Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ One-Shot Yaoi Productions ❯ Kiss and Make Up ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh

A/N: Okay, so I'm looking at all these Yaoi pictures, and I think I've finally found a storyline I'd like to go with…oh wow, some of these pictures are the CUTEST! Yeah, this might consist of various one shots, various pairings and the like, but mostly yaoi.

Warning: Yaoi, don't read if you don't like!

One-Shot Productions

Kiss and Make up

Pairings here: Seto/Joey, Yami/Yugi, Ryou/Bakura

Seto Kaiba had been having a very bad day. In fact, the moment he bumped into Joey Wheeler who was walking down the street, all his anger left him at once.

"DUMB PUPPY!" he exclaimed, "Watch where you're going!"
"Well excuse me for walking!" Joey yelled back, not even bothering to remain calm. If Seto Kaiba wanted to pick a fight with him, that was just fine. He'd been itching for a fight with the CEO for some time now, and it looked like he was going to get it.

"You clumsy puppy, didn't your master ever tell you to watch where you walk when you walk?" Seto exclaimed.

"Don't you watch where you're going Kaiba, or do you think the crowds should part for you as you walk past them?" Joey asked heatedly, glaring up into Kaiba's eyes.

"You know, I think they should, and you of all people should know better than to get in my way!" Seto replied, forcefully shoving poor Joey against the brick wall of some building, "You must never have been taught manners!"
"I certainly have, I know better than to go shove people against walls Kaiba!" Joey said, pushing the CEO away from him and gathering his thoughts for a minute, "Of course, that's probably just how you do things where you work, violence suits you!"

"You're one to talk mutt," Seto said, also collecting his thoughts but both voices still in the range of yelling, "I don't know why I bother even trying to get through to you, old puppies can't learn new tricks, can they?"

"Well, at least these 'tricks' I know now are better than yours!" Joey said, chiding himself for not having a better comeback.

"That was pathetic Wheeler, even for you," Kaiba said and began to walk away, not wanting to waste any more time with the puppy, thinking he won the argument anyways.

"Don't you ever talk to me again Kaiba, next time I'm going to pop you one good!" Joey exclaimed.

"Tsk, tsk, why didn't you do that when you had the chance?" Seto asked with a wicked smile as he shifted his head to glance back at Wheeler, "Stupid Puppy, you're out of my league!"

"Damn you Kaiba…" Joey muttered as the CEO walked off arrogantly as he had come, "I'll get you for this…"

"Joey, stop complaining about it, would you just let it drop?" Yugi asked wearily as he sat in the living room listening to Joey rant once again about the "Dumb CEO".

"I can't!" he exclaimed, "That jerk doesn't know the meaning of respect!"
"You two fight every chance you get, don't you?" Yami asked, sipping his tea slowly, "Just kiss and make up, give everyone a break from you two constantly bickering."

"I hate to say it Joey, but sometimes you and Kaiba sound like a married couple," Yugi added even as Joey glared at him.

"He keeps calling me a puppy! That's verbal harassment!" he exclaimed.

"It could also be one of those pet names…" Yami said unemotionally, smiling as Joey turned to glare at him, "Well it's true; couples always have pet names…well most of the time…"

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL US?" Joey exclaimed, rising from his seat.

"You heard me," Yami said, "So go kiss and make up and just leave us out of this…"

"…Fine then, I don't need your help!" Joey stormed out of the living room and the sound of the front door opening and shutting loudly soon followed.

"Good, solve it on your own. Those two…they really should just get together, they fight every chance they get…" Yami began.

"I think you were a little harsh though…" Yugi said.

"Aibou, if being harsh towards a friend is the only way to make him see the light then so be it," Yami said, setting down his tea and moving to embrace Yugi, "I'm glad we never fight like that…"

"We never do because I'm always right…" Yugi said with a smile, relaxing into the dark one's arms.

"Only in some situations…I particularly remember a few nights ago you said I wouldn't last more than…" Yami trailed off and Yugi blushed furiously.

"Okay, so you proved me wrong then, but you always have to prove me wrong or else I'm right!" Yugi said and then looked up into Yami's crimson eyes, "Those two will make the cutest couple though…"

"I can imagine it now," Yami said with a laugh, "The Heartless CEO and the Puppy…"
"Sounds like a match made in heaven…" Yugi replied.

"Aibou, we're a match made in heaven…" Yami replied.

"Well, I don't think I can argue with you there," Yugi replied with a wide smiled and Yami kissed him lightly.

"Why don't retire for the night Aibou, I'm certain I can prove you wrong on something before the night's done…" Yami said a seductive smile crossing onto his face.

"That all depends what you want me to argue with you about…" Yugi replied with a smile just as equally enticing.

"Well…" Yami began, "There's always…"

"Stupid mutt," Seto muttered, pacing the space in front of his bed. Mokuba was sitting down on the bed reading some manga entitled Gravitation. It was one of his favorites, and he could relate to it in some ways. He was a little sick and tired of his older brother not just admitting his feelings for Joey Wheeler, but it wasn't like Joey was admitting anything either.

"Just kiss and make up," Mokuba said with a grin and Seto paused in his pacing to glare at his little brother, "What? You know you should! You two fight more often than not."

"That is not something I'm about to do Mokuba, you know I would never admit wrong in anything I've argued with Wheeler about," he said.

"Yeah, yeah, because you're never wrong," Mokuba said dryly, "But what if you were, just this once?"

"Wrong about what?" Seto asked dangerously.

"Admitting how you really feel," Mokuba said, "There's romantic tension between you and Joey and you have yet to admit it."
"No more reading Gravitation for you," Seto said, reaching out to take the manga book away from Mokuba but Mokuba pulled away quickly and held the precious book close to him, "I'm serious Mokuba, it's corrupting your mind."
"I can relate to it a little more than you know," Mokuba replied calmly, "Just admit you like Wheeler and get on with it."

"I don't like him and you should know that!" Kaiba exclaimed, "He always is arguing with me, never yet realizing that I am his better!"

"Is that true, well, you both seem to argue equally, making you appear to be on the same level," Mokuba said, laying down and opening his manga again, "If you were truly better than him you'd stop arguing and giving him the fight he seems to be constantly looking for and give him something else to think about…"

"Like what?" Seto asked. Where had his little brother's mind gone? Mokuba really had been spending too much time reading all those manga books.

"Like…well, I don't know!" Mokuba exclaimed exasperatedly, "All I know is you two probably should be kissing rather than fighting!"

"…" Seto didn't know how to reply to that, "You're being rather blunt tonight Mokuba…"
"I'm fed up with you not just going to Joey and telling him how you feel! It's more than obvious you care about him!" he exclaimed.

"And when did you get such a dirty mind?" Seto asked, ignoring the previous comment.

"I know some of the books you keep in your room…" Mokuba said, glancing towards the two bookshelves that were on either side of the room.

"Mokuba Kaiba!" Seto exclaimed, "Get out of my room!"

"What? I'm getting to that age when I'll have to know about stuff like that…" Mokuba said jokingly, much to his joy he saw his older brother turning a few shades of red, but whether from anger or embarrassment he had yet to see, "Feh, fine I'll go. I'm leaving the room but that doesn't mean I'm dropping this issue…"

"Mokuba, you're grounded for a week from the internet and if I catch you reading that Gravitation manga anywhere where I can see it then I will personally light it on fire and laugh as I watch it burn!" the CEO threatened even though the grin on Mokuba's face was amused with him more than threatened.

"Sure thing big bro!" he said and ran out of the room, closing the door slowly behind him, "Remember to kiss and make up!" Seto let out a curse under his breath, not meaning it for anyone in particular. What had gotten into his brother? Furthermore, what was he going to do now?

"Serenity he makes me so mad!" Joey exclaimed over the phone.

"Then just don't go and see him ever again," she replied with a sigh, "Don't try to run into him, don't go where he hangs out and just avoid him entirely!"

"But then he might think I'm up to something!" Joey replied, lowering his voice.

"You two are something else," Serenity said, "Why can't you two just get along?"

"Because he's such a jerk," Joey replied, "How can I get along with that?"

"Do you even try?" she asked gently.

"…Of course I try! I tried a lot of times before I gave up," Joey said, "There's just no being nice to the guy!"

"If at first you don't succeed, try and try again," she said without hesitation.

"No, it's 'if at first you don't succeed, erase all evidence you tried!" Joey replied.

"That's not how the saying goes and you know it," she replied gently, "I can tell you like Kaiba, try to get to know him…"

"I never said I liked the creep!" Joey exclaimed.

"You don't have to say anything. I see how you two act around one another sometimes," she replied, "Goodnight big brother. I'm hanging up on you now, not because of you, well, maybe a little. Just go to Kaiba, kiss and make up and let the rest of us not have to listen to you go on and on about how much you hate him, because I know you don't." After that, there was a clicking noise to show Serenity had hung up.

"I don't like him!" Joey exclaimed to the empty air, "He's just a jerk!"

"Kaiba, we're telling you for the last time we're not going to seal his soul in the shadow realm! I particularly don't do that anymore! You know I gave it up when Ryou finally admitted his feelings!" Bakura said through the phone, "And stop calling me this late at night! I don't see why you bother!"

"Baku, is that Kaiba?" Ryou asked from the other room.

"Yeah, he wants me to banish Joey to the shadow realm…" Bakura replied teasingly, "No Kaiba, I won't let Ryou do it either…" And with that Bakura slammed down the phone.

"You know Baku; I don't mind it when you send me to the shadow realm," Ryou said teasingly, "You can do that tonight if you want…"
"You enjoy it too much Hikari, that's why I gave up sending people to the shadow realm you know…" Bakura said, heading into the kitchen where Ryou was eating dinner, "Of course, I could always try something new…"

"Like not sending me to the shadow realm?" Ryou asked with a huge smile on his face as he wolfed down his pasta.

"There's that…but then again…" Bakura trailed off and smiled. Ryou quickly left his dinner to get cold.

"…" Ryo couldn't help but smile.

"Why doesn't anyone want to listen to me anymore?" Joey replied, "It's all that Kaiba's fault!" He couldn't get the CEO out of his head, which really sucked right now. The last thing he needed was to be thinking about Kaiba. Why did his thoughts always trail back to Kaiba? Did everyone just have a point about the two of them getting back together or did they always just tease him to try to get a rise out of him?

"Kaiba, he's just the biggest jerk around!" he exclaimed, kicking his wall in disgust. Why couldn't he get him out of his mind? Maybe his friends were right; maybe he should just kiss and make up. Kaiba infuriated him, angered him…and yet he probably did it on purpose, a purpose that Joey just couldn't see. This was making him so mad; he might as well go over to Kaiba's, just to tell him off once and for all!

That puppy still needed to learn some manners, and Seto, who was apparently going to be the one to teach him, (on a little mean streak) and seeing as how no one, not even the thief Bakura would assist him in doing so. Only question was, how was the CEO going to do it? Seto still swore if he saw or heard Mokuba telling him how that puppy dog and Seto would make a couple he was going to seriously burn any and all Gravitation books Mokuba brings in this house not to mention ban him from internet access and other things entirely…

"Seto, someone's here to see you!" Mokuba called out from the downstairs.

"Who is it?" Seto called peevishly from the upstairs.

"Not telling," he replied overly cheerful, and Seto groaned. It was probably Yugi or one of his friends. He went downstairs, full well intending to tell whoever it was to shove off and go home but he was little more than surprised to see the puppy in the doorway, waiting to come in. The CEO smirked at the thought he could start training the mutt right away after his thoughts had already reached that conclusion.

"What are you doing here mutt?" he asked, determined to get Wheeler worked up.

"I came to straighten you out Kaiba! I'm here to tell you off for once and for all!" Joey replied, a smirk apparent on his face.

"Tell me off about what?" Kaiba asked.

"To leave me the hell alone! Stop picking fights with me!" he exclaimed.

"Say please puppy," the CEO said smiling.

"You wish!" Joey exclaimed, "I ain't about to say please or sorry to a jerk like you!"

"Then why'd you come over here?" Kaiba asked, smiling at Joey's more than upset face. Joey let out a string of words that raised Kaiba's eyebrow and made him laugh.

"What're you laughing about?" Joey asked, "What do you think is so funny?"

"You are," Kaiba replied without hesitation, "The way you try to get my goat and it's you who keeps getting upset."

"What did you just say?" Joey asked angrily and Kaiba hesitated for a moment, frowning slightly. Joey looked cute when he was angry like this…wait, did he just think that? Never mind!

"You keep getting upset over the most trivial things Wheeler, you are a mutt and you know it…" the CEO said calmly, powerfully and Joey found himself more upset than ever!

"Why you lousy no good son of a b…" Joey said and before he finished his sentence he was being kissed, in someone's arms. And that someone turned out to be Kaiba.

"Mmmph!" Joey managed to get out, finding that he didn't feel like struggling. His control didn't feel the same and after a quick moment he found himself kissing back. He couldn't understand what was running through his head either. Wait, wasn't he arguing with Kaiba just a moment ago? The smile that escaped the CEO was unmistakable as Joey Wheeler pushed himself away from Kaiba, slowing gathering his wits.

"The puppy does know a few tricks," Seto said, not bothering to hide his evil grin.

"What the hell was that for?" Joey yelled.

"I gave up fighting," was the reply, "I've been told to kiss and make up too many times, so I decided to take it, literally…"

"And that gave you the right to kiss me?" Joey exclaimed.

"You didn't exactly fight back," Seto said.

"You uh, surprised me, that's… Mmmph!" Joey let out a gasp of shock as Kaiba took his mouth again and Joey found he didn't mind. He knew he should, but he didn't. He didn't know what to think.

"My puppy," Seto said suddenly and Joey looked up at him, "You heard me right, you're my puppy…" Both Joey and Seto had varying thoughts of what was going on. Joey was thinking, 'what the heck is going on?' and 'okay fine, so he likes me, now what?' whereas Kaiba was thinking 'He's mine? How corny can I get?' Either way, the both of them were thoroughly confused at what had just happened. Yes, even the powerful CEO couldn't explain the course of action that made him kiss Wheeler.

"So, what do we do now?" Joey asked, "…"
"…" Seto didn't know what to say, they both had been caught at a crossroad.

"…" Joey didn't know what to say, he wondered if that kiss had truly meant something or whether it was a spur of the moment, and he became increasingly aware that he was close to Seto, only a few minor inches away. Of course, Seto had yet to release him from his embrace, so it seemed like those few inches didn't exits.

"Well, I guess there's only one thing we can do…" Seto said after a long pause.

"What are you doing? Put me down!" Joey exclaimed as Seto picked him up bridal style and headed up the stairs, "Why do ya think you're doing?"

"Claiming my puppy," Seto said with an arrogant grin on his face. He walked into his room and shut the door, much to the protests of 'his puppy'. Mokuba was watching everything a short ways away and he saw the exchange between the two, all of it. And the grin on his face couldn't have been wider.

"Okay, why did Mokuba call all of us over this early in the morning?" Yami asked peevishly, "It's not like we don't all like our sleep…"
"He said he had something to show all of us, sounded quite happy about it too," Ryou said, "Although I had to pull Bakura away from the phone."

"If you call me before 6 in the morning you better bet I'm going to threaten your life!" Bakura said defensively.

"If anything this better be good," Yugi said with a yawn, "But since it was Mokuba who called, I can only assume it has something to do with Seto. I hope we don't have to rescue him or anything like that…" Yami rang the doorbell to the front gate and Mokuba's voice came booming over them.

"I'll open the gate and meet you at the door, but keep it down!" he said and almost in an instant the gates opened and the gang ran forward. Just like Mokuba said, he greeted them at the door, and was wearing around his neck a camera, one of those ones that takes a picture and you get the picture shortly after you take it.

"What did you call us down here for?" Yami and Bakura asked in unison.

"Shhh…I don't want to disturb them yet, come on, and keep silent…" Mokuba said with a giggle and led the gang upstairs to a door, "Keep it down, this is Seto's room…"

"Wait, you don't mean to say…" Yugi began.

"Is Joey here?" Yami asked with a wicked grin.

"They finally…" Bakura said as Mokuba opened up the door slowly and everyone peeked their heads inside. Everyone had to cover their mouths to protect from gasping in shock at the sight that they saw. On the bed lay Seto Kaiba, CEO of a big business, and Joey Wheeler, who wasn't Kaiba's biggest fan, snuggling together under the covers. Everyone watched as Mokuba crept up and aimed the camera, and not surprisingly took a picture, running away back to the others as Seto let out a muttered curse, opening his eyes slowly.

"What is it this early in the morning?" Joey mumbled and dug his face into the pillow.

"…" Seto Kaiba sat up and looked towards the figures in the door, his face turning thirteen shades of red.

"Hi," everyone muttered with the grins on their faces remarkable.

"Can I say I told you so?" Bakura and Yami said in unison, and then looked at each other with raised eyebrows.

"No," Kaiba's reply came quickly and he touched Joey to see if he could poke him awake. Joey mumbled again into the pillow before lifting his head.

"What…" Joey said and Kaiba pointed towards the doorway, "Oh…"

"It looks like we've been caught mutt," the CEO said and Joey turned to glared at him, "You didn't mind last night…"

"…" Joey decided to ignore the previous comment and instead looked towards Mokuba, who was currently watching the picture he just took developing, "What's that?"

"Nothing special…" Mokuba replied mildly, "Just something to remind you two later on…"

"Mokuba Kaiba!" Seto exclaimed and Joey turned to his new lover, "What?"

"Let it go, he could probably do worse," Joey said, and then turned back towards the others, "Could you guys leave?" Yami and the others realized that both the CEO and Wheeler were without shirts and probably other things besides so they slinked back out, dragging Mokuba with them, the smiles on their faces never fading.

"See, we told you so!" Yami and Bakura yelled into the room, "You two just kissed and made up!"
"Shut up!" was the reply. Well, everyone was more than happy, one because they thought the arguing between Kaiba and Wheeler would go down and two, because they had inadvertently played matchmaker.

"I'm up for breakfast…" Yugi said as his stomach growled.

"I hate to agree but I do," Ryou said.

"Come on then," Mokuba said, "I'll get the chefs to make us something…and we can all cheer should the lovebirds come downstairs to grace us with their presences."

"Too true," Yami chortled.

Ah, young love… And don't say they didn't say 'kiss and make up!'

A while later

"Seto, we better get something for Mokuba before we hit the train!" Joey exclaimed, pointing towards a store.

"Why?" came the reply, "Mokuba has everything a kid could want…"

"Don't be such a jerk Kaiba, c'mon!" Joey protested, dragging Seto along as he went into the store. The moment Joey entered he noticed a line of stuffed duel monsters that were more than adorable and he ran towards them, Kaiba in tow.

"So, what are we looking for?" Seto asked peevishly.

"Something for Mokuba, like I told you already," Joey said, eyeing the various animals.

"I like the blue eyes…" Seto said, glancing towards it.

"Oh look! It's a scapegoat! This thing is just too adorable!" Joey said, picking it up and holding it close, "I love it!" Seto Kaiba looked over at his lover, the one he had pledged his undying feelings for, and this situation was just too cute. He pulled both Joey and the scapegoat plushy into his loving embrace and held him close.

"But you know what mutt? You're my puppy and I love you," he said, and Joey turned thirteen shades of red. So sweet…

TBC

A/N: So, should I do more one-shots? Wasn't this just so sweet? And I'm pretty sure the possibilities are almost endless, eh? I love Yaoi, the world needs more of it in my opinion and I'm a girl! Well, review please and let me know what you think!

And no flames, seriously, no flames…

Be sure to check out Duel of Love which is my best story in the Yu-Gi-Oh saga, that and The Life I gave for you.  Please take a look at it!  It's set in Ancient Egypt and things are getting interesting…!