Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The New Girl ❯ The Tree Climber and The Savior ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Tree Climber and The Savior


It was a normal day for Yugi and co. Well almost....as Joey was walking under a big sakura tree he heard something moving up in the branches. Joey looks up...

Tristan-What are you looking up at Joey?

Joey-I heard something move up dere.

Duke-Yeah they're called squirels.

Joey-Shuddup Dice-boy.

Just then a girl's ,not much older than the guys, head pops out from the branches...upside down.She has red-violet eyes and slivery -red hair,which is short and spikey...but she has one teal braid that hangs down. She's also has her ears pierced all the way around,a nose stud,she also has a spike collar around her neck along with a chain. She only has eyeshadow on one of her eyes.

Girl-Hello!

Joey-Yie! *falls backwards.*

Girl-Huh? *looks at Joey, shrugs and flips out of the tree.She's about as tall as Kaiba.* My name is Skylar.

Tea-*looks at her school uniform and sees the skirt ripped*Oh no your skirt.

Skylar-*looks at it* No big deal I know I was gonna rip it soon'a or lat'a.(A/N:It's slang!!)

Yugi-I never seen you around our school before, are you new?

Skylar-Huh? Oh yeah I'm new. Who are you?

Yugi-My name is Yugi Mouto.

Skylar-And de oth'as?

Yugi-Well the one you scared is Joey Wheeler. And the two that are helping him are Tristan Taylor and Duke Devlin.
The white haired kid is Ryou (A/N:Hey it's easier to tell him apart from his yami.) and the eguptian kid is Malik. (A/N:Him too.)

Tea- And my name is Tea Gardner.

Skylar-uh-huh....gotta get goin' oreantation ya know. *gives a three fingered peace wave* Lat'a!

Skylar runs off. Yugi sees her take a corner by jumping and swining on the lamp post.

Ryou-My she's athelitic.

Malik-*nods* Yes she is....Tristan's gonna have fun trying to beat her in the sports.

Ryou-Yes...you know how he wants to be the best in atheltics.

--------------IN SCHOOL---------------------

It's lunch and Shane Fayer...the school jerk is making his rounds.

*Shane-As tall as Joey with spikey black hair and a bad bad attitude.*

Shane comes to Yugi's table.

Shane-Hey Ryou! Chip-chip cheerio!*Ryou blushes and sinks in his seat* Malik what am I saying? *pretends to speak arabic* Huh? *laughs*Yugi how's the weather in Munchkin Land?

Joey-*gets up* Shane shaddup or I'll...

Shane-Don't think so hard Wheeler,wait too late!Hey Kaiba...how's that coner working for yaor is Tea your only costumer!?*Seto growl*Tristan,Duke did you fail your guys' blood tests?

Skylar comes up behing Shane and jerks him around.

Skylar-*glaring at Shane*Listen jerk, you should only open you tooth box when you have something meaningful to say. Like this stop picking on my friends and start finding somebody else to pick on...I can help you find one just look in the mirror.

Shane-Oh am I suppose to be afraid of the new freak?

Skylar-Screw you and the horse you road in on!

Shane-*gasps* Well...um...forget you!*storms away*

Skylar-*laughs*Small game.*looks at Yugi*Can I sit here?

Yugi-Sure.*Skylar sits*Um...thanks Skylar.

Joey-Yeah,dat Shane's a real jerk.

Skylar-Hey no prob.*sighs a little* It just suck tht your schoolr doesn't have as many trees as my old one.

Seto-Why is that?

Skylar-Well when it was nice out I would climb up them and eat my lunch. *sighs* It was great,but now...I have to eat on the ground.

Tristan-Lemme guess your favorite class is GYM, isn't it?

Skylar-*sarcastically*How could you guess? *laughs*

Yugi-Hey Sky...do you wanna hang out after school?

Skylar-Kick!

Ryou-Kick?

Skylar-Sorry...I mean sure.

_____________________________
Chapter one...short but sweet.Chapter 2 coming soon. Please review.