Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Unknown at the moment ❯ Shopping Trip ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

P-Y-G: Wow! Ok, I am going to skip the duel scene well, because my stupid jump drive died on me! It had my next chapter on it! Ok, here is a brief summary of the chapter. Malat summons her ultimate card Winged Isis, attack points of 6000 and defense of 2500. An Egyptian goddess card and it is one of the six Egyptian goddess cards in the world. She also summoned her second edition Blue Eyes White Dragon!

Saoko: Hn. Your stupid jump drive died!

P-Y-G: Ignore her. Ok, after the duel they all went back to class except Malat. She showed a note from her dad to the principal saying that she is to leave after lunch to see her favorite horse, Pharaoh, in Japan. It's been an entire one week and four days. Minna, Malat, Emily, Amber, and Kaitlyn have a dress shopping date for the dance the next day and Malat is going to sing with her cous's band!

Saoko: Baka.

P-Y-G: Yasha I will add you in the fanfic since you've been so nice!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Hey, where is Malat? I thought she said she'll be here," Emily asked Minna as they sat down on a bench in the mall.

"Hn. You know Malat, she has to feed and say hi to each and every one of her horses in the morning," Kaitlyn said as she leaned against the bench.

Malat came running in smiling with joy. She was hopping up and down when she finally got to the bench the gang was sitting at. She wasn't wearing a uniform anymore; instead she was wearing a green shirt that said, "Don't bother me, I'm taken," dark blue flared jeans, and of course her all purpose Millennium Pendant. Minna was wearing a yellow t-shirt that said, "I'll start being nicer, when you start being smarter," cargo pocket navy jeans, and her Millennium Circlet. While, Kaitlyn was wearing a black t-shirt that said, "Back off!" black jeans, and her Millennium Anklet. Emily was wearing a red shirt that said, "In my own little world," navy blue jeans, and her Millennium Earrings. Amber was wearing a rainbow top, faded blue jeans, and her Millennium Cresent.

"So you finally decided to make it 25 minutes late!" Kaitlyn shouted at Malat.

"I am a sooooo sorry, guys. On my way here I met up with Malik, I know you guys already have dates to the dance, and well he asked me to the dance!" Malat said happily.

"We know you were crushing on him and he was on you. Man, it must be those Arabian looks you have," Minna said.

"Uh, guys, remember why we are here?" Emily asked.

"Yes," the four other girls reply to Emily's question.

"Then let's get this shopping trip going!" Emily shouted.

The first store they went into was horrible all they had was pink dresses or dresses that were puffy. Five stores later they found Minna's and Emily's dress. Minna's was periwinkle blue and it had silk on the inside while covering the silk lightly was a blue sheer fabric and it touched the floor making her look very elegant.

"Wow! Minna, Yami is going to think you're very hot in that dress!" Malat said amazed at her dress.

Emily's dress was a red lacy glitter covered dress that also touched the floor. Her dress was extraordinary! Two stores later they found Kaitlyn's perfect dress. It was black and white with spaghetti straps; on the sides were black crisscrossing strings.

"Ok, now how did we get Seto Kaiba go on a date with you?" the four girls asked.

"You guys made a bet with him, didn't you?" Kaitlyn asked.

"Yup! We said we bet you won't fall in love with Kaitlyn if you ask her to the dance," Emily said.

"Malat and I just need to find our dresses now," Amber said, "Too bad Malat's looking for a green dress."

Malat's dream dress was finally found in the next store. It was sequined at the top until the waist. Then, the waist down til the knees, it slim fitting ruffles of silk and, of course, it was green. Amber's dress was found in the same store. It was a pink strapless dress silk dress and it stopped right at her ankles.

"Okay, time for me to go riding on my dad's race track with Pharaoh!" Malat said.

"Be careful out there Malat," Emily said, "I have a feeling that some one has been following us."

"Ah, don't worry the Millennium Pendant gives me powers, remember?" Malat said.

"You're right it's probably my mom's cooking, again," Emily said.

"Oh, I remember that, I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen, barf," Amber said.

Some where outside the mall….

"The physic one is catching on to us," a figure said.

"Her friends don't believe here, so that's good," another figure replied.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

P-Y-G: It took me forever to find the perfect dresses. Let's see it took 20 minutes.

Saoko: (Falls over anime style)

P-Y-G: Hey, it was a very long 20 minutes! Oh, well good-bye every one and GOOD NIGHT!