Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ We Could Have Danced All Night ❯ You weren't Bad All the time ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: Nah, I don't own Yu-gi-Oh! I own this story all because I 'borrowed' the characters.

Yami: I don't want to move...

Yugi: I don't want you to either, but Araki says since you won't be in the fanfic, you have to be with ACIDFLOWER until further notice.

Yami: B..but

Yugi: She won't do anything to you.

Araki: I see his question...

ACIDFLOWER: COME ON YAMI, I MADE YOU A ROOM!!!

Yami: How long do I have to stay? She-she's crazy, she makes Bakuru look good.

ACIDFLOWER: Everybody's a critic

-------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------- --------------

==You weren't bad all the time==


Yugi laid back against the chair, looking up at Honda. He wiped tears out of his eyes.


"W..who Honda, who would want to kill my grandpa?" He cried, wrapping arms around the brunette's built body. His nose began to run as more tears fled from his eyes.


Honda smiled, making sure Yugi didn't notice, he pulled Yugi against his chest, letting the boy have a comforting shoulder. "Maybe his time was coming, he might still be looking at you, watching you from somewhere." He whispered, unsure if his words were reaching Yugi's ears. He felt Yugi wrap his tiny arms around him, making Honda smile.


His hand rubbed Yugi's back. "Why don't I go and make you a bed." He whispered, standing up. Yugi nodded, following Honda to a spare bedroom, where a bed sat on the floor. Honda pulled off clean sheets, along with a blanket, which he began to make the boys bed.


Yugi smiled up at Honda. "Thank you for being kind to me Honda," He whispered.


Nodding, Honda leaned down, kissing Yugi, who gave up holding back, kissing him in return. When he removed from the boys mouth he whispered back. "Anything for a friend." He picked the boy up, laying him on the bed. Yugi once again wrapped his arms around Honda's body, pulling him close in the embrace.


Honda held himself up, rubbing Yugi's chest, hearing the boy hiss. "Don't hiss Yugi."


"No, something hit my back..." Yugi pulled under the mattress, pulling out a gun. "W-Why do you have this Honda?" He asked, over looking the weapon.


Honda snatched it from the boys hands. "I hunt with it..." He said quickly, hoping Yugi was as naive as he though.


"You can't hunt with a pistol," Yugi whispered, pulling himself out from under Honda. "Tell me why you have a pistol!" He yelled, looking at Honda with hurt eyes. "I know pistols, and by the way it looks that thing has been used recently!!" Yugi looked Honda in the eyes.


Honda looked back, his eyes fell, the lust taken from them. "Keep it up Yugi, and I'll use it again, I won't kill ya, but I'll use it again!"


Yugi looked at him, his eyes widened. "Who did you use it on?" He asked, staring up, pulling his arms over his body, growling when Honda didn't respond. "Please, who did you use it on!?"


Taking a deep breath, Honda looked into Yugi's eyes, pinning the boys hands above his head. "I used it because you spoke up, you didn't believe me when I said I would hurt somebody if you told. But you said it to your grandfather anyway. Let's just say your grandpa paid the price."


"No..." Yugi whispered, then began to scream, trying to get out from under Honda. "YOU KILLED MY GRANDFATHER!!" He yelled, fighting back when once again Honda's hand slammed against the side of his face.


"Will you shut the fuck up!" He hissed.


Yugi looked up again at him. "Why..." He asked, "did you kill him on the account of me?" Yugi whispered, turning his body away from Honda's hold, shutting his eyes tightly.


"Yug', I told you not to tell. For every thing done, there is a responsibility you must take, you didn't think of what I said when you told, now you have to pay." Honda kissed Yugi's cheek.


"Go away..." Yugi whispered. "I hate you even more, nothing will ever change that!" He cried, eyes dropping. Honda sat up, walking out of the room his voice echoed throughout the two bedroom apartment:


"Why in gods name did I put that blasted gun there!?"


----------------\\**//---------------------


Yugi followed Seto and Jounouchi into the mansion, keeping to himself. Jounouchi had tried make contact with the little tri haired boy, but Yugi looked down at the floor. He knew he wasn't going to be able to sleep without worrying about Honda.


He watched Seto come to a stop at a door, unlocking a guest room. "Yugi, this will be your room, Jounouchi told me that he would like to talk to you, if you need anything don't worry to ask."


Nodding, Yugi walked into the room, looking over the tile walls, smiling at the comfortable bed. He looked at Jounouchi, sitting down on the bed.


"Yug', why didn't ya tell me anythin' was happenin' with you and Honda? Every time I saw ya, ya were smiling, always. Then again, I never saw ya that often, only on birthdays, and even then ya rarely spoke." Jounouchi sat next to him, putting his hand on Yugi's shoulder.


The tri haired boy sighed. "I wanted to talk to you, but I was scared, scared if I told you that Honda would kill you. I didn't want anybody else to suffer on my behalf." He leaned against Jounouchi's safe embrace. "You won't bite me for information like everybody else, I'll tell when I feel like it, I just feel pressured with everybody wanting info all at once."


"We just want to protect ya, to put Honda where he needs to go." He looked down at Yugi's worried eyes. "Hai, he's my friend, but friends don't hurt friends."


"I know." Yugi whispered, leaning against the wall. "Jon', I love you with all my heart, but I need time to think, this is all happening to fast. I mean, with Honda going to jail and telling everything, I need time to get my head straight."


Jounouchi nodded, hugging Yugi tightly. "I'll see ya tomorrow lil' guy." He smiled, walking out of the room.


"Yes see you." Yugi whispered, laying back again.


His head sank down, why did everybody think Honda was always just beating him. No, it wasn't always, only when Yugi had done something stupid. Yugi had grown to love Honda, not even a month of recovering from his Jii-chan death. He had slowly begun to open up, seeing a kinder side of the brunette. Yugi reached into his bag of possessions, pulling out a teddy bear Honda had given him.


He remembered that day all to clearly, a smile froze of his lips. It was the day he gave his heart to Honda, the day he gave up caring on about what his love was.


-------------------\\**//----------------------



Yugi sat back, thinking, it had been a month since his grandpa had died because of his mistake. He hadn't talked to Honda, without getting slapped, or pulled down and raped. The boy looked at the lowering sun, not caring anymore. He pulled his jacket even tighter around him, taking in a deep breath.


"Yug', go and take a shower, we're going out tonight." Honda whispered, kissing Yugi on the cheek. The boy nodded, walking toward the bathroom with a pair of clothes that Honda had bought him.


Shutting the door, Yugi turned on the water, tossing his old school uniform in the hamper. Sure school was out, yet Yugi loved the school uniform, it gave him a will to be strong, smart, and relaxing. He stepped in the shower, wetting his hair before putting shampoo in.


Face turned upwards, letting the sharp spikes of warm water hit his face, Yugi let off one cry, before regaining his position of 'okay' status.


"Grandpa, please be looking down upon me. I want your protection more than ever now," he whispered, turning off the shower and stepping out.


He put a towel on his waste walking over and giving his teeth one final brush before he combed his hair into the normal spikes. Pulling on the white t-shirt and green pants, the boy turned and looked for a belt, only to have to pull his school belt on. He tucked in his shirt, walking out of the bathroom.


Honda sat on the far wall, watching the door, a smile on his lips. "Ready to go?"


"Hai." the tri haired boy nodded, turning to follow Honda out to his car. Yugi sat in the passenger seat, turning to look at Honda. "Where are we going?" He asked worried.


"To the carnival, you need to have some fun, how about a few games?" Honda smiled down at Yugi, who brightened, looking back at the brunette with a grin.


"okay!" Yugi smiled, watching the car drive out of the parking lot and to the other part of town. Lights were everywhere, coloring in the whole place. Kids ran around laughing, tagging each other, pulling out toys and playing.


"Come on, let's not waste our time in here!" Honda pulled himself out of the car, meeting Yugi out of it as well. "What do you want to play first?" He asked, Yugi looked around.


"How about we look around first?" Yugi whispered, Honda smiling walking with Yugi in the crowds.


I have the chance to run, why don't I? Yugi looked around. "Honda, look at all the animals!" He ran toward a stand. The Carney looked at Yugi, grinning sweetly.


"Wanna play?" He asked.


Yugi nodded. Honda gave the Carney some yen, exchanging it for five balls, which Yugi tossed two, but missed the bottles.


"Here let me." Honda took a ball in his hand, and with a good throw, knocked all the bottles down. Yugi cheered him as the Carney handed Honda a teddy bear. "Here you go Yugi." Honda handed the bear to Yugi. "From me to you."


Yugi hugged the bear to his chest. "Thank you, Honda." He smiled. Honda nodded, sinking into the sweet smile.


"Lets go get something to eat. Whacha want Yug'?" He asked, looking around at all the food stands.


"CHILI DOGS!" Yugi smile broadened cheerfully, running to a stand, Honda in hand. The two bought the food, walking to a table and sat.


"There's the smile I love." Honda smiled, rubbing Yugi's face. "Where's it been all this time?" Yugi laughed, taking a bite out of his food, his eyes looking around.


Honda leaned over and kissed Yugi's forehead. "I love you Yugi."


Yugi took a second, nodding up to Honda. "I love you too." He took another bite out of his food. Honda started eating his food, hearing the words he wanted to hear.


---------------


Yugi buckled himself in the car, yawning as he laid his head on Honda's shoulder as they drove home. "I had a wonderful time Honda." He whispered, kissing Honda's neck.


"So did I Yug'." Honda looked down at Yugi, he was winning, Honda knew that, soon Yugi would be tied around him, not wanting to leave, he just needed to slow down and give Yugi time.


They pulled up to the drive way of the Honda looked at the sleeping Yugi with a smile. He pulled himself out of the car, walking to the passenger side, he pulled Yugi out, taking the boy upstairs.


Opening the door, Honda walked in and removed both of their shoes and put Yugi on his mat, kissing the tri haired boy once more. "I love you Yugi." He whispered walking out of the room.


-------------\\**//-----------------


Yugi looked at the wall of Kaiba's mansion, I loved you always Honda, I just didn't love the way you treated me.


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Araki: Another chp. done, and I should be starting up another very soon. Please R&R