Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Magic Gone Wrong ❯ No Way ( Precious Moments) ( Chapter 49 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Characters.
 
Yami Yugi= Yami/Pharaoh Atemu=Paro
Yugi Motou= aibou= Abu/Udi
Ryou Bakura ( Hikari)= Ryou/Tenshi/Teni
Yami Bakura= Bakura/Batura tombrobber/tombbobber
Malik(Marik) Ishtar= Malik/ Koi=Toy/Mayik
Yami Marik= Marik/tombkeeper/tombbeeper
Seto Kaiba= Kaiba/Dragon/Tiba
Mokuba Kaiba= Mokuba
Jounouchi=Jou /Pup/Doey
 
Preschoolers:
Mana- Girl
Kirara ( pronounced Kilala)- Girl
Kyrs-Kun=chanter/chanpter/Tyrs-Kun
 
Ms. Rose: Teacher at Tiny Blue Eyes

 
 
//Yami to Hikari//
/Hikari to Yami/
**characters thoughts**
(Authors Notes)

"Hi this is Yugi and Dark Sanctuary doesn't own Yugioh."


There is no way I'm putting this thing on, No way whatsoever," Kaiba said as held the uniform in his hand. "Don't even come near me....," Kaiba said as Ryou,Malik, and Yugi started moving towards him evil grins on their faces. "On the count of three, one two three, " Ryou said as the three of them wrestled Kaiba into the french maids uniform. ( About 15 minutes later) "So miss I'm almost out of socks, you might want to get a move on the laundry, " Mokuba told his brother who was anything but pleased at the moment. "Mokuba you just wait till I get my hands on you, " Kaiba said as he lunged towards his younger brother. "Dragon you don't want to set a bad example for them do you, "Jou said pointing to where the three Yami's were playing. **Ugh I guess Im defeated** Kaiba thought to himself. "Hey wait I thought the deal was to clean Maliks house, this is my house," Kaiba said adjusting his apron. "Oh don't worry about that I'll drive you to Maliks house, " Jou told Kaiba as he gave him a kiss. "Mmmm you look damn sexy,maybe you should wear this all the time," Jou whispered to Kaiba causing the CEO to blush.

"Hey Malik, we need the keys to your house, " Jou said as he grabbed his wallet. "Um...maybe I should go to the house with you two, just to make sure that Kaiba actually does clean the house, " Marik said as he took a sip of Sprite. " Hey Yugi do you mind watching Marik for a couple of hours while we go back to my place."
"Yeah sure Ryou can help me watch the little guy." " Thanks a bunch Yugi I really don't think its a good idea to bring Marik to our house right now if you know what I mean, " Malik told the smaller Hikari. ( 1 minute later) " Oh...I rememeber when Yami had visited Marik and saw some of your "toys", " Yugi said laughing.

Malik then walked over to his little dark who was currently watching Ninjago with Yami and Bakura. /Marik I'm going to go home for a couple of hours/ //Why Toy?//
/I have to go with Jou and Seto to make sure Seto cleans up our house/ //But Mayik I wanna go wit you pwease// /Marik it 's not a good idea for you to come with me, you stay and play with Yami and Bakura/ "Noooooo Mayik, I wanna go Pwease hmmpf mpfh hmmph *sniff* Mayik I wanna go *sniff*, " Marik cried to his light as he grabbed onto his leg. /Marik I'll be back soon/ Malik then began walking to the door only to be stopped by his little Yami who was now crying histerically.


"Malik maybe we should bring Marik with us, " Jou said. "It's not a good idea there's things at the house that aren't appropriate for little Yami's," Malik said blushing. /Marik i'll only be gone for a couple of hours so stop crying please, I'll take you to the park tommorow and you can control five peoples minds there too/ //Noooo Mayik wanna go wit you pwease Mayik// *sigh* Marik then walked over to Jou and handed him the keys to his house. "Marik is making it very difficult to leave him right now, so I'll be over there after he calms down some." Marik said as his little Yami grasped him tightly. "Don't worry Malik Seto will do a really good job cleaning, won't you Seto, " Jou said as he played with the hem on his dragons skirt. "Come on Miss, " Jou smirked as he practically dragged Kaiba out the door.



Marik then noticed that his little dark was rubbing his eyes. "Yugi can you watch Marik while I..." " No worries Malik I just finished making three of them," Yugi said as he handed a bottle of milk to Malik. "Well I noticed that Yami was rubbing his eyes and he was whinning for his bottle, so I figured Bakura and Marik would want one too," Yugi said. "Thanks a bunch,' Malik said as he carried Marik to the bedroom.

(In the bedroom)

Malik then laid his little dark on the changing table and dressed him in a pair of Jam Defender PJs. Malik couldn't help but smile as Mariks little toes began to wiggle. **He's so adorable, you wouldn't think that not long ago he was trying to destroy the world** He then carried Marik over to the rocking chair by the window and popped the bottle of warm milk in his mouth. //Toy I wuv you// /I love you to my little dark/ **These moments like this are precious cause sooner or later the three of them will be back to normal and while I want Marik back to his old self I can't help but think how lucky I am to have these moments with him** Malik thought as he rocked his little tombkeeper to sleep.






"Hi Dis is Batura Darp Sanptuary doent own Udioh torry por da miss spwellings dat dey didn't do on purtose, pwease reboo."