Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Only You ❯ *Chapter 7* ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

*Chapter 7*

But before tomorrow was reached, something terrible happened.

Ryou had a terrible nightmare, about the evil spirit of the millennium Ring.

Ryou sleepwalking, ran through the hall of the mansion screaming his head off as if there was a killer after him.

Kaiba, who was a light sleeper, woke up as soon as he heard the horrid sound. Seto ran out of his room, and found Ryou in a corner, now awake, shivering like a scared cat caught in a thunderstorm.

"Bakura…" Kaiba continued, "Are you okay?"

"Oh I had the most terrible nightmare!" Bakura said still jerking and shivering with fright.

"Its only midnight, lets go back to sleep," said Seto with a sleepy yawn.

"I don't want to go back to sleep, those nightmares are just so horrible…and you only dream when your asleep, so no I'm not going to sleep," said Bakura looking down at the floor.

"What are the chances of you having that same dream again? Besides I'd feel better about your safety if you came slept in my bed with me," said Kaiba offering his hand to help Ryou out of the floor.

"I've been having that dream. I'd be glad to share your bed with you Seto," said Ryou sleepily.

"Great! We'll talk about this dream later in the morning," said Kaiba.

The two walked down the hall to Seto's bedroom, Kaiba's arm around Bakura's shoulder.

As they entered Kaiba's bedroom, Kaiba turned down the cover of the bed and the two crawled under it.

Ryou did feel better that he was no longer alone, and also since Kaiba was a light sleeper and could catch him if he began to sleepwalk or do what he had done earlier that night.

Kaiba leaned over to Ryou and gave him a light peck on the cheek.

"Goodnight," said Kaiba as he turned off the lamp, and snuggled up against Ryou.

Ryou lay in the bed cuddling with Seto. For the first time in his life he felt as if someone loved him. Not in a friendly of family way, but real love the way two lovers feel.

Ryou felt Kaiba's arm close around him.

Bakura took his hand in sleeping Kaiba's hand and laced their fingers together.

Ryou stayed up a little while longer, thinking lots of crazy thoughts, smiling into the darkness, and then fell asleep in the arms of Seto Kaiba.