Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Something Strange ❯ What Happens or Who is She ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

December 4, 2003.

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh, but I do own Lydiana, Lydia, and Winny.

//…// yami talking to hikari

/…/ hikari talking to yami

Ch. 2

Lyd's POV

We turned around and saw those people Lydia was talking to when she was eating earlier. They were walking up to us. The moment they came close to us, I disappeared back into the necklace. I know that confused them so I listened in.

"What's wrong with your yami?" Yugi asked looking confused which made him look like a puppy dog. Aww… so cute. Ahhhhhhhh. Bad thoughts; very bad thoughts.

"She's just scared. You guys are the only ones who know about her. Besides Winny, Ryou, Bakura, and me," Lydia answered.

"That's okay. She shouldn't… Bakura and Ryou know. How do they know?" Tristan asked looking more confused than the little Pharaoh, Yugi.

"I met them a week after I got the necklace. Bakura want the necklace but when he found out his twin sister was the one who resides in it, he just told me he wouldn't take it yet."

"YOUR YAMI AND BAKURA ARE TWINS???" screamed Tea. I was wondering when she would show her true self. She wasn't always that nice. I should know. We were best friends before… never mind. I'm missing the good parts.

"Yea. Scared me too when I found out," Lydia said. Tea, Joey, and Tristan were looking at her as if she was crazy while Yugi was spaced out. Probably talking to Yami. Wait a minute… I want to talk to Yami. He may not remember me, but it will do me some good to hear his voice.

//Lydia, ask Yugi if I can talk to his yami//

/Okay/

"Yugi, my yami was wondering if she could talk to your yami." Lydia asked him after slapping him on the back a few times. She was the same height as him so it didn't hurt him that hard when she did.

"Uhh, yea sure," he answered back. The puzzle started glowing and in Yugi's place was a much taller and darker Yugi; so that's Yami. I felt the power of the necklace glow and I came out, but in Lydia's body. From the looks on their faces, they noticed the change. I looked at Yami and bowed. He may be five thousands years old, but hey… he's still Pharaoh.

"Nice to see you again, Pharaoh," I said.

"I'm sorry, but I don't remember you," he said with a confused expression on his face.

"I expected that," I said rising up. "Still nice to you though."

"How did we know each other?"

"I don't wanna talk about that."

"Alright. Can you at least tell me your name?"

"Lydiana, but Lydia calls me Lyd. You guys can call me that too, if you want."

"Joey, why are you staring at her like that," asked Tea waving her hands in front of his face.

"Wha… Huh?" said Joey looking around at all the stares from the group. "What is it?"

"Why were you staring at me," I asked.

"Well… who wouldn't…. You're beautiful," Joey whispered hoping no one would hear.

"Why thank you Joey," I said walking up to him. "That's so sweet." I leaned up and kissed his right cheek. Behind me I heard someone growl so I turned around. I was surprised to see it was Yami.

"Why Pharaoh, what's wrong?" I walked up to him and placed my hand on his cheek. I felt him shiver and continued talking, "Since you don't remember me, why did you feel the need to growl when I kissed Joey's cheek, Yami." I rose up so I could whisper something in his ear. "Jealous? Perhaps. You always were though." I kissed his cheek and leaned back down to straighten myself.

Joey, Tristan, Tea, and Winny were still staring at us; half believing what just happened. "You guys okay?" I asked.

"Were you and Yami an item?" Tea asked. I could tell she was trying to hide her angry expression, but it doesn't work with someone who can tell what the other is thinking about.

"Perhaps, but I don't kiss and tell." I noticed it started getting dark. "I must retire. See you guys later. Oh and Yami, I'll expect to see you again." I went into my soul room and let Lydia take over.

Lydia's POV

When Lyd and I switched, I was surprised to see everyone staring at me. "What is it?"

"Tell Lyd I expect that meeting as well," said Yami and with that Yugi appeared again in his body.

"What is he talking about?" I asked.

/What was that about Yami/

//I know Lydiana from my past… well according to her//

/Do you believe her/

//Yes, I do. There's something about her//

/Good/

//Very//

"What did he say?" I asked when he was out of the trance.

"He knows your yami, but he doesn…"

"Well, of course. She was his queen after all."

"What!!" I noticed the change in his voice… it was Yami.

//I can't believe you just said that//

/Was I not suppose to/

I felt myself fall onto the little couch in my soul room. She forced her way out. "She wasn't suppose to tell you that," I heard Lyd say angry.

"Why the hell not?" asked Yami. I never knew he could get mad. Wait a minute… he's a Pharaoh. Of course he can get mad.

"Because I didn't want you to know," Lyd said on the verge of tears.

Yami's voice calmed down when he saw her face, "Why not?"

"Before you died, I wasn't talking to you. You hurt me in every way possible."

"What did I do?"

"Something terrible. I must leave."

/I'm so sorry, Lyd. I shouldn't have brought it up/

//It's quite alright//