Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Operating Manual for VRPG ❯ Chapter 1

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Title: Official Operating Manual for the VRPG (Virtual Random Pairings Generator).

Author: Tsutsuji

More of a Plot Bunny than a challenge, I guess.

First of all, read "Kaiba's VRPG" to get what this idea is all about!

***

How It Works

(Or: What I had in mind when I wrote "Kaiba's VRPG." )

Kaiba designed this as his own personal porn stash, the kind you keep hidden under the mattress and nobody's supposed to know about it. He does not intend to make it public! He knows that it could make a lot of money, of course, but it could also completely ruin his reputation as a leading manufacturer of children's games! Besides, in this story he's kind of a porn addict, indulging in sexual fantasy partly because he's so emotionally repressed. So he would not consider going public with it, or even letting a single other living soul know about it. (That doesn't mean someone won't stumble onto his pervy little secret!)

When he designed the game, he put in most of the notable duelists, even including ones he doesn't like in real life, and a few other non-duelists like Anzu, Otogi, Shizuka, and Honda. He also added some of the more human-type Duel Monsters (Harpy Lady, Mystical Elf, Flame Swordsman, etc). In my view he did not include any creatures, so no dragon-sex! He did not include Mokuba. He did not originally include himself as a character, but somehow this "generic" character in the story has acquired a few of his features. I'm assuming that as a voyeur, he wants to watch others, not himself; but of course he has a deeply-buried urge to participate.

This Kaiba doesn't believe in all the ancient-Egypt magic stuff, so he did not include any Ancient Egyptian characters. For that matter, he did not include Yami Yugi or Yami Bakura because he doesn't acknowledge them as separate personalities. (They don't have seperate bodies in this story.)

He did not include Gozaburo (ick) or Noa. Also, no Doom Arc characters, because the story takes place before that arc (or sticks to the manga timeline where that arc doesn't exist). However, everyone that was in the Battle City Finals is included. Since Malik so obviously has a split personality, there are two versions of him in the game!

Kaiba wrote a logarithm to calculate seme and uke roles based on his perceptions of the personalities of the characters. If the user doesn't let the computer decide who's on top, you could get things like Ryou Bakura being seme to Bandit Keith, which would never happen in real life, right?!

Settings include standard "romantic" fantasy scenes and some unusual ones.

On A Beach

At the Movies

Classroom

Slave Dancer

Dungeon

Dueling Arena (public sex with a crowd watching)

Hot springs

Fantasy game setting

Space ship (zero gravity!)

... and so on. (I'm sure other writers can come up with a better list than this!)

Okay, those are *my* ideas for how it works. I'd prefer it if you use my setup. But, if you really want to add beasts, Mokuba, or other characters, make it public, change the whole thing around... feel free! Of course, the idea that somebody walks in and finds Kaiba in the middle of a session has lots of possibilities!

I'm thinking of writing a sequel using that classic plot of Yami Bakura breaking in to steal something from Kaiba's mansion, but instead he finds the VRPG, hacks into it, and adds a few touches of his own. He was pretty handy with a laptop in the manga, so why not give him some hacking and programming skills!

Have fun! Just remember to let me know if you use the idea in a fic. Thanks!