Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Pure Gratification ❯ Pure Gratification ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Pure Gratification

Author: Demonwing ©
Date: 06-14-2008
Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh or any of its characters. Kazuki Takahashi, as well as all affiliates, are the creators and genius behind them. The story/plot contained within this fic/piece, however, is all mine!!! Bwahahaha!!!
Warnings: Male-Slash, Lime
Fandom: Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters
Pairings: Hirutani x Jounouchi
Type: Drabble
Rating: Teen
OCs: None… Dammit!
Summary: Sometimes, you do it for no other reason than for pure and simple gratification.
Notes: Done for prompt #001 (street fight) on YGO Juxtapose. I only took up half the time before my brain fried. XD
Beta/Editor: Klepto-sama
Words: 200



Hirutani eyed the teen before him warily. The blond always did this. He’d get into some tiff with his old man back at home, run off into the streets where he’d get into some major fight with a rival gang in town, then come to the warehouse, all banged up and disheveled. Hirutani shook his head. Did the damn jerk even know what he was doing to him in times like these? The older teen licked his lips in quiet contemplation. He doubted it. But if there ever was a chance… Hirutani certainly would play along. He’d clean him up, as always. Then the real action would begin. Oh yes…

It was nights like this that Hirutani silently thanked the kid’s old man. Hell, it was nights like this that he would toss the bitch on his stomach, pull his jeans down to his ankles and have his way with him. Like he was doing now. The tightness of the blond’s ass, the keening wails that would break from his slender throat…

Oh yes. Jounouchi sure made one gratifying piece of ass…

And tomorrow, things were sure to turn out the same. After all, it was normal.

It was routine.






The End


Copyright © Demonwing