Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Our Arrangement ❯ Our Arrangement ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Title: Our Arrangement
Author: purkle_dragon_goddess
Rating: NC-17 to be safe due to language, descriptions of acts
Pairing(s): Seto x ?
Spoilers: Nope as this will only happen in my wildest fantasies
Disclaimer: I don't own Yugioh, the charaters there in or anything else connected to it
Summary: PWP through a hidden POV Someone's making a certain CEO very happy after school. I'm leaving the who up to the imagination. I know who I thought while writing this, it's not who you think but you can dream your own guy here.

I can feel him, looking at me with those intense blue eyes of his. I look up, letting him know I understand. It's our signal, he calls to me, I accept. I'll be there at the normal time and place. My friends ask if I'm all right, I must have grown little pale, thinking about later. My desire for him always makes me weak. I shake my head yes, I'm fine. I look past them to where he is and feel flushed by the heat growing between my legs.

I always dreamed of what lay beneath those tight pants. I knew he was lonely, who in his position wouldn't be. He could use someone willing to be dominated, no strings attached. I had a few people let it get back to him, I was the best, so they say. He still doesn't know I set it up.

After school, I rush to his office. He provided the cover, I was interning with him, studying for school. He's waiting for me. I slip off my shoes, belt, anything that might scratch his desk. As I climb up on it, he undoes his pants, pushing them down. I lay on my back, my head hanging off the side, blood rushes to it. He steps forward and I take him whole. My warm wet mouth sucking in on that already hardened member. My thoughts, centered on pleasuring him only. The salty, sweaty taste of him; the deep musky smell all rush to my brain. My desires, to suck him dry, please him. I run my tongue around the head, over his slit were that salty liquid started pooling. Up and down, sucking harder. He starts pumping into my mouth, fucking it like a lover. Calling to me, his little cocksucker, and his brown-eyed angel. It means nothing to me, the only thing I need is the feeling of him in my mouth. He starts to tense, orgasm on its way, feeling my own happening at the same time, he comes within my mouth. I swallow it all, licking what may have clung to him off.

He dresses again and I grab my bag, walking to the bathroom there. I wash and change into the clothes I always keep with me, just in case. When I come out, he's at his desk again looking over my schoolwork. It's just an excuse, I don't need his help but it looks good if anyone asks. He hands it back to and I turn to leave as he goes back to work. He'll tell me tomorrow if I should come again…