Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Untitled ❯ For the Birds ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I continue not to own Yu-Gi-Oh!


Mokuba bounced happily on the bed, his raven dark hair flying every which way as he worked off three bowls of sugar laden cereal that his older brother had advised him not to eat. Mokuba had retorted by pointing out that Seto ate chocolate bars and drank cola for breakfast, and therefore had no room to talk.

Seto let it slide, as he had more important things on his mind. Like finding his binoculars. He told Mokuba is was for bird watching, but Seto defiantly had other plans. Upon hacking into the hotel's database, he had discovered a very interesting fact.

In the room across the courtyard from his, a certain young woman was staying.

A certain lovely young Egyptian woman.

The fact that her nut case brother and his pet wolf were staying in the next room was of no consequence to him. Or so he thought.

He adjusted the state of the art spy glasses carefully, then chuckled. Isis left her blinds open. Perfect. Now he could just sit back and wait....

Movement in the next room caught his eye, and he turned his head ever so slightly to peek into Malik's room. His eyebrows made a dash for his hairline as he caught sight of the blonde bane of his existence talking to a dark haired girl that Seto did not recognize. But he did recognize the body language he was seeing. It was that of a couple having a tiff.

'Well, well, well.... what do we have here?' he thought, resting his elbows on the rail.

The girl -- far too thin, with a rather large nose, and hair that didn't look like it had seen a brush in years -- turned her back to Malik, who quickly tried to get in front of her, only to be thwarted by her turning again. This repeated itself for several minutes, much to Seto's infinite amusement. To think, some slip of a girl had the high and mighty Malik Ishtar by the short hairs.... This just made his day.