Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Unlikley ❯ Showdown! ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own yugioh just the fan fic and the others that I have created

Rex looked at himself in the mirror, he looked ok but his uniform was too tight.

"stupid suit" he whined. When he looked closer he blushed. "no wonder" he started.

"its backwards" when he turned it around he felt loose enough to wear it wouldn't stick to him.

"alright……..hmm what am I forgetting………………..oh yeah my deck"

rex picked up his deck which he had upgraded with a skull guardian(2050/2500) and the ritual novox's prayer.

Also he had gotten the rare and powerful vorse raider in his deck(1900/1200). He also picked up his wallet before leaving and dropped a picture.

Rex picked it up. It was a picture of his family, his mom his dad and his younger brother sam.

Rex would have looked at it more but he had to get to school in 20 minutes and he was far enough to make it in time.

He had gotten tall enough to where he could drive and not get pulled over because of his height. He couldn't find his keys so he figured he'd just walk. So he did.

Rex was passing by an alley when he all of a sudden heard a scream. It said, "help me someone please" Rex saw the school in front of him and darted off into the alley.

The scream sounded familiar but he couldn't put his finger on it. A few seconds later he saw a guy attacking someone.

Rex ran up to that person and elbowed him right in the head. The hit knocked him about thirty feet away.

Rex looked to his right and what he saw shocked him. Sitting in the mud dirty and with her shirt pulled down close to where he was exposing herself was joey's sister serenity.

Serenity looked even more scared when she saw rex looking at him. "re…..rex raptor?" she said.

Rex nodded and tossed serenity his jacket. The way she looked she needed it more than he did. Rex helped joey's sister up before she bursted into tears crying on his shoulder.

"serenity how, what happened to you?" rex asked. Serenity sniffled and wiped some of the tears off.

"I was walking with joey and I got separated from him when he was challenged to a duel. A few minutes later someone grabbed me and threw me to the wall. He punched me in the face and said if I didn't do everything he told me to he would kill me" serenity's eyes flooded up again as she continued.

"he pulled my skirt down and ripped my shirt off and demanded that I gave him what he wanted. I didn't and he punched me again, he would have killed me if you hadn't come and hit him.

Serenity cried even more hugging rex tightly. Rex put his hand on her back. Serenity wiped her tears off

"We should probably get to school" rex looked a little shocked. "are you kidding me your still hurt and dirty, we need to get you cleaned up and to a doctor just to see if your ok"

Serenity sighed but then agreed. "but what about him?" serenity pointed at the man that attacked her but he was gone. "where did he go?" she asked rather puzzled. "dammit he didn't get the full effect on that hit, if he did he'd be down for 2 more hours" rex then heard something fall. "serenity we should leave……now!" rex and serenity darted for the alley but were cut off by a dark force. Rex rammed the gate but got shocked and thrown back. "Rex! Are you alright?" serenity ran to rex's side. "I'm fine its just a shock"

"that's nothing compared to what I'm gonna do to you and your girlfriend" rex listened and turned around and saw one of yugi's friends. It looked bakura, but it couldn't be him he transfered with him to different schools. "wait a minute your not bakura!!! Come down here and fight you coward!!" the figure jumped down forming a drop kick but rex jumped out of the way just in time. "no fighting instead ill duel you for the girl" rex figured out that it wasn't bakura it was yami bakura. "Fine ill stomp you then serenity and I will be out of here"

suddenly yami bakura's ring lit up the area around them grew dark and dry. "where did you take us?!" rex demanded. "To the shadow realm raptor but don't worry youll be living here once I dispose of you. Then your skull guardian and your two dragons will be mine!!"

"then lets duel!" rex said.

Bakura's life points: 2000

Rex's life points: 2000

Meanwhile at school…………

Yugi looked up at the clouds, it looked like a storm but it was hazy like a tornado or worse.

"I sense a dark force yugi, I think its yami bakura with two other people" yami told him. Yugi looked at his puzzle. "who are the other two?" he asked. "one of them is serenity the other is………………REX RAPTOR!!" yugi was startled.

"why rex raptor what did he do?" "that I don't know , but we must get joey and go rescue them" yugi nodded and went to go find joey.

Shadow realm

"lets see how you take this, one card on the field in face down defense mode" rex studied the opening. "and I play sword arm of dragon(1750/2030) in attack mode!" rex sent his monster to attack. It was a morphing jar. Rex and yami bakura both discarded their hands and drew five more cards. Both yami bakura and rex smiled.

Pause- ok im just gonna start calling yami bakura bakura and ill start calling bakura ryou. Ok back to the story

Bakura just placed one M/T card on the field and ended his turn. Rex drew a card. "alright bakura here I go, activate novox's prayer! I sacrifice my sword arm of dragon from the field and my trakadon from my hand to summon one of the best monsters in my deck in terms of attack and defense. Go skull guardian (2050/2500)! In attack mode!"

Bakura didn't expect rex to be that good of a duelist it had completely foiled his plan. Now his just desserts could only do 500 instead of 1000. He had no choice but to wait until he had four monsters on the field then he could destroy all of his life points in one blow.

Bakura drew a card. It was a cyber jar, this would help him out quite a bit when he has all of his good monsters out. He instead played the white magical hate in defense mode to draw out his attack.

Rex drew one card. "perfect" he thought to himself. Rex held his red eyes his polymerization and his new summoned skull. "here it goes, its fusion time! Red eyes black dragon fuse with summoned skull to form the black skull dragon(3200/2500) attack the white magical hat! Molten fire balls" the dragon blew the magician out of exhistance. "And I'll place one card on the field just to keep you guessing" bakura thought now was the time. "I activate my trap, just desserts which takes away 500 of your life points for every monster you have on your side of the field

Bakura's life points: 2000

Rex's life points: 1000

"rex you can win I'm behind you all the way" serenity cheered for him. He slightly blushed. He knew there was one card he's got in his deck that would make his skull guardian even more powerful, he just had to draw for it. He drew a card. It wasn't the card he wanted but it would win him the duel but it would work.

"alright this is it the end is here! Go serpent night dragon(2350/2400) in attack mode!" now was bakura's chance to bring out his cyber jar. Rex ended his turn with an arrogant smirk.

Bakura just placed the cyber jar in face down defense position and placed an extremely powerful trap card, Mirror Force. Rex drew his card, this card would have to do it. "I play two cards on the field and switch serpent night dragon into defense mode"

"And now its time to take out the trash skull guardian attack that face down monster! Guardian strike!" bakura laughed and flipped his cyber jar up and his mirror force up.

"Goodbye raptor!" "I don't think so! Activate seven tools of the bandit! And I'll activate negative energy to raise your cyber jar to 1800/1800 which I now activate my last card trap hole!" bakura seemed shocked. Perhaps rex raptor was a better duelist than he tought.

Bakura thought…..no he couldn't could he possess a millenium item?!?!?!?!? What ever the cost he thought to himself this duel isn't over yet!

To Be Continued…

Was is good was it bad? Got a vote for a paring just tell me no yaio or yuri (I respect it I just wanna keep it clean)