Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ One Last Time ❯ One Last Time ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

DISCLAIMER: Do not own YuGiOh. Please don't sue!

Rating is NC-17. For violence, suicide, explicit yaoi, suffering, angst, swearing

*This is my own personal ending of bakurasmistress' "Tainted Reflection". I thought the story was so sad; it at LEAST had to have a semi-happy ending. I cried a river on that one.

Dm10: On wit da ficcie! *such a sad story, my heart's not in writing it*

#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$# $#$#$#$#$

One Last Time

Bakura picked up Yugi and Ryou by their hair and forcefully threw them onto the disgusting, bloodied carpet in the middle of the living room. Yugi was still unconscious and Ryou was sobbing, not for himself, but for what he had put Yugi through. `I'm so weak and worthless'; Ryou thought wearily, `I couldn't even rescue Yugi.' "Now, I know that was fun," Bakura said with a sickening smile, "but I am going out to booze. I might not be back for many hours, even days. You little whores just sit your bitch selves down and you won't be able to go anywhere." With that, Bakura went up the stairs and came back down with a four fence boards. There were daggers tied onto the fences in a pattern that you couldn't climb over it or go through. There was dried blood on the daggers. Ryou's stomach heaved and he wanted to vomit. "Okay, little shits, I'll be back… after an eternity!!!" Laughing maniacally, Bakura left the house. Ryou sat there, enclosed by the fence, stroking Yugi's face and saying, "I'm so sorry; I never should have endangered you by being your friend; this is my entire fault." After a half hour, Yugi stirred. "Wh-where's Bakura? Is he gone?" "Yes Yugi, he's gone," Ryou replied. "Yugi, I'm so sorry about Bakura! I should have protected you! I'm so weak and irresponsible! Do you see why now I couldn't be your friend? You don't deserve someone like me. I endangered you and now you're sick." Ryou started sobbing. "Ryou," Yugi said, "besides the fact that I'm really weak right now, and Bakura attempted to make me choke, I liked what I did to you. Even in the situation we're in, I know you couldn't help me that much. I am amazed you had the strength to try. He did so many horrible things to you; I know you are stronger than anyone, because you could still survive. You had strength to stand up to him. You're still beautiful, and sweet, and strong, and caring, you're still my best friend. Ryou, aishiteru." Ryou whispered, "Do you mean it?" "Yes, I've loved you for the longest time." Ryou's eyes shone and tears of joy leaked from them. "I love you too Yugi." Yugi leaned forward and connected his lips with Ryou's.

#$#$#$#$##$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$ #$#$#$#$

$LEMON$- Scroll down if you don't want to read it.

Ryou sat stunned for a moment, then blissfully gave into the kiss. They stayed like that for a minute and a half until they broke apart for air. "That was…amazing," Ryou gasped. They looked into each other's eyes, deep chocolate into violet. Ryou saw love, adoration, and… desire. Yugi whispered, "let me make love to you." Ryou's eyes widened, and he nodded. He was about to reply when Yugi leaned in for another kiss, and he was broken off. Before Ryou knew it, they were in a passionate lip-lock. Yugi suckled Ryou's upper lip and nibbled it oh so slightly. Ryou moaned into the kiss. By the time he started on his bottom lip, Ryou's upper lip was red and swollen. This time, Yugi sucked even harder, and licked it, asking for entrance. Ryou gladly complied, letting Yugi's tongue explore his hot sweet cavern. Yugi broke the kiss and traveled lower, licking and sucking and kissing Ryou's neck, loving the moans and gasps that escaped Ryou's throat. Ryou was moaning uncontrollably as Yugi did this, but he gasped when Yugi bit down and gave him a hickey. Yugi traveled lower, covering his chest with licks and bites and kisses until he came to Ryou's nipples. He sucked hard on one, making Ryou pant and moan. He fondled the other between his fingers. Then he switched. Yugi licked and suckled Ryou's stomach, dipping his tongue in and out of his bellybutton. Ryou hissed and arched his back. Finally, Yugi came to Ryou's erection. He was leaning down when a hand stopped his head. He looked at Ryou, questioning. "You might choke on me again, and I don't want that to happen, so I think it's fair you had a turn." With that, Ryou started stroking Yugi's erection gently. Yugi let out a soft moan and tried to press himself further into Ryou's hand. With Yugi moaning loudly and getting harder with every stroke, Ryou stopped. Yugi whined at the loss of Ryou's hand, but he screamed when he felt a wet heat close around his erection. "R- ry- Ryou! Feels g-good!" Yugi exclaimed. Ryou sucked and licked, listening to Yugi's encouragements and moans. He was sucking as hard as possible. Finally, Ryou jabbed his tongue into his slit, which made Yugi climax with a loud cry. Yugi rode out the waves of pleasure while Ryou prepared him. As he was doing this, he said, "I know we can't go on being Bakura's whores for much longer, so I- I've made a decision for myself. I just want to know if you're willing to take the same path. While Bakura was busy doing Kami knows what, I snagged this." He held up a dark object. "It's a- a double-edged retractable knife. We can end this together, you know. When I give the final push for our releases, I'll put this between our chests and push the button. I know it's horrible, but I'd rather be dead than go down eventually like this." Yugi broke out of his pleasured fog to stare up at Ryou. `He's suffered, so much more than I've ever known. I love him, and I couldn't go on without him, so I'll die with him.' "I'll die with you and go beyond if I have to, to be with you forever." Yugi whispered. Ryou gave a brittle, sad smile and gave Yugi a passionate kiss, knowing that it was one of the last. Finally, Ryou slowly started entering Yugi. Waiting until Yugi said he was okay, he started moving. With the pain dissolving into pleasure, Yugi begged Ryou to go faster. That was what Ryou was looking for. He began pounding into Yugi, the loud moans and screams driving him wild. He found his prostate, which made Yugi sob loudly whenever he hit it. They were going faster and faster, their bodies radiating with heat and slick with sweat. They engaged in a fierce kiss when Yugi screamed, "Ryou, I'm going to…" Ryou took the knife, placed it between their chests, and pushed the button, saying, "I love you forever." Semen and blood crashed onto the already soiled carpet. As Yugi and Ryou lay dying, Yugi forced his lips onto Ryou's, and their fate was sealed with their last passionate kiss frozen in time.

#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$# $#$#$#$#$

A few hours later, Bakura came back. "Didja miss me? I'm home!" "Hello, little sluts…say something!" He glanced on the fence enclosure to see them dead. "Well, well. Too eager to wait for your master, eh? And then felt guilty I see. That's just fine."

He fetched a dagger out of his backpack and headed out the door with a smile on his face for his next victim… Yami.

Finis

Wow! That was really sad. And…yeah.

Yami DarkMatter: nice job. You delivered a good one.

Daru23: *sobbing in corner*

Dm10: See you guys later! Gots to get some eats!