Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Only You ❯ *Chapter 2* ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Only You

A Yu-Gi-Oh Fan fiction by:

Brittany A. Savage

* Chapter 1 *

The shy, pale haired boy, named Bakura ran through

Domino Highs hallway as fast as his legs could carry him.

He was once again late for class.

He opened the door to his first class and slipped in as quietly as he could.

No sooner than he closed the door behind him and turned around heading for his desk……….."Mr. Bakura!" said the teacher catching him trying to sneak in, already late for class.

"Yes?" said Ryou asking innocently.

The teacher sighed. " Your late once again "she said disappointed.

"I'm…" but before he could finish the teacher interrupted, "Just try not to be late anymore, you're really a good student. You may take your seat now." She said and walked to the blackboard to begin to start the classes' lesson.

Ryou didn't reply or make a comment back, he just hurried up, found his desk, and took a seat.

"Wow, you really got off easy, Bakura!" said Yugi rather quite amused.

"Arigatou" said Ryou with a smile and a nod.

*Chapter 2*

No sooner than the class started taking down notes and

Studying for a test, the classroom door swung open a second time and a handsome stranger (to whom Ryou considered) known as Seto Kaiba a rich spoiled brat, who owned Kaiba Corp, a famous multinational company, walked into the classroom late also.

"Mr. Kaiba you're also late?" Said the teacher interrupted by Kaiba's tardiness to teach the class their lesson.

"Save the small talk, honey, for I could have you fired in no time, don't mess with me today, I don't have time for this shit" said Kaiba in his normal pissy mood.

The teacher stood frozen starring into Seto's eyes scared to lose her job, until Kaiba made way to his desk and took his seat and started rummaging through his briefcase to find his tablet. The teacher than went back to her lesson teaching the class. "I hate that rich fucker!" said Joey Wheeler mumbling under his breath as he stared hatefully towards Kaiba.

Ryou was quite amused with Seto's little act. For Christ sakes, he got off easier than me! Ryou thought.

At lunch Ryou approached Seto for the first time.

"H-hi S-seto" said Ryou scared and studdering.

Kaiba was quite amused with this boy's approach to him who he never even talked to.

"Hmph…" said Kaiba not looking up at Ryou.

"I was also late today," said Ryou trying to think of conversation to make with this boy.

"Oh really" said Kaiba being a real smartass.

"Yeah, but I do believe you got off quite easier than me" said Ryou who laughed a little.

"I don't take no shit from no one at all. Say what is your name kid?"

"Ryou, Ryou Bakura" said Bakura quite annoyed that Seto referred to him as a kid when he was the same age as Seto.

"Oh, your that kid I borrowed a pencil from in the seventh grade" said Seto saying this that it almost sounded like a snarl.

"Uh…. yes...that was me" said Ryou with a blush that lit up his pale white face and brought some life to it.

"Don't you hang out with Yugi?" said Seto annoyed that he was no longer alone enjoying his lunch break.

"Yes, sometimes, but Joey…..well I'm not to fond of him…he's a little to immature for me" said Ryou ashamed that he thought this of Joey who thought Ryou of a friend.

Seto's eyes then lit up like Ryou had never seen.

"You think that too, about that dog?!" said Seto who actually found something common with someone at the piss poor school he considered.

"I guess so, but please don't tell him!"

"I might not….."

"Oh please Kaiba, he'll beat the shit outta me or harass me the rest of my life here!" said Ryou afraid.

"I won't…if you agree to come to my house after school" said Kaiba with an evil smirk.

"O-okay… I'll ride my bike over," said Ryou who was sensing black mail.

"A bike? No you'll ride with me to my mansion in the limo!" said Kaiba laughing.

Ryou's jaw dropped.

"What? I'm rich what do you expect?"

"Oh thank you so much, Seto! I would be glad to come over!"

Then the bell rang to tell the students there lunch break was

Over and to get their asses in the school.

The rest of the day, Ryou thought about nothing but Seto.

*Chapter 3*

Finally the bell rang for the students to go home. Ryou stopped by his locker and retrieved his books and homework. When he got outside he saw Seto already in his limo. Well, I guess he either forgot about me or was just playing to hurt my feelings. Ryou thought.

But then the limo pulled up and the black

Shiny, ebony door swung open to Ryou. "You coming or already changed your mind?" Kaiba asked.

The words came out of Seto's mouth like a heroic knight, Ryou even imagined him in shiny silver armor and a red cape and all that resembled a character from a Childs storybook, coming to take him away to his beautiful castle to live happily ever after.

"Well?" said Seto getting impatient.

The image then faded from his mind. He shook his head off from the image and came back to reality.

"Oh yes, I'm coming!" said Ryou handing his books to Seto and hopped into the beautiful expensive limo.

As soon as the limo pulled away, Ryou noticed a long black haired little boy sleeping in the back of the limo. Ryou starred curious to who he was, but didn't ask about him, for he didn't want to sound nosy.

But Seto caught Ryou starring at the boy.

"Mokuba" said Seto to Ryou

"Huh?" said Ryou turning around fast.

"That's Mokuba. He's my little brother."

"Oh. Is he okay?" said Ryou trying to sound concerned.

"Oh yeah, he's just tired" said Seto stroking his long slender

fingers through Mokuba's thick black hair.

"Oh, I don't have any brother or sisters, I'm an only child" said Ryou in a sort of depressed way.

"Yeah well, I'm the only thing he has and he's the only thing I have, our parents died at an early age."

Ryou stared horrified as Seto told the sad story of how their parents died and how they were adopted by a rich man named Gozaburo Kaiba.

Finally the limo came to a stop.

"Were here!" said Kaiba

Kaiba then opened the door. Bakura's eyes studied the house and the land. It was the most beautiful place Ryou had ever seen.

"It's beautiful!" Ryou said with much excitement.

Kaiba then scooped up the sleeping child into his arms.

"Big brother?" said Mokuba disturbed from his slumber.

"Yes Mokuba? Were home now, you can get in your bed and go to sleep."

"Okay" said Mokuba snuggling into Seto's chest.

Kaiba and Bakura walked up to the mansion. The butler, who drove the limo, put a key into the mansions door and unlocked it.

"Behold!" said Kaiba with a grin.

Bakura was more amused with the inside more than the outside.

It was like a place he could only dream of.

He couldn't find any words to say, for there was not

words to describe.

Kaiba handed the butler sleeping Mokuba.

"Take him to his room and lay him down" said Kaiba with strict orders.

"Yes sir Mr. Kaiba sir!" said the butler in a low husky manly voice and carried Mokuba up the stairs to his room.