Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Our dirty Little Secret ❯ Our Dirty Little Secret ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
oOoOoOoOoOo
~Yugi's POV~
I sighed again and shook my head clear of those thoughts, needing to focus on showering first. I stripped myself of my school clothes and turned on the water to scorching hot. It was just the way I liked it. About twenty minutes later I got out of the shower and pulled a towel off the rack and wrapped it around my waist. I walked out of the bathroom and padded towards my room down the hallway.
As I entered my room, I went over towards my nightstand and snatched my comb that was next to my lamp and walked back to the wall mirror I had put up a week back all the while trying to comb out all the tangles in my hair. After many winces and curses a few minutes later, my hair was tangle free and I set my comb back on the dresser and went over to my bed where my clothes were at, and slowly undid the knot that was holding the towel on my hips.
When the towel hit the carpet, I hesitated when I grabbed the hem of my boxers, for I felt as if someone was watching me. I quickly glanced over my shoulder at my balcony, and only saw the same damn pine tree that I despised, and turned back and slowly pulled my boxers on.
-So, I see that I have a 'strange' bird in my tree...- I smirked at that the thought. Although I was considered the 'innocent' one of the school, doesn't mean I'm completely stupid about what's going on around me. In fact, I've known about this 'strange' bird in my tree for about a month now. And this 'strange' bird was the one who was always on my mind every day, as well as being the one who I had many wet dreams about each night. My 'strange' bird went by the name of Yami Sennen.
And it seemed to me tonight was a perfect night to show my bird how much I wanted him. -I have the perfect plan to lure him in here.- I felt my smirk widen even more as I put up my pajama top back in the top drawer in the dresser and dug through it to get out my favorite personal lubricant. I put the label facing the balcony on top of my dresser, so Yami would know what I had put out and closed my drawer slowly to await his reaction.
-Any minute now.- I had to keep myself from giggling as I heard a loud 'thump', and turned towards the doors that lead to my balcony. I stopped at the doorway to find Yami on his back on the cement floor of the balcony, his eyes squeezed shut while clutching an expensive looking camera close to his chest. It looked like the fall had hurt more than he thought, cause he attempted to get up, only to wince and lay back down. I smiled. I had him right where I wanted him. "Yami?"
He didn't respond back, and looked like he was waiting to for me to yell and scream at him. -I might as well just get the bad part over for him so he'll start responding to me.- I walked over to where he was, and stood over him while in my best casual voice say, "Well, well, what do we have here? A pervert, with a camera no less, who apparently fell out of his special hiding place in the pine tree?"
Yami flinched at my words, but surprisingly slowly opening his crimson eyes, looking at me in surprise as I towered over his prone form with my both of my hands on my hips with an impassive expression on my face.
"Uhhhhh..."
"Oh, this is the part where you tell me that there has been some kind of mistake?" My voice was dripping with sarcasm as I bent down to see Yami's expression even better as I continued on with my little speech, "This ought to be good! I'm very interested to know why my classmate was up in my tree, just outside my window, with a camera, hiding and watching me as well as taking pictures! I'm also interested to hear the reason for him doing this over and over again for the past month!"
Yami's eyes went very wide at this and just stared at me. "You...you...what?"
I put on my victory smirk at his shocked expression and replied, "Yeah. I noticed you a month ago. Completely changed my impression of you, Mr. Badass-Strange-Bird-Who-Hides-In-A-Tree. I smiled and offered him a hand, helping him up automatically and winked at him. "Come inside with me." I said as I tugged at his hand and led him into my room, and motioned him towards the bed.
"Have a seat." I said as I let go of his hand to watch him sit cautiously on my bed, still looking a bit shocked. More than likely he didn't expect any of this to happen. As he looked around my room in wonder, I took that time to snatch the camera that was by now being held loosely in his hand. Yami panicked and tried to grab it back, but failed as I sat down in my chair.
"Hey! Give it back!" He looked like a deer caught in the headlights when turned on the camera, but I quickly gave him a glare and ordered him to stay where he was while I flip through the pictures he had on it. My eyes widened as I looked at each picture, and then turned on the camera to see what videos he had recorded.
After a few minutes, I blushed lightly and paused the video at one specific spot, and then looked up at Yami who seemed to be lost in his thoughts at the moment. I flipped the camera around and put it up to his face all the while snapping at him, "You have a video of me naked. You got anything to say for yourself?" I saw him blink a few times, and his whole face turned red when he looked at what I paused the video at. It was a picture of me with my back towards the camera, my towel pooling around my feet as I was reaching for my boxers on my bed.
Yami seemed like he was trying to think of an excuse, so instead I replied, "So I take it you enjoyed the show?"
He looked at me in surprise again and said, "What do you mean, 'enjoyed the show'? Did you take off your towel knowing I was watching?"
I raised an eyebrow at him. "So what if I did?"
I saw something spark in his eyes as he raised his voice at me. "If you stripped knowing I was there, you have no right to complain about anything I did!"
I glared at him and raised my voice a bit as well. "I think I can still complain about taking a video of me!"
"Well, what did you want me to do?"
"What did you want when you recorded the video?"
"Just you!" He yelled out, and then looked away from me. I blinked at his answer, running it through my mind as we sat in silence. I broke the silence by asking him a question that has been plaguing me ever since I first saw him. "How long have you liked me?"
He seemed hesitant to answer me, but surprise me as he turned back to look me straight in the eye and blurt out, "I don't like you, I'm positive I love you. I loved you from the moment I first saw you two months ago. But I started to grow more and more obsessed with you, so I started to watch you every night."
"That's what I thought." I somehow knew he was telling the truth, so I decided that I should spill what I had been trying to hide as well from everyone. "To be honest with you, I thought there was something about the way you were watching me each day. But maybe I only noticed because...I was watching you too."
Yami's eyes widened once more at my statement and blurted out, "You love me too? All this time?" I nodded. "Then why didn't you ever say anything?"
I shot up from my seat at that comment. "Why didn't you?" I shot back him as I sank back down in my chair.
"Because...because I have a reputation to keep up! If everyone knew I fell for a guy..."
"It's the same for me." I said, tapping my fingers against the top of my desk repeatedly. "You think it would be okay for me to be with a guy? Do you know how badly I would be beaten up and disregarded if everyone knew about it?" I saw the realization sink into Yami as he considered my words. I was popular and loved within the ring of friends I had at school. And I know first-hand that they would give me a cold shoulder if they found out I was gay and also in a relationship with the school's badass.
I opened my mouth to say more, but Yami beat me to it. "Then...if you knew I was watching, and you...did nothing to stop me, then why didn't you just call me out of your tree? Why did you do that 'show' for anyway?" I had to admit that Yami looks sexy when he blushes.
I chuckled a bit before answering back, "I was trying to break down your self-control. Hoping you would attack me or something. But you are really shy when it comes to these things." I got up from my chair, slowing closing the distance between us as I leaned down and whispered into Yami's ear, "You know what I was going to do next if you hadn't fallen off the tree?"
I felt Yami shiver as he stuttered out, "N-no?" I purred and pushed Yami back onto my bed, and crawled onto the bed as well as I straddled his hips, my hands gently pushing back the stray lightening blond bangs away from his gorgeous face. "I was going to lay down right here...And start jerking off for you."
Yami looked shocked by the revelation, but I felt his body react to my statement differently as I leaned down on him to press our bodies together. I purred at the contact, then pressed my face against Yami's neck and started nuzzling the soft skin.
"T-that would have been a really good video." Yami stuttered as I peppered his neck with kisses before moving my head up a bit, stopping only when our faces were inches apart from each other and murmured, "Mmm, you think so? So you wouldn't have come to me even if you saw that?" I leaned in and gave him a quick kiss, while my hands began to make their way down between our bodies, roaming down Yami's chest, pausing to stroke his half erect nipples through his shirt, loving the way he arched up into my hands, but only pushed him back down as he blurted out, "Prob...ably."
I had to resist the urge to pull Yami on top of me and beg him to take me fast and hard, but I am having way too much fun with teasing him now, and wanted to tease him until he lost all his self-control and ravage me. I licked my lips as I slid my hands further down his body, reaching down to push his shirt up to expose his upper body. "What if while I was doing it...I made lots of sweet sounds? What if I was moaning and crying out loud? And what if...at the end, as I came hard for you to see...what if I cried out your name?" I purred out and shifted a little so I could trace Yami's ear with my tongue. He moaned beneath me as I demonstrated my last suggestion in his ear. "Ahh...ahh...Yami!"
My body was getting more and more aroused at the heat Yami's body was giving off, and I bit back a moan as he lifted himself up a bit to tug his shirt over his head and threw it onto my chair. -Nice. No wonder all the girls faint when they see him shirtless. He really is a gorgeous sex god in disguise.- I didn't waste any time in latching my lips to the warm skin on his neck, and started to suck and nip at the smooth skin.
"Why...why are you doing this? You said you can't be with a guy..." Yami groaned out as I gave his neck one last lick and pulled back to stare into his lust-hazed crimson eyes. As I stared back at him with half-lidded eyes, I slithered my right hand down between us and cupped the bulge in Yami's leather pants, making his hips jerk up involuntary into my hand.
"Alright. So how about this: We keep this a secret." I whispered as I leaned towards him slowly until our lips are millimeters apart from each other, and could feel his hot breath fanning my lips.
"Let's have an affair." I murmured and finally closed the distance between us, locking our mouths together. I spent only a moment softly moving my mouth against his before sliding my tongue into Yami's unresisting mouth. -Oh God. I'm actually kissing Yami. He tastes...amazing.- Yami moaned underneath me as I deepened the kiss, wanting more of Yami's exotic flavor as Yami began to respond back, kissing back forcefully.
Our tongues moved rapidly against each other, suddenly competing for control. Both of my hands went back up and threaded into Yami's hair while I felt his arms go around my waist and pulling me into a crushing embrace. I let Yami win our tongue war, and was content to let him roam my mouth freely until I pulled back, the both of us breathing heavily as our mouths remained close together. In a last attempt to get Yami to do something to me I panted out, "Get over...your shyness...already?"
Yami blinked his smoldering crimson eyes at me and then smirked as he licked my bottom lip slowly. "Yeah." He replied as he suddenly flipped us around, throwing me down on my back of my bed and raised himself up on his knees to tower over me. "You want an affair? Then I'll give you a fucking affair." He grinned down at me, his eyes glinting with a spark of wildness and something else I couldn't quite describe. "I just want to make sure you know what kind of guy you're getting involved with now."
I locked my eyes with Yami's, and pulled him down with a grin and replied, "Oh, I know. Yami Sennen. The dangerous guy I couldn't stop watching. I was waiting for you. Now," I let go of him and laid back on my bed, giving him a smirk as I added, "Try to satisfy me."
With a growl, Yami dove forward, capturing my lips again and moaned when I arched my body against his as his skilled tongue ravaged my mouth. As we continued our passionate kiss, I felt Yami's hands moving up my arms and over onto my chest. I broke our kiss and cried out loud as Yami's hands rubbed over my half-erect nipples, and then pinching them hard at the same time. I gripped Yami's arms as this assault continued for a few more minutes until his hands started moving south.
With our noses touching, my amethyst eyes met crimson as Yami grinned, his hands now tugging at my pajama pants that I wore. Without any warning, Yami immediately pushed both my pants and boxers down, then pulled back to tug them off.
I grinned back at him in response, repositioning my legs so that they were on either side of Yami. My hands reached for Yami again, but this time they latched onto his leather pants, quickly undoing the button and zipper. Yami took the hint and got off the bed fast enough to shove his pants hastily off, and then got back on the bed to tower over me once again.
Both of us took in the other's body with burning interest. "Sexy." I purred, reaching to run my fingers over Yami's erect length.
He leaned down again, and I gasped as he started grinding his hips against mine, pressing our throbbing erections together. "Very sexy." He growled, lowering his head to lick and nip one of my nipples. I groaned at the pleasure I felt burning at the pit of my belly as Yami attacked my neck with his tongue and teeth, and soon it felt like he was everywhere: licking and nipping me on my ear, throat, collarbone, shoulder, anywhere and everywhere, making me groan again and again, louder and louder.
Yami crushed our mouths together again as his hand moved down, making me moan into his mouth when his hand suddenly grasped and started stroking my member. My body arched as a spasm of pleasure surged through me as Yami drew away from me and whispered, "Shh. If you're too loud, your grandfather will hear, and we'll be caught."
"Ugggh." I couldn't reply back- the hand that was stroking me was all I could think about. I gave a whine of protest when Yami moved away, getting off the bed and standing near my desk. "Yamiiiiiii..."
I saw him walk towards my door to lock and relaxed a bit. -Here is to hoping grandpa is now sleeping at someone else's house, just for tonight. I can't imagine what would happen if he came back home wasted while I'm with Yami...- I closed my eyes and sighed at the thought, momentarily forgetting that Yami was watching my every move while he came back to bed.
I opened my eyes at the sound of a bottle being popped open and snapping shut. I looked over at Yami who was at my dresser, smirking at me and waved my lube at me with an eyebrow raised. "Strawberry-banana flavored lube, Yugi? I didn't think you were so fruity." I flushed at his comment, but before I could retort back he continued on, "But that's okay, because I secretly love fruity people." And with that, he started to slowly approach the bed, watching me devour every inch of his body with my eyes. He reached the end of the bed and threw the lube towards me. He then started crawled onto the bed, I couldn't help but watch his muscles flex beneath the tan skin, and didn't stop until he was right between my legs.
I gulped as I stared at Yami, who was now hovering over my erection. He smirked, and slowly drew his tongue over his lips and lowered his head ever more until he was an inch away from my length. I was trembling all over now. "Do it." I whispered, waiting for Yami to comply with the command.
Yami winked at me and obeyed. He opened his mouth and in one swift motion deep throated my length. He immediately pinned my hips down as I cried out in ecstasy, my hands gripping the sheets at my sides as he began to lick and suck my erection rapidly, driving me wild with his hot mouth. "Yami! Oh Oh God!" I moaned as I tossed my head back and forth on my pillow, feeling the coil within my stomach curling even more, fixing to snap until Yami suddenly stopped. I whined as the heat left my length, and opened my eyes to see Yami reaching for the lube and popping it open. I smiled as he applied some to his fingers and lowered his head again to nip and suck on my inner thigh. I mewled in pleasure when I felt a lubricated finger press against my entrance, and squeaked when it pushed in and immediately began to probe my inner walls.
I gave another squeak when another finger was added, all the while Yami was sucking on a sensitive spot on my neck, making me mewl in pleasure as his fingers started to pull out, only to push back in. I stiffened as Yami's fingers hit my prostate, and cried out loud when his fingers started thrusting harder and harder against it. Yami looked up at me and grinned as he added a third finger and continued to thrust against my prostate.
I suddenly reached down and pulled Yami's hand away from me, knowing if it went on a bit longer I would have lost myself to pleasure, and decided that it was time that I gave get a taste of the gorgeous man on top of me. At Yami's confused look, I flipped us over so that I was sitting on top of him, and moved down a bit so my head was right above his erection. Putting my hands on his hips, I watched Yami as I lowered my mouth onto his erection, lightly nipping and licking the tip of his member. "Holy Shit! Yugi!" Yami moaned out loud and closed his eyes while I began to kiss and suck his length.
I moaned around Yami's erection as his lubricated fingers slid down my back and continued thrusting inside of me. I started bobbing my head up and down on Yami's length, and gave it one last hard suck before pulling up and grabbing the lube where Yami had left it and squirted a generous amount into my hand. Giving Yami my best sexy smile, I slowly gripped his erection and coated it with the slippery substance, squeezing periodically just to hear Yami moan.
It appeared that Yami was getting impatient, for the fingers inside of me suddenly disappeared, and the same fingers pried my own hand off of his erection, only to lace our finger together and look me in the eyes with his half-lidded dazed eyes and said in a low voice, "Yugi...I need you now."
I felt my body get ten times hotter at his words, and crawl forward onto Yami, and shifted myself as I positioned Yami at my entrance. Yami gripped my hips as I lowered myself onto his erection, hissing in pain as his member stretched my insides to the point I felt as if he was tearing me up a bit. -He is way bigger than fingers...- Yami gave a long groan as he was fully sheathed in me, and I bit my lip at the persisting throbs of pain that were slowly going away with each passing second.
As soon as the pain went away, I lift myself up so that only the tip of Yami's erection was inside of me, then slammed back down onto Yami, which made both of us moan in pleasure. Yami's hands grabbed my hips and guided us together while I wrapped my arms around his neck and let myself be thoroughly ravaged by the sex god below me. Soaked in sweat, the both of us began to move faster. I leaned down and practically begged in Yami's ear: "Yami...harder. Fuck me harder." At this encouragement, Yami lifted me up and slammed back in me, and then did it again. And again. Faster and faster. I screamed in ecstasy when the next thrust brushed against my prostate. I lean down and locked our mouths together again, both of us moaning even louder by the friction our bodies are making with each other. I screamed when I felt his hand wrap around my erection, and started to pump it in time with his fast thrusts. I was about to scream Yami's name until I heard someone bang on my door.
We both stopped moving and looked towards my door with wide eyes. "Yuuuuuukkkkkkkkiiiiiiiii!" It was my grandfather. I froze from my position on top of Yami and groaned for all the wrong reasons. It looked like grandpa was back from 'visiting' his friends. I sighed and yelled at my closed door, "What is it, Grandpa?"
I got no response for a few minutes, then I heard him bellow out, "Don't get pregnant, Yuuuuukkkkiiiii! Cause it's easy for you to get knocked up! Wait...Yuki? Do you still have a cock by chance?" I felt like banging my head on my desk multiple times. I look down at Yami, who has a smirk on his face. He moved a bit in me, which caused me to bite back a moan. I blushed and replied, "Grandpa! I'm a guy! Not a girl! Get it straight!"
With one last hit to my door, I faintly heard my grandpa saying something about me getting new bras and heard a door slam shut. I sighed again and then squeaked as Yami lifted me up and slammed me down on his erection. "Don't think this is over Little One. Let's finish what we started. Now." And with that, all thoughts of my grandpa faded away into nothingness as Yami flipped us over, and proceeded to pound me into the mattress. I wrapped my legs around his waist and cried out as he went even deeper into me. His hand wrapped around my member once more and stroked it harshly in time with his thrusts.
I soon feel the coil snap inside of me as I yell out Yami's name to the heavens, my release coating Yami's hand and my stomach. As I rode out my climax, my muscles clenched around Yami's member, which caused Yami to scream my name out as he climaxed as well. I moaned again as I felt liquid heat exploding inside of me, Yami collapsing on top of me as the both of us tried to catch our breath again. After a few minutes of just staring at each other, Yami finally pulled out of me and pushed himself to lay right next to me.
"That...was my very first time with another guy." I said, feeling the need to break the silence that had come between us.
Yami gathered me in his arms and replied, "Mine too." Then he nuzzled my hair affectionately. I snuggled closer to him and wished I could be in his arms forever. I sighed, and placed a kiss on Yami's neck. "You think we can keep meeting like this every night?"
I heard him sigh and reply, "I don't know, Yugi. Between your grandpa and my father, I think we might have to plan on when these two are away on a trip or something. Your grandpa coming back smashed tonight was pure luck."
I snorted at that. "Yami, he is always drunk. But you are right. I think my grandfather would disown me if he knew I was with you. Guess the same applies with your father, right?" Yami gave a hum of approval at my comment, and that's when I thought of an idea.
"Yami? How about after high school we run away together? That way, we can find us a place where we don't have to keep this a secret." I looked at him with hopeful eyes, and smiled when he grinned at me.
"That sounds like a perfect plan, Yugi. But where to? Guess we'll plan that out later on, huh?" I kissed him on the cheek and settled down against him, closing my eyes to finally get some well-deserved rest. "Yep. Now let's get some sleep. I love-"
"Yuuuuuuuuuuukkkiiiiiiiiii! Don't let Yuuuuuuummmmmiiiii see your boobies!" Grandpa yelled out from behind my door. "Cause I like them more than she does..." My eyes popped open at the drunken statement from my grandfather. "GRANDPA!" I yelled out as Yami chuckled at my embarrassment. "This isn't funny, Yami." I hissed out as I hid my fave in the crook of his neck.
"Of course it is, Little One." He snickered. "Let's just get some sleep now, koi. We'll deal with your drunken grandpa tomorrow morning, alright?" I nodded against his neck, and soon fell asleep, blocking out all thoughts of my grandfather who was now yelling about tampons for some odd reason...Hmmm. The world may never know.