Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Unknown at the moment ❯ Missing! ( Chapter 17 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

P-Y-G: Hello all!! Sorry about not updating anytime soon.

 

Random person: About time you come back on.

 

P-Y-G: Well my mind didn't really pick a good time to get writer's block now did it? Okay I dedicate this chapter to AMK because she was the one who helped me get out of writer's block.

 

Lukain: Ha! Li'l sis you had writer's block.

 

P-Y-G: This is my evil older brother is here. Will you please say the disclaimer Luk-chan?

 

Lukain: Why of course! Pharaoh-Yami-Girl doesn't own anything except Malat.

 

P-Y-G: Now on with the fic!

 

 

 

 

Malat stepped into her empty room and stared at the large ceiling. Her eyes were bedazzled by such a sight of the room. Desmona walked into the room beside her and grabbed her by the hand smiling.

 

"Malat, you must now go visit your parents in the throne room," Desmona said as she began to pull her by the hand out of the room.

 

"My parents," Malat asked, "what do they wish of me?" She was confused now more than ever. What was going to happen next after her showing up here?

 

"To talk to you of your journey," Desmona exclaimed, "The journey you will start tomorrow. When you shall head to Pharaoh Atemu's kingdom and prepare for your wedding!"

 

"My wedding?" Malat asked confused, "But I don't wish to marry Pharaoh Atemu, I wish to marry someone else."

 

"Well I am afraid that you are betrothed to him," Desmona said and stopped at humongous stone doors. "We have arrived."

 

Malat shook her head and walked up to the doors. Guards who were standing at the sides opened the doors for her to walk through. She bowed her head in thanks to them and walked in there. Her parents were surrounded by courtiers and advisors. Beside the woman who Malat supposed was her mother sat a girl who looked strangely familiar to her. The people standing in front of her parents moved out of her way and bowed on the ground to her.

Malat bowed her head gently to them as she continued her walk of doom. Her feet felt cold against the hard stone floor. As she reached her parents she fell down on her knees and bowed to them.

 

"Rise dear Malat, daughter of the sun," the man whom she thought was her father said. "We have been waiting for you to arrive to us."

 

With that said the girl who sat beside their mother jolted. It seemed that she had been asleep the entire time. She looked very similar to Minna now that Malat thought about it. The girl looked around and bowed whispering an apology to her parents.

 

"Princess Minna, we were just about to talk to Malat about the dreadful news about Princess Emily," Malat's mother said looking kindly at Malat. "Shall you tell her?"

 

"What news?" Minna asked confused. One minute she had been with Yugi and co looking for Malat and now she was in a huge castle. How did this happen to her?

 

"The news that Emily has sadly been kidnapped," her father said to them both.

 

Malat gasped at the news. Emily was missing and here was Minna right in front of her face. Maybe she wouldn't be alone in this after all. Minna's eyes fell on Malat and she smiled. Malat ran up the steps to Minna smiling gently as tears were in her eyes.

 

"Then we should find her, shouldn't we?" Malat asked, mainly talking to Minna.

 

"No, we will send men to search for her, but you must continue to Egypt as soon as possible," their father said. "Meaning, tomorrow you shall leave Arabia with only your sister Minna."

 

"Yes sire," Malat said and bowed. She silently left the room to head back to her room. Minna trailed behind her. Tonight was going to be a long night.

 

With Amber and Kishanta….

 

Amber sighed as she stood up shaking her hair slightly. She was bored to death from riding in this horrible boat. Kishanta wasn't any good company either. Amber couldn't wait until she saw Kaitlyn again. At least she wasn't anit-social at all.

 

Finally the boat stopped at a small dock near a big city. Kaitlyn stood on the dock waiting for them. Amber waved at Kaitlyn and walked off of the boat rather quickly. Kaitlyn smiled at her slightly, but then Seto walked next to her. Her lips curved into a frown with ease.

 

"Welcome back dear sisters," Kaitlyn said to them.

 

"Thank you, Kaitlyn. It has been long since we have last visited," Amber replied. "Shall head home now?"

 

"No," Seto said icily. "We shall head to the temple where a ceremony is taking place in your honor."

 

Amber stopped smiling at the thought of something even more boring than the boat ride. Was the world against her today or what? Amber followed Kaitlyn and Seto sulking. Kishanta just followed them without saying a word. She wished to be back with Bakura again instead of being here. She had wanted nothing to do with this.

 

After the ceremony Kaitlyn led the two girls to their home and then their rooms. Kishanta went straight to her room without a word to the other girls and didn't appear again until the morning. Amber and Kaitlyn sat in Amber's room discussing what they should do now.

 

"Let's explore to figure out what's going on," Amber said after looking around to side to side.

 

"That's a wonderful idea! We shall have to be careful, though, High Priest Seto is always expecting me to do something," Kaitlyn replied to her idea.

 

"Okay, well then we'll just have to be extremely sneaky," Amber said to her and laughed.

 

"Let's go then!" Kaitlyn exclaimed and the two began to explore the surrounding area.

 

 

 

 

 

P-Y-G: * makes muffled noises do to a piece of tape covering mouth *

 

Lukain: I'm sorry the my sister cannot say good-bye, but I will.

 

* View shows P-Y-G hanging upside down, tied to a chair, mouth covered, over a pot of boiling hot water *

 

Azumi: Yay! That means I can come back!

 

Lukain: Of course Azumi. Now good-by everyone.