Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Origins ❯ Nightmare ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
The unconscious angel lay within a void of nothingness, the glow of his own holy light the only illumination. He wore robes of thick silk to keep his body concealed from prying eyes, put within the style of a turban. And carefully spun around his head... bandages that were helping to heal a terrible fall it seemed. "Mmmmm." With a stir, the alabaster angel awoke, his creamy-chocolate eyes fluttering open to look past his snow white hair and into the darkness around him. He gasped and sat up with a start... before whimpering and holding his head. "W-where... where am I?" He whimpered.

"Ryou!!!"
"Malik no! You'll be taken as well."
"I've got you..."
"MALIK!!!"

Memory started to flood back to him as he started to frantically call another angel's name within -what seemed like- endless darkness. Even the void in which the angel, doved Ryou, was laying upon, seemed to be nothingness. He frowned deeply as he called and called and gained no answer. "Malik!!" He cried out... and then gasped happily in seeing another holy light not too far away. Standing up upon the void floor, he rushed towards the other unconscious angel. This angel was not the same alabaster, but a brilliant tanned color, almond brown with platinum blonde hair that tickled about his shoulders. The robes that he wore covered him in a less innocent sense, wearing non-see thrown thick silken to velvet white robes about his upper check, showing off a cute stomach while his waste down covered him in a skirt-like sense, exposing a leg to the public. Both angels, did not wear shoes of any kind.

Kneeling down in front of the collapsed angel, Ryou shook him gently, frowning deeply. "Malik... Malik please, wake up." The fall that was fuzzy within his memory must have caused such damage to his fellow angel, Malik's broken wings verifying such violence... and like Ryou's head, Malik's wings had been wrapped with great care... but also chained to prevent escape. Ryou gasped and tried to flew his white feathered wings as well, but found them to be chained. "Oh no..."

"Ah, you're finally awake..." Came a mischievous soul...

Ryou whipped around his head towards the darkness in which it came, his brown depths shrinking upon seeing... a very doppleganger of himself walking from the darkness void. A demon no doubt, but a very imagine of himself... only much stronger looking and with eyes that could never hold the light of God. The demon looked down towards the two angels, the one doved Malik awakening within Ryou's arms and gasping as he saw the demon, holding Ryou protectively... and went to open his wings but found them restraint.

"Try not to move those feather dusters. It took forever to fix them." The demon smirked. The hellish creature's body was furnished is a skimpy manner, wearing a black skin tight tank top with black fingerless gloves that covered him passed the elbows. His hips consisted of black leather that was so tight, the outline of the demon's pelvis could be seen, in which Ryou looked away from in seeing him.

"Release us!" Malik demanded, asking questions on why they had been captured later.

The demon snorted and flicked back his silver grey hair, glaring down at the angels with red-tinted eyes. "Shut the hell up. That's no way to talk to your new masters. Besides, I got a better question; what were the two of you doing on the other side of the Golden Gates anyway? " He taunted, cackling evilly towards Malik's growl.

"Silence, heathen!" The sun-skinned angel snarled before gasping, loudly, Ryou doing the same as another creature of the darkness emerged, places a hand upon his hips.
"Now now, Bakura, you need not tease them."
"But his feistiness is rather rare within an angel..." The demon, doved Bakura, smirked.

The two angels gazed in fear upon the doppleganger of Malik, only much much more devilishly handsome. This demon's body was even more loosely dressed. His hands bare while his chest was even more bare, only sporting a half tank top that exposed his flat flat, yet muscular chest. His pants, although not painted upon his body like Bakura's, was still black and still clung to his hips, flaring out at the bottom. Both demons had wings of black velvet, the alabaster demon having a skinny traditional devil's forked tail while the dark toned demon -with his stronger appeal- flexed a powerful black dragon's dragon from his rear. Both looked towards the shivering beams of holy light at their feet.

"Well then, if you're interested in the loud mouth angel, then I shall take the skinnier one." The stronger demon smirked with a deep toned chuckle, Bakura watching with glee as his partner in crime pulled Ryou apart from his fellow angel, his lover. Delicious angst screams tore from the pale angel's throat as he reached out for Malik, but failed.
Bakura took the almond-coated angel by the neck and pulled him into a rough lustful kiss. "Since Marik gets your little illegal sweetheart, I'm gonna try my luck with you... make sure to scream extra loud for me." He cackled once more before Malik screamed in terror, watching as Ryou was dragged away and he himself was engulfed in darkness, the demons teleporting them to only the Devil knows where.