Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Weekend Fun ❯ Prolog ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Prolog

Joey's P.O.V:

' Damn, why do I keep thinking of him...!' My thoughts keep swimming around this snob. I care about him, but yet I feel like murdering him for being so cruel to me.

The winter has come and gone and now the trees are blossoming with there pretty colored leaves, and little buds sprout from the leaves or steams of the tree.

But it still feels like winter, where the cold consumes your body, making you shiver with dread that maybe the sun may never come back and warm your body and soul. And hopefully the warmth would take away the dread the cold had given you.

I feel this dread for many reasons, most reasons no one will know. And I thank god that they won't.

But one reason is that everyone I know has fallen in deep passion, and I have not. Everyone has that special someone to come home to, or has someone on their mind along with their partners.

My dear friends all have someone, like they're destined to be that person.

Take Yug, my best bud, for instance. He has Yami to keep him warm and safe. I wish I had that...

But Yet, I have been thinking of someone...Someone I wish was with me to keep me safe and warm.

I just hope people won't freak out or get upset when they find I have a terrible crush on Seto Kaiba.

"I guess I should head to bed now...It's late." Cuddling in the soft, comfortable covers. He fell to sleep, still thinking of the other teen.

----

----------

"Hey Yami?" Big purple eyes look into equally purple eyes.

"Yes Yugi?" Yugi's dark side blinked, wondering what was on his koi's mind. Even though he could easily read his lover's thoughts, he just was too lazy to do so at the moment.

"Can we have a party over here. Grandpa isn't going to be here this weekend, and I was hoping for everyone could come over and have a party!"

Yugi looked into Yami's eyes like a puppy would if that pup wanted a treat. Yami sighed and gave his answer.

"Fine..." Yami smiled when Yugi jumped up and down on the futon. Then he blushed when his lover kissed him on the cheek, and squeezed him to death.

"Can't...breath" Yugi blushed and let go of Yami when he noticed his darker side's face was turning blue.

"Oops..Sorry, Yami."

"That's okay..." sighed Yami."Now...Since today is Thursday, and it's late. We should head to bed now."

Yugi nodded, and settled himself down on the futon. Resting his head on Yami's small chest, he quickly fell to sleep. Yami soon followed.

--------

-----------

"Hey Yug!" Joey Beamed with joy when his best friend, besides Tristan, walked inside the classroom.

"Hey Yugi!" Everyone else greeted him after Joey noticed Yugi and his dark half had enter the room.

"Hell everyone, guess what!" Yugi skipped happily over his friends, looking at them with a innocent face.

"What?" Joey blinked,"I'm bad at guessing so tell me what you want to say, Yugi."

"Okay, well this weekend I'm having a party!" Yugi smiled a wide grin. "A Party! Cool!" Tea said, jumping up and down with joy,"I love parties!"

Yugi started to jump along with Tea, both were screaming,"Party! Party! Party!"

Everyone out of the gang were laughing and screaming along with them till the annoyed teacher started yelling.

"Quiet! Sit down before you all have detention!"

"Yes sir!" they yelled, scrambling to their seats.

"This party well be great!" thought Yugi, yami agreed. Simling, but the smile seemed to be more of a smirk.

--------

------------

Please R/R, no flames!