survive in this darkness without you...Yami!' His mind cried out
"Your Highness the Light Barer you have summoned for" The shadow said beside Yugi. Yugi looked around and saw he was in a chamber glowing with the light of torches. Then he looked up and his eyes met with crimson and his heart stopped.
"Y-Yami?" Yugi whispered
Said males brow rose "Well little one seems you know me. Care to tell me who you are?" Yami asked
Yugi's world shattered. Things went from bad to worse. '...Yami...doesn't remember me' Yugi thought brokenly
Bleedingchaos: Well that's where this chapter ends I know its short but I promise I will start writing Bigger ones. Please review and I'll update ASAP! Stay Tuned for Chapter 4 .