Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ One Plus One Equals...One? ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

One Plus One Equals…One?
 
Disclaimer- I no own, you no sue.
Warnings- Citrusy fruits ahoy! PWP!
Written- 10:40 am, 9.11.05
During- English
 
Written by request of one of my friends in my English class. Of course, she and Chika read it the day it was written, so yeah…
 
OOOoooOOO
 
Pants emitted from kiss-bruised lips as hips slammed together. A pleasured cry escaped the tri-haired uke's lips, quickly covered by his pale lover's own. Starts erupted in front of crimson eyes as his prostate was rammed into repeatedly, the submissive's head thrashing about wildly as animal instinct took control. A low moan sounded from the seme's mouth as his pale violet hair clung to his shoulders and back, damp with sweat. With a cry of completion, he released his seed into his uke; who was begging for his own climax. Growling low in his throat, the seme continued pounding into the tight channel with nothing but blood and semen for lubricant. A few thrusts later and the uke threw his head back, almost screaming as he came through the tight leather cockring that was previously blocking him from nirvana. His lover collapsed on top of his panting and exhausted form. Almost lovingly- because Tomb Robbers/Thieves/Murderers do not `love'- the slim pale-haired seme gathered his worn-out (and bleeding in various places) uke into his arms and brushed their lips against each-other.
“Suki da yo, Mou Hitori no Yuugiou.” He whispered, lulling the Game King into a peaceful slumber. ((I like you best, the other Game King))
“…Aishteru, Touzouko.” The quiet admission was the last sounds before the noises of sleep filled the room. ((I love you, Thief King))
 
OOOoOOO
 
Ryou and Yugi stood outside Yami's door, frozen in shock.
“Did they…” Ryou nodded, answering shakily to Yugi's unfinished question.
“Does that mean that we have to…you know.” The tri-haired light began blushing furiously, while a smirk akin to Bakura's formed on Ryou's face.
“Well, why not?”
 
And so, this PWP ended with Yugi and Ryou `misusing' many food items and things that really shouldn't be used `that way'…
 
The poor, poor eggs.