Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Onegai Dame ❯ Back Together ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Ryou Yoru: Hello, minna!! It's me, glad to be back. Sorry about 'Without You' if anybody was reading that, I still have to type the bitch up...I will get to it soon! I promise! Just be patient!! I was planning on just making this one big chapter but I didn't get it finished as fast as I thought I would have so, it'll probably be in maybe two or three chapters. A couple of people practically begged me to do a sequel so here I am in all my fame and glory.

Shine: That's called sarcasm. Hi, I'm Ryou or Hikari's girlfriend. I'm just here to annoy you peeps until she starts the story. *Thinks of the many possible ways she can torture the readers, * (Is not pronounced Sh-ie-n it is pronounced Shi, long 'i', neh) Mwhuhahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! *Readers run away *

Ryou: No! Come back! I'll make her stop! * Puts muzzle on Shine*

Shine: //I don't appreciate this, koi..// *Hikari/Ryou runs away *

Ryou: By the way, everyone in school calls me Hikari so yea...*Continues running * (The only reason I'm calling myself Ryou is because I had a school project on a news crew thingy and we got to pick our own names...When I made this account I didn't know what to call myself...So yea...I'm a girl by the way and I love the name 'Ryou'!! My name on FF.net is Sakura Li, I wrote and Ryuki story called 'Come back...to me...' and RxB story called 'Without You' I'm also posting this one over there.)

Shine: I'll get you!!! * Shine cuts dog muzzle off and runs after Ryou*

Ryou: AHHH!!!

Shine: Oh, yea, Disclaimer: Ryou Yoru does not own anything, nothing you hear?! It is I that owns her!

Ryou: * Raises eyebrow* Can I have that in writing?!

Shine: Shut up you!

********************************************************************* < p class="MsoNormal c1">

~*~1 Year Later~*~ (You hate me don't you?)

"Hey, Jounouchi, are you all right?" asked a familiar caring voice. The blond turned to look in the direction of his best friend. He slapped on a cheesy grin and rubbed the small boys head, ruffling his tri-colored hair.

"Course I'm alrizts!! Neva been beda!" Jounouchi said, voice thick with mock cheer. The small boy beside him frowned, not buying in on his act.

"No you are not alright. Why are you lying to me, Jounouchi?" Yuugi asked curiously, fire burning in his usually soft amethyst eyes. Jou shook his head to try to calm his friend but it only succeeded it making him even more irritable. "You haven't been alright for a long time, Jou. I'm worried about you. What happened to the old Jounouchi, the one I was so used to seeing every day, the one I grew up with? Where did he go, and who are you?" Yuugi said sternly. Tears welled in Jou's eyes though he did his best to suppress them.

"I told him I'd neva be da same...I told him..." Jou murmured, eyes glazing over. Yuugi cocked his head to the side.

"What?" he asked. Jou's head snapped up as if he had just been woken up from a very emotional dream...or in his case memory.

"I-I'ts nothing...Sorry to waste yur time, Yuugi." Jou said turning to walk away.

"Stop. I want answers. Jounouchi. Tell me what's wrong. I thought you trusted me. Please, what happened?" Yuugi asked. Jou spun around on his heels, anger clearly written in his eyes.

"Please nothin'! Yuugi, I can't believe you've just now started to confront me on this! It's been what? About a year since he left, at first the change was dramatic then it slowed down a bit so why just now are you beginnin' to notice that I've changed, eh? Why now? Why not then? You don't have any answer for that, do you? I didn' think so, just leave me alone." With that said, Jou walked away, slinging his backpack on one shoulder and never looking back. Yuugi smirked. (Yes smirked and can't you just imagine that?! Needles to say I'd be very scared if I ever saw any one as innocent as Yuugi, smirk.) His yami materialized next to him.

"Phase one, completed. It was Kaiba Seto after all. I knew it was ever since Kaiba left. I'm sorry I ignored this problem for so long...I knew Jou would bring up that point...I didn't want him to suspect what we were planning. Kaiba-san is coming back tomorrow to visit Mokuba, right?" Yuugi asked. Yami smirked and nodded.

"Yup! I've been up to date with Kaiba at the Kame Game Shop. He's been ordering shipments and lately he's been sending the orders to Kaiba Corp. here in Japan. I asked him why and he said he'd be coming to pick them up personally. I think he was indicating for us to do something." Yami said snickering. Yuugi smiled up at his dark.

"Shizuka conformed every thing. She's been talking with Mokuba, concerned for her brother's well-being and he told her what happened. Supposedly Kaiba tells Mokuba everything." Yuugi said grinning. Yami smirked.

"We just have to make sure they are in the right place at the right time. Then every thing will fall perfectly in place." Yami said smiling sadly. 'I wish everything was that easy for me...' Yami thought, watching his light with a broken heart. He had thought once that everything was going to be easy as well. He had it all planned, that one special night...for him and Yuugi...but it was foiled by the small tenshi. Yami had revealed the secret he so long ago hoped to never face the realities of. He had told his light he was in love with him. It hadn't gone as well as he'd planned. Yuugi simply smiled at him and said 'I love you, too.' However, it didn't sound quite like Yami had hoped. His heart broke into a million pieces when he realized Yuugi's words were only the words a brother would say to another brother. I love you...as a sign of I respect you but nothing more. When Yami's I love you had meant I adore you, I worship the ground you walk on, I'll do anything for you. Yami had said nothing the next day and neither had spoken of the occurrence ever since. (Kuso...Now I'll have to write an off story where Yami and Yuugi get together...Or maybe they will later....Hm...Ideas...)

Yuugi winced as he felt the rush of emotions from his dark. 'I've hurt him again...I can tell every time he's near me he's in pain...I'm not stupid...I know he's in love with me. Not the kind where we're only friends either no...He loves me as a lover. I've felt it around him...The glow he gives off when he's near me...but I also feel the hurt it brings of knowing that I did not return the feelings for him. Well...that's isn't at all true...I love him more than anything. I was so scared...I had no idea he would say that to me...I had thought he only said it as a brother but then...the flood of emotions that came with the after affect of what I had said...I knew he loved me...as a koibito...the way we were forbidden to love...I never knew any one to have such powerful emotions and to know that I am the one hurting him is killing me...I want to make him feel better but I don't really know how. So sue me, I'm an innocent. Someday I'll tell him the truth. But right now this is about Jou and Kaiba, not me.' Yuugi thought sighing.

//Aibou, are you all right?// Yami's deep powerful voice boomed in Yuugi's head. //Your emotions are spinning out of control...// Yami said, concerned. Yuugi smiled innocently at him.

"Yeah, I'm fine, Yami-chan." Yuugi said, closing his eyes cutely. Yami blushed.

"Ok." He answered albeit unintelligently. Yuugi giggled.

"C'mon, Yami-chan! We have to get the preparations ready!" Yuugi said enthusiastically. Yami nodded.

~*~With the Pup, Jounouchi's POV~*~

How can Yuugi be so naive?! I'm so angry...But I know I shouldn't have yelled at him like that...No matter how angry I get an innocent like Yuugi should never be yelled at. I sigh, now I feel bad. I'm walking down a small sidewalk in the park and stop to look up at the sky. The sun is setting. I sigh again. Tomorrow's the day...The day he left me...I wonder why he left Mokuba here...I like the little guy, he was always so helpful to me right after one of Kaiba's old verbal insults...It's not like the words hurt...no...I can handle verbal insults like any other...It hurt because it was him that said it. (I got that from another story and by the way it is sooo true!!^_~) I would always talk to him...I laugh slightly in remembrance. He would always tell me that Seto never meant any of it and that he loved me. Mokuba knew that I was in love with Seto...But I never thought for minute that he could ever love me back...And when he told me of his leave...I thought I was going to die...And in truth, I did...I died that day...Yet nobody seemed to notice...Ever since then I really haven't been talking to Mokuba...But it seems Shizuka has...Now I know how obvious my love for Seto must have seemed. Love literally radiates from Shizuka every time she's near Mokuba. Never mind that she's a year older than he is...It doesn't seem to matter for her. Hey, at least one Katsuya was able to snag a Kaiba, right? Gods I miss him. I look up at the sky, the beautiful light blue slowly turning dark. Just like his eyes...Gods those icy blue eyes...I shiver slightly as the crisp wind blew against me. After all, I wasn't wearing that much, just a lightweight black muscle shirt and a pair of baggy black knickers. Suddenly two strong arms wrap around my middle, pulling my body against the owners.

"What are you doing out here, Jounichi?" a smooth voice asks me. I smile in remembrance. He always called me by that nickname, ever since we got together. I turn slightly in his loving embrace.

"I believe the question would be what are you doing out here, Honda?" I ask slyly. His arms tighten around me fondly, and then begin to roam across my torso. He kisses my neck in a poor attempt to distract me as one of his hands trails down and moves underneath my shirt to caress my flat stomach. It was no light caress either...He was being rather rough, but that was just him. I stare blankly into oblivion as he continues to touch me whether it's against my will or not I don't know...Its true...I used him to get out of depression and this is how far I got. I am so ashamed of myself for how long I've allowed this to proceed. But it seems if I'm not touched in some way I'll fade away...as if I never existed...Honda provides that for me...He provides a sturdy sense of knowing that I wont be able to fade away no matter how hard I try.

"I love you." I hear him whisper into my ear. I inwardly gasp. I knew he loved me but I didn't expect him to say it any time soon. I wasn't ready to reply. Did I love him? It sure feels like it right now, but isn't that what others call lust? Sometimes I feel I love him...I know I used too...Before I met Seto...How is it that when I'm with Honda I seem to miss Seto even more? Honda told me of his feelings about six months ago. I had told him that I liked him too. The first day I met Honda I was in love with him...Then as the years past on he got more into women and I knew that I could never have him...and when we entered High School...I met Kaiba Seto, the famous cold hearted billionaire bastard. I was determined to look past his cold exterior and try to change him. I suppose I succeeded in some cruel and twisted way. Honda...Where does he fit in with all of this? I guess after Seto left he thought he could go in for the kill. He knew I was in love with Seto and it drove him to be so jealous one time he'd even hit me. Back then I didn't know it had been out of jealousy and hatred for Kaiba Seto. I had thought he was disgusted with me because I was gay. But I don't like using that word...I never did like labels. It wasn't that long ago I was still in love with Honda was it? Yea, it was...About two or three years ago...Now that I've gotten what I want all I can't think about is what I've lost. The thought is enough to bring tears to my eyes. Honda senses my sudden hitch of breath and turns me around gently, his hands still under my shirt although rested now.

"Are you alright, Jounouchi?" he asks using my name. I sigh and left the tears fall. This isn't the first time this has happened. I seem to cry at the worst of times, but Honda's always there to comfort me when I need him. He pulls me closer and hugs me. He knows how hard it is to lose a loved one especially right after you've confessed your love to them. I try to smile as Honda whispers sweet nothings into my ear. If it wasn't for Seto I probably would have fallen in love with Honda just at the though of him doing this.

"I...I'm fine, Honda-kun. Really." I say as I pull away from his embrace. Honda smiles lovingly at me, and I smile back.

"Remember, I'm always here if you need me." He says.

~*~Honda's POV~*~

How could he do that to Jou? That sick bastard Kaiba! I think as I stare into Jou's beautiful amber eyes. He's so innocent, he doesn't need to be dealing with this. Poor angel...Well he's my angel now, Kaiba. Too late for you. You've waited too long to claim this prize, this wonderful loving innocent perfect boy...Gods I love him so much. I'd do anything to make him happy...But I know he doesn't love me, well not yet anyway. I'll make him fall in love with me. He will love me. I smile at him, he smiles back. What ever I had done to be this lucky must have been good...Because I don't remember ever being this happy or satisfied with how I've handle this situation. Jou thinks I love him for him, the truth in that matter is that I've never loved him. It was lust, ever since I can remember. I've always been soft and gentle with him when I've wanted only to ravish him to an inch of his life. Yes, I'm sadistic. I want to fuck him so nothings left, that'll show Kaiba what could have been his was now mine. All mine...Ha, now he's my puppy. I can feel my smile begin to turn lusty so I quickly bury my head in his hair breathing in his honey smelling scent lightly. It seems sometimes that I have two personalities. One side of me loves Jou and the other just wants him for his body. It's sad how one moment I could be saying such things and the next be saying that I love him. I think I'm bipolar. I really do love him, and I wont sit by and watch someone else hurt him again just like Kaiba did. In true reality I do want to ravish Jou but I don't want him to fear me or worse yet, hate me...(I wrote this while wondering if I should make Honda the bad guy or just someone who loves Jou as well...I guess he's good...Oh well, that lessens the plot a bit...>o< Rating might stay at PG-13) I hope one day he can love me like he loves Kaiba. I gently nip at his neck causing him to moan softly against my body. I feel him shiver in my arms and I smile. If all else fails, at least I can cause his body pleasure. He deserves that much at least. Even if it's not *him * that's giving Jou the pleasure. I love you, Jounouchi...

~*~In Amerika Seto's POV~*~

Wow, one year tomorrow...I wonder if anything's changed...I hope not...Puppy...Where are you now? Are you still where I left you? Are you still waiting for me? Please be still waiting...I love you so much even throughout this long year. I'm coming back tomorrow...To you...This time I'll be staying...I wont have to leave you again. The board doesn't want a CEO here...I'm so happy...This is the happiest I've ever been in my entire life...Soon I'll be back with my puppy...Gods how I've missed you...I've missed your voice, your attitude, your lips...I blush slightly as my mind momentarily skips back to when we shared our first kiss. I should have stayed then, but I was confused and stupid...But this time will be different just you see, I'll make it different...Yami had said that Jou was broken. He had told me when we last made conformations on the shipment I had ordered. Jounouchi...Yami had said you were so hurt...Broken...It's all my fault, I should have stayed...But there's no use on dwelling on something that is already done. I'll make it up to you, Pup. I promise, and you know it's true because I love you.

~*~Jounouchi's POV~*~

I sigh gently against Honda's body and slowly move away. He sees this coming and doesn't let go.

"Honda, I have to get back home..." I whisper out quietly. He shakes his head and kisses my cheek.

"Don't go...Puppy..." Honda says. I feel rage begin to build within myself. I glare at him and wrench out of his grasp.

"Don't call me that." I say sternly. I wait for him to give me an answer but he just stand there. I glare at him some more before he finally sighs and turns away.

"Sorry, Jounichi, I...When can you love me like you love him?" Honda asks. I shake my head and avert my gaze from him. I knew he'd ask me this question sooner or later although I would have preferred the latter. He lets go of me and I back away.

"I've gotta go. My dad's probably waiting for me to get back." I say and begin to walk away. "Ja!" I yell back at him. He nods and smiles at me one last time before I disappear from sight.

~*~Morning Still in Jou's POV~*~

I sigh gently as my eyes squint under the intense sunlight that poured through the window and onto my face. My hand moves up to block the sun as I sit up. Pain suddenly stabs at my heart. It was the day...One year from today...A few tears trail down my face and I shamelessly let them fall. I slouch and my posture just shouts despair, I know it. But, I don't care...I just won't care today...I don't want to care...but I'll end up caring anyways...I get out of bed a bit hastily and walk into the bathroom to take a shower, when I come out I dress quickly, not wanting to be late for school. I pull on my green jacket just as I hear a motorcycle stop outside. That's my cue, ever since Honda and I got together, he's been picking me up every morning so I wont be late for school. I give my self a once over in the mirror by the front door and I guess I look all right, for today anyways. My hair is slightly damp but in the normal shape that it always is. My cloths are a bit too wrinkled to be called school attire...but it's not like I care today anyways...I grab my school bag and walk out the door. I smile at Honda and hop on the back of his bike. He hands me a helmet and I put it on. I wrap my arms around his waist and he sets one hand atop my own to keep me from letting go. Then we speed off to school, at least 45 minutes early.

~*~Seto's POV~*~

It is five in the morning and the flight had just finally ended. I was planning on not attending school today, just to spend the day with Mokuba...but I want to see the puppy too...I don't know what to do...I call for a ride back to Kaiba Corp., where I live and soon enough a limo comes to my rescue from all of these lowlifes. I get inside and the butler puts my bags in the trunk, I would have helped but I'm just too tired right now...About ten minutes later we are pulling into the driveway of my large estate. I step out and am immediately pummeled by a rather big bunch of black hair. I smile as two arms wrap around my waist and hold me tight.

"Onii-chan!!!" he shouts at me. I continue to smile even as he pulls away. He smiles at me as well.

"Ohayo, Mokuba." I say lightly. He smirks.

"You're just in time to get to school, Seto!!" he says, my eyes widen greatly.

"Demo, Mokuba, I thought that I could go to school tomorrow and we could spend the day together." I say, smiling at him.

"No way! I know how much you've missed your puppy! We live together, we can see each other anytime, plus I've already visited you in the year you've been gone, he hasn't! You have to see him now!" Mokuba said genkily. I sigh, I knew he'd want me to do this. Damn...I'm so nervous...What do I say? What can I say? Kuso.....

"But..."

"No buts about it!! You're going to school today to see your puppy!" Mokuba said. Well I guess it's settled. Fate chose this day to screw me over...Damn it....

"Alright, Mokuba, but you have to get ready for school too." I say. Mokuba smiles and says,

"I'm already ready!" he smiles and I smile back.

"Okay, just let me take a shower and then I'll drive you to school." I say. He nods and we walk inside together. Gods...I can't wait to see him...

~*~Normal POV @ the school~*~

Jounouchi and Honda arrive at the school very early. Honda parked his motorcycle and they both got off. Jou took off his helmet and sighed, handing it to Honda.

"What are we supposed to do this early at school? The teachers aren't even here yet." Jou said noticing that there were no cars in the driveway.

"Well, did you finish all of your homework?" Honda asked gently. Jou shook his head.

"Almost." He answered. Honda smiled at him.

"Alright. Lets go over to the big sakura tree and finish it." Honda suggested. Jou nodded as they walked over to the tree and sat down under it. Jou opened his backpack and got out his unfinished homework. He sighed; somehow he felt something big was going to happen. Honda sat next to him and he smiled. Jou cuddled up next to him as a rush of cool air washed over him. Honda smiled and wrapped an arm around Jou to keep him warm.

"Okay, what homework didn't you do?" Honda asked breathing in Jou's scent deeply. Jou thought for a second and then smiled.

"Everything except nothing!" he answered. Honda sweatdropped. Jou smiled sheepishly. "I guess I didn't have any homework that I didn't do. Sorry..." Jou murmured. Honda quickly regained his composure.

"N-No, that's okay. That just means we can spend even more time together!" Honda said. Jou smiled, he loved being loved. He nodded. "But hold on, wait here, I kinda have to use the bathroom." He said. Jou nodded. He opened up his journal and began writing.

~*~Honda's POV~*~

I smile as Jou nods in approval. Apparently, he hasn't seen him yet. Yes, Kaiba Seto, I see you. I can't even believe he dare come back. To try and reclaim his puppy. I sneer in anger. I don't believe this...and at this rate, Jou will fall straight into his arms. Damn it...I don't want to lose my puppy this early in life! God fucking damn it! He is still a good distance away, staring at Jou. A look of complete despair and remorse crosses his features as he watches what once was his. Then love as he begins to move again towards my property. Well...I sure will wipe that look off his prissy ass face.

~*~Jou's POV~*~

Wow...I don't even think Honda knows how much of a help he being for me on this day. He really is a sweet guy. Never thought him to be gay though...Oh well at least he's mine. I smile lightly as I see him coming back. He stands right out in front of me and I rise to my feet to greet him. His smile is so beautiful...Full of love and compassion. All only for me. Gods if I'd never met Seto I'd be so in love with him. Honda closes the gap between us and wraps his arms around my waist.

~*~Seto's POV~*~

Well, I've made it. I dropped off Mokuba a couple minutes ago and am now wandering around the campus. I really don't know why I'm looking for him, he's not going to be here this early. Oh...my...god...I spoke too soon. There he is...Oh gods he looks so perfect sitting there under that sakura tree with the petals falling lightly around him. He doesn't look different in the slightest little bit ands I'm glad for that. Looks like he's still disobeying the school with not wearing the correct school uniform. But hell like I care, green is so his color. Gods, what am I gonna say to him?! I don't know all I have to do is talk to him, no matter how stupid I sound...I begin to walk towards him but stop when I notice that boy, Hiroto Honda walking up to him. Oh yea, Hiroto's his best friend; of course he wouldn't be here this early without somebody with him. I know I must have quirked an eyebrow at him because he just stood there smiling like an idiot in love...Wait a minute...Why is Jou looking at him the same? Jou stood up and Hiroto moved in on him, wrapping his arms around my puppy's waist. Fury rages inside of me. I was about to stomp over there and yell at him to release my puppy right this instant but I stopped when Jou wrapped his arms around Hiroto's neck and smiled up at him just the same. I gasped when Hiroto closed the distance between their lips. No...I want to cry...This can't be happening...This wasn't suppose to happen! One single tear trails down my face as Jou closes his eyes and gladly returns Hiroto's kiss. I knew it wasn't going to be this easy...I've lost him. My eyes turn back to a cold hating ice as I continue to watch what could have been mine.

~*~Jou's POV~*~

Okay, now I'm confused. Honda's never kissed me before, so why is he picking a time like this? No matter, I wrap my arms cautiously around his neck and try to kiss back best of my knowledge. But I won't kiss him like I kissed Seto...that's just out of the question. I just won't. He rips open my mouth and plunges his tongue in, pushing me against the tree and pressing himself up on me to prevent escape. Fear races through my being and I immediately open my eyes and try to push him away. Please stop...Honda don't...Tears coarse down my cheeks and I know I whimpered. I start to beat on his chest weakly. Honda leaves my mouth and begins to kiss down the side of my face and my neck roughly.

"I suggest you stop that right now, Hiroto." A deathly cold voice says. I was too scared to notice who it was though. My savior grabbed Honda by the back of his shirt and flung him back off me. I was startled and fell backwards, landing on my butt. I let out a chocked cry and fell into a fetal position, with my knees drawn up to my chest and my head buried in them deeply, crying. I could hear Honda shouting and then the oh so familiar sound of a fist connecting to flesh. I hope Honda didn't hit my savior.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Honda screams. More sounds of punching and kicking came to my ears.

"I'm saving my puppy from the likes of you." I hear my savior sneer. Then I hear running and tripping before somebody wraps their arms around my back and under my knees, picking me up effortlessly. Even though my head was no longer hidden, I still kept my eyes closed and my head turned away. I don't want him to hurt me...Why can't he just leave me alone? Does he just expect everything to be okay again or what? I feel him lower my feet to the ground and when they are secure, he wraps his other arm around my waist with the other one. My hands are flat against his chest and my eyes are squeezed shut. My face is emotionless.

"You can open your eyes now." He says softly, voice deep and passionate. I can feel tears well in my closed eyes.

"I don't want to." I say gently, I know he frowned. I could feel it in the way he held me. Tears cascade down my face and onto my shirt as I try to keep my eyes closed. I want to look at him so bad...

"Puppy, please look at me." He requests lightly. "Please, don't cry. I don't like to see you hurt." I growl maniacally.

"Don't you dare say that to me after what you've done!" I hiss softly. My eyes are still shut. He snarls lightly. "No! Don't speak, don't even bother. I don't want to hear it. Thanks for helping me and everything, but I don't want to talk to you. Please...leave me be." I say in a deathly quiet voice. My eyes finally open as I stare at the ground slightly off to the side of us. I can feel his stern cold glare on me. I don't even flinch. "Please, let me go." Our eyes meet for a split second before I glance away facing the ground again, I felt a blush silently creeping its way onto my face. His arms linger for a minute before they fall from my waist like feathers. I feel my hands begin to slip from his chest without the support of his arms around my waist. I don't want to do this...I don't want to lose him...Not now...Not ever. My hands fall to my sides as he walks away just like last time.

"Seto..." I breathe out, but he's too far away to hear.

*****************************************************

Ryou: Well, that was chapter one. I'll have chapter two out by tomorrow if you're lucky... My mom doesn't work a whole lot so...Oh yea, and sorry about Jou's accent, I love it but I guess it was becoming a pain to write so I just stopped, plus my spell check didn't take a very big fondness to it either. Just imagine he has it!! Or if you don't like it then, well there ya go!! ^_^ (I didn't like it at first either....lol) Honda's last name is Hiroto, right? Yea, that's what all the other stories say so...And where the hell did they get Wheeler from Katsuya?!!?!? That is my biggest pet peeve! American people taking perfectly good Japanese names and turning them into something totally unsuiting or making up another Japanese name to replace the already good name (Example: Digimon, Taichi Yagami, Tai Kamiya. C'mon people! How stupid is that?!!?! Why couldn't they have just kept Yagami?! It isn't that much different from Kamiya!) Arg...And where did they get Tea from Anzu? Or Merik from Malik? Marik? Yea I'm rattling on but it makes me angry! And why couldn't they have just called Jounouchi 'Joe' or 'Jou' not Joey? Then...Tristan Taylor? Honda Hiroto? Jeez, stupid Americans...I wish I wasn't one...Hey, somebody, tell me what's Anzu's last name? Not Gardener but the Japanese one...I uh...kinda forgot...>o< Read and review people. Please!!! Reviews make me a happy authoress!! And even more angst-y!!