Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Magic Gone Wrong ❯ Dew, Scibbors, and Contuction Pater ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Characters.

Yami Yugi= Yami/Pharaoh=Paro

Yugi Motou= aibou= Abu/Udi

Ryou Bakura ( Hikari)= Ryou/Tenshi

Yami Bakura= Bakura/Batura tombrobber/tombbobber

Malik(Marik) Ishtar= Malik/ Koi=Toy

Yami Marik= Marik/tombkeeper/tombbeeper

Seto Kaiba= Kaiba/Dragon/Tiba

Mokuba Kaiba= Mokuba

Jounichi=Jou /Pup/Doey

//Yami to Hikari//

/Hikari to Yami/

**characters thoughts**

(Authors Notes)

"Hi this is Kaiba and Dark Sanctuary doesn't own Yugioh, sorry for the long wait enjoy."

**Oh great I get the hard job, while those two are probably just making out in the kitchen** Yugi thought as he began to wash his Dark. //I wuv you Abu// /I love you too Yami/ Yugi continued to wash Yami , watching as Bakura and Marik played next to him.

"Mayit duh swip is stinking," Bakura said he started to push a toy boat under the water. "No it not tinking Batura tause I taving it," Marik said as he used his toy submarine to push it back on top of the water.

"Okay all done Yami now you just play with Bakura while I clean up Marik okay." "Otay Abu."

"Paro you wanna pray wit da tubmarine," Bakura asked? "Hey dat my tubmarine, Abu Batura had my tubmarine." "Yami that's not yours its Marik's and he let Bakura play with it," Yugi said as he finished washing up the little tombkeeper.

Meanwhile Jou and Kaiba were cleaning the kitchen, well they were trying to clean the kitchen. "Pup stop teasing me, I'm trying to wash the dishes," Kaiba yelled as his pup kept running his fingers over a certain area. "Aww Seto you know you don't want me to stop," Jou said in his defense. "Yes I do, well just until were done with this mess," Kaiba said as he kissed his pup who was drying the dishes.

"Okay Bakura close your eyes so that I can rinse your hair," Yugi told the little Yami as he rinsed the baby shampoo off of his blondish white locks. Yugi then carefully lifted each of the three chibi's and wrapped them in a towel. **Okay now what did I do with those clothes** Yugi thought as he carefully dried and combed their hair as they at on the edge of the bed. **Ah now I remember* he thought as he walked over to the dresser drawer pulling out three outfits. Yugi then turned around to find that the little darks had escaped….

( 5 minutes later)

"Finally were done, it took long enough," Jou said. "Well if someone didn't distract me I would have finished a long time ago," Kaiba smirked back at his lover. "Well lets go see how Yugi's doing with those three," Jou said.

"Yami get back here!!!!!," Yugi yelled as he chased the Little Pharaoh around. //No Abu you tant tatch me// Yugi then reached to grab the little tombkeeper but missed him. "Haha Udi you tant det me," Marik laughed as he ran around in circles. Yugi then saw his two friends standing there laughing doing nothing at all to help him.

"Help me catch them you two," Yugi said. "Aww come on Yugi, they'll get tired and stop,"Jou said as he pulled out a blanket and laid it on the floor. "What are you doing Jou," Kaiba asked? "Just watch," Jou replied giggling. "Why in the world are you giggling Jou," Yugi said sounding irritated. "Because look," Jou said as he pointed across the room.

There on the blanket was three little Yami's laying on their stomachs, looking up at the three of them. "I told you they'd get tired and stop," Jou said as he picked up Marik. "Wat you doing doey." "I'm gonna get you dressed now." "Oh den tan I pway doey," Yes you can play Marik." "Yay!!!!. **Too cute** Jou thought as he dressed the little tombkeeper in a pair of beige shorts and black shirt with slifer on it. Within no time at all Yami was wearing a celtic guardian T-shirt and green shorts, Bakura had been dressed in a pair of light blue pants and change of heart T-shirt.

"Well that was interesting , Yugi said as he tried to think of how to entertain the three Yami's. "Oh I got it," Yugi said as he pulled out a box of art's and crafts supplies. /Come on Yami you guys can make stuff on the table okay/ //Otay Abu// Yami then ran to the table and sat down. "Tom on Batura, Mayik Abu had trayons ,Dew, Scibbors and Contcution pater here for us," Yami said as he began drawing on a piece of paper. "We tomin Paro," Marik and Bakura yelled. "Okay you have fun, " Yugi said as he went to go sit on the couch with Jou and Kaiba. "Um Yugi you gave them scissors," Kaiba asked perplexed? "There for little kids don't worry Kaiba," Yugi said as he took of his shoes putting his feet up on Jou's legs. "If you say so," Kaiba said as he began to look for a movie for them to watch…

"Tan I hab da dew Batura," Marik said as he had somehow managed to create a very nice replica of the millenium rod. " Marik then began to sprinkle it with gold glitter, holding it up for Bakura and Marik to see. "Oh wow dat wooks real," Bakura said but mine's better he said as he was putting the last finishing touches on his ring.

Meanwhile Yami was busy drawing pictures on several pieces of paper. "Paro what are you doing," Marik asked as he picked up one of Yami's drawings. "Shh be tiet I'm mating duel monter tards, "Yami said as he began cutting out the cards. "Oh but Udi sed dat you tant duel till tommorow Paro," Marik said. "But you made a millenium rod tombbeeber." "So but I not gonna pontrol anyone mind wit it," Marik said smiling. "Tan I hab da silber gitter Batura.," Yami asked? "What you need da gitter for Yami," Bakura said looking up from what he was doing. "Tuz So I tan mate tom mabic tards," Yami said as he finished cutting out his cards. "Oh okay here you go," Bakura said handing the glitter to Yami.

"Okay you here anything," Yugi asked? "No I don't hear anything, Yugi" "Jou that's not good, what in the world," Yugi said as he turned toward the table that the little Yami's were on.

"Otay Batura you mate sure dat Udi doesn't see me dueling otay," Yami whispered as he and Marik started to duel with the cards that Yami had made out of construction paper.

(Okay they've been dueling for like 5 minutes)

"Hey Paro dat not Pair Darp Mabician only had 2500 Lp, not 25 zillion. "So it Um a super Darp Mabician Mayit, " Yami said in his defense. "Well den dive me da crayon to I can mate my monter have spetial eppect it destroys' spelltasters," Marik told the little Yami who was seething.

(They argue and Yugi finally notices that something doesn't seem right)

/What are you doing Yami?/ //Nothing Abu just pwaying wit da scibbors and contuction pater// /Okay/ ** Hmm it looks like there up to something, I better go and check it out** Yugi thought as he walked over towards them.

"Yami hide da tards Udi tommin," Bakura said. Yami then quickly hide his cards and began to color on a piece of paper. "Udi wook I made dis, Marik said as he showed Yugi his "millenium rod" . "Wow Marik that look's great." "Udi I made dis I'm donna dive it to teni when he tomes back," Bakura said as he showed Yugi the millenium ring that he had made along with a picture he had drawn of Ryou. "He's going to love them," Yugi said patting Bakura on " "Tank you Udi," Bakura said as he continued to color. "Now what did you make Yami," Yugi asked his dark. "Um I made you a piture Abu," Yami said holding up a drawing of the Dark Magician. "Oh that's wonderful Yami, I'm gonna hang it up in the room," Yugi said causign Yami to smile. Yugi then noticed the pieces of paper in Yami's pocket. /Yami whats that in your pocket?/ //Um nothing Abu( smiles innocently)// /Let me see Yami/ Yugi said holding out his hand. "Oooh Paro we told you not do make doze," Marik said shaking his head. Yami then handed Yugi the cards that he had made. "Yami I knew you were trying to duel, you can't keep that from me," Yugi laughed. "I torry Abu but I tant wait it's too wong to wait till net morning," Yami whinned in his defense. "Well no dueling till tommorow and that includes with any cards, Yugi said as he took the cards from his dark, who began to cry. //Abu dive me bat my tards pwease, I pomise dat I wont duel // Yugi couldn't help but fall for his Yami''s cuteness it was melting his defenses. "Okay but remember no dueling and that goes for you two too you can't do what I said till tomorrow morning."

"But Udi dats too wong to wait," Bakura whinned. "No it's not now you play okay until it's time for lunch," Yugi said as he stroked the little tombrobbers hair.

"Um Udi tan I hab some duice I tirsty now," Marik asked?

"Okay let me go get you some juice," Yugi said walking in the kitchen. He then filled three sipper cups with apple juice and set them on the little table. "Okay you three be good Yami's" Yugi said as he went back to the movie that Kaiba had found only to be interupted by Yami //Abu tan we pray outtide for a wittle bit pwease// /Um okay just for a half an hour ok/ Yugi then took the little Yami's outside in the backyard, leaving the screen door open so that he'd be able to hear them as he went to see what Kaiba and Jou were doing…

"Yugi you think that's a good idea letting them play outside," Jou asked concerned? " "Just for a little bit Jou, "Yugi replied to his best friend. "Okay if you say so Yugi," Jou said before settling down next to Kaiba.

(10 minutes later Yami , Bakura and Marik were inside)

"Yugi I wonder how long are they going to be like this," Kaiba asked as he felt something crawl onto his lap. "Oh Bakura what do you got there," Kaiba said as he looked at a piece of paper in the little tombrobbers hand. "I made it por you Tiba it a piture of an Bew Eyes Dradon," Bakura said smiling. "Oh thank you Bakura," Kaiba said as he kissed the little Yami thinking **so Kawaii**.

"Otay Tiba I donna go pray wit da Paro and tombbeeber now," Bakura said as he joined the other two on the table once again….

"Hi this is Yugi hope you liked this chapter//Tell dem I'm da Paro Abu// / They know you're the Pharaoh Yami/ /Oh… well I made a piture ober der Abu/ ( points at the wall) /Yami!!!!!/ "Anyway please review while I try to clean up this up."

.