Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ One More Chance ❯ The Duel and The Lemon ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Priestess: Really, I think I have a problem. I can spend four hours writing a chapter, I can update a fanfiction twice a day, but I've gone months without updating, and I'm always writing new fanfictions whenever I get the impulse-why am I telling you this? You're here to read a fanfiction, not listen to me whine about how difficult it is to stick to writing one fanfiction at a time!
If you were wondering
Yu-Gi-Oh is Yami Yugi. Bakura is Yami Bakura. Mariku is Yami Malik. The hikaris are Yugi, Ryou, and Malik. They are separate from yamis. Thank you for listening and have fun reading.

***

Yu-Gi-Oh sighed, rubbing his eyes as the rain pattered against the roof. Stupid little box with the stupid moving picturesalways goes into one of those so-called 'commercials' just when it's getting to the good part!

It used to be that he was always swamped with things to do, now he was bored half to death. His constant pacing had disturbed Yugi's sleep, so he had started taking long walks. But that hadn't helped, anyway Yugi wasn't even there. Yu-Gi-Oh sighed again. He hadn't told Yugi why he was so restless, so…so frustrated.

He was lonely. True, he would always have Yugi, but lately he wanted more. Yugi loved Katsuya Jonouchi, but he could never think of the boisterous blonde as more than his best friend.

He used to think that whoever Yugi loved, he would love, but then the light and dark sides separated and everything changed. Even Mariku and Kaiba had found love (with each other, no less!) Yu-Gi-Oh was the only one without anybody.

He was the King of Games, and what was love but another game? One that he was determined to conquer. He could out think any opponent. He simply had to start applying that to his potential mates. What was that phrase that Yugi used? All's fair in love and war?

Most of his High Priests (or his High Priestess) would tell him that the time wasn't right; that the gods would bring him the one that he was destined to love. He snorted. Sometimes he wondered if gods really paid that much attention to their lives. Were they manipulating them and only giving them the illusion of free will? In that case, did it matter what he did?

No, he couldn't believe that. There was no force who sat in front of a laptop and typed out what he would do and want and think and feel. But he did wonder what he had done to be alone.

He considered past duels, remembering how many times he had tricked and killed his opponents, how he had been filled with satisfaction at the victories. But now they left him feeling hollow.

He had been alone for far too long. His heart ached and his body yearned for a lover he might never find. He just wanted someone, someone he could care about. If gods or destiny or talented teenage girls or whatever manipulated their lives gave him one more chance he wouldn't waste it.

He had never lost, not when it was so very important. The few times in his life that he had lost had only been minor setbacks and had only been when his opponents weren't playing honorably. He chuckled softly. He had to be the only one in the world who would consider a potential lover to be an opponent.

"Maybe all this time in the Millennium Puzzle has driven me crazy," he sighed. "Maybe I'm just as insane as that damn Spirit of the Ring. Hmm…Well, he doesn't have anybody yet, at least."

Later, he would find it unusual that he said this at the exact moment that he felt the other presence in the room and got up to check it out. Can you guess who the 'other presence' was?

***

Kaiba moaned in arousal as Mariku's lips traveled from his forehead down his cheeks, lips, jaw, neck, and chest. Mariku stopped at each nipple to gently suck, before biting down hard and lapping up the blood. The CEO no longer minded his strange, psychotic lover's sadomasochistic ways-in fact he was beginning to enjoy it.

His breath shallow and labored, he moaned harder as Mariku continued downward until his tight abdomen. He had his hands on the former priest's hips, holding him firm. Nevertheless, Kaiba arched his back as Mariku's tongue entered his navel. He teased around before going lower yet, gently kissing his inner thighs.

They were on Kaiba's bed, Kaiba propped against the headboard. His pale legs were spread apart, his hands buried in the former-murderer's wild blonde hair. Mariku sucked the head of his cock before releasing the rigid flesh. His amazingly talented tongue lapped at his scrotum, before he spread Kaiba apart and ran his tongue over the small hidden orifice in a long wet lick. Kaiba squirmed, unable to sit still as the blonde Egyptian literally bathed his crotch in saliva.

He threw back his head and cried out in delight as Mariku sucked at his entire shaft, simultaneously sliding one finger deep into Kaiba's tight entrance and massaging the small nub inside. He released him again and nibbled at the fleshy tissue around the head of Kaiba's erect member.

Then he returned to the exploration of his body, not leaving a single spot untouched by a kiss or a lick or a bite. Kaiba was shuddering fitfully now, dangerously near his orgasm, and Mariku again took the entire length into his mouth. Kaiba arched his back, forcing his erection deeper in Mariku's throat, and shrieked in ecstasy as he climaxed.

Mariku swallowed the cum like it was nothing, then licked Kaiba clean before rising up fully.

"All right," he announced once Kaiba had regained his breath, spreading his slender bronze legs to give Kaiba full view of his dripping hardness. "It's your turn."

Kaiba nodded and moved so his mouth was positioned at Mariku's slick, huge length. He kissed the tip of it before giving it a few teasing licks, tracing the veins and circling the tiny slit with his tongue, eliciting satisfied purrs from the former (?) psychopath. He opened his mouth to take in the entire shaft, letting his teeth scrape against the sensitive flesh before sucking it greedily. It reached the back of his throat.

"Holy…Bast…you're so good at this…" moaned Mariku as Kaiba pushed his finger into his opening to rub against his prostrate gland. Kaiba was even more talented than Mariku, and Mariku neared orgasm much sooner than Kaiba had. He tightened his grip on the brown hair, holding his head in place as he thrust his hips further into the warm wet mouth that engulfed his shaft. Kaiba choked slightly, his muscles constricting around Mariku's length. This was enough to trigger Mariku's climax, and salty liquid flooded Kaiba's mouth.

He licked it up before collapsing against the bed, spent but satisfied. The last thing he was aware of was Mariku's warm lips pressing against the curve of his neck before he fell asleep.

***

Even before he entered the room, Yu-Gi-Oh recognized the presence. His garnet eyes narrowed when he saw the familiar white-haired near-albino sitting on the chair with a familiar smirk at his lips.

"What do you want?"

"My, my, so hostile."Bakura's voice was almost a purr, but his chocolate-brown eyes were narrowed dangerously. He held up his arm with the Duel Disk on it. "I want to duel. It's been a while since we fought, hasn't it? I don't know about you, but I've been dying of boredom."

"Which would be an improvement in my opinion." Yu-Gi-Oh's words were harsh and his expression was hard and distrustful, but his heart was leaping. This was the stimulation he had been looking for! Jonouchi and Yugi dueled each other, Mariku and Kaiba dueled each other, and no one else was a challenge for him. "All right," he said flatly, already having his Duel Disk (why I have no idea.) "I know what happens if I lose. If I win?-Which, I might add, I will."

"Well, aren't we the confident one?" Bakura smirked. "I take it you've noticed by now that no matter how many times you try to kill me, I'll just come back?" His smirk widened as Yu-Gi-Oh nodded begrudgingly. "I understand that you don't know much about your past…Pharaoh?"

Yu-Gi-Oh jerked, startled. "H-How did you know about that?!" he demanded.

"Have you forgotten who you're speaking to?" That wasn't comforting at all. "Tell you what. If you win I'll tell you everything. And believe me, I know everything there is to know about you."

Yu-Gi-Oh's head snapped up. "Why do you have memories?" he demanded, distrustful. He could not deny that he would do anything-anything-to find out about his past. "How can I know you're telling the truth?"

"You'll know," he replied simply. "Do we have a deal or don't we?"

Yu-Gi-Oh stared at him, measuring his distrust against his yearning to learn more about himself. The second won out. "Fine," he said with a nod. He didn't blink as the air went dark. "But know this, Bakura! If you lie, no amount of cunning or immortality will save you."

***

"What are you thinking?"

Ryou jerked slightly at the unexpected question, but relaxed when he saw it was only Malik. "I…I was thinking about Bakura," he admitted softly, gazing at his stunning love out of deep emerald eyes that glinted vibrant lime. "He's going to duel Yu-Gi-Oh," he added. "And that can't be good."

Malik smiled reassuringly. "It'll be fine. What's the worst that could happen?"

"We-ell," he replied sarcastically, "Bakura could win. Then he would get the Millennium Puzzle, kill Yu-Gi-Oh, and take over the world."

"I meant besides that."

***

Yu-Gi-Oh mentally went over his past duels with Bakura. They had been heated matches that Yu-Gi-Oh had won by one card. But that didn't discourage him. All his best matches were the really close ones. What fun was it to duel if you always won in a few turns?

Yu-Gi-Oh and Yami Bakura each drew their five cards and began. Yami Bakura was first.

He drew his card and examined his hand. Not bad…He could work with this. But first to test the strength of Yu-Gi-Oh's hand. "One card, face down and end my turn," he announced, placing the card face-down on the dueling mat. It had been a while since they had played like this (not since their first duel if you watch the dub) but neither of them were about to leave and get their Duel Disks.

Yu-Gi-Oh eyed the face down card warily. It was no secret that Bakura's monsters often had effects, and some of them were stronger when in the grave. So what to do?


I'll spare you the details of the duel, only to say that Bakura played as he had never played before and managed to get Yu-Gi-Oh frustrated beyond belief-especially when he didn't react to his insults or accusations until Yu-Gi-Oh taunted him enough that he would be ashamed of himself later, though he didn't realize this in the heat of the moment(s).
And there was something strange
-when Yu-Gi-Oh had his monsters attack Bakura's life points, he used Shadow Magic. It was second nature, in spite of how annoying it was that the force of an attack had Bakura howling in pain for less than a minute and he would laugh. But Bakura-if he was using it, it wasn't very well. Yu-Gi-Oh's only pain was in his raging emotions. They hadn't even summoned the Shadow Realm!
We'll cut to where Yu
-Gi-Oh has three hundred life points left and Bakura has over a thousand. Yu-Gi-Oh has been having some desperate, very, very, very un-Yu-Gi-Oh-ish thoughts about how he's never going to find out about his past. Bakura is about to draw


A dark mist suddenly formed around them. Yu-Gi-Oh was unconcerned. He believed Bakura was simply summoning the Shadow Realm (about time, too!) though he wondered why he had waited until now. Then he saw Bakura's bewildered expression.

The Millennium Puzzle blazed of its own accord. The Ring was blazing as well. The black and gold intertwined, weaving around them like nets. For a moment, they were engulfed entirely.

Then the intermingling energies vanished.

And Yu-Gi-Oh and Bakura vanished with them.