Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Welcome To Slavery ❯ Welcome To Slavery-Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

To whoever flamed me telling me I should burn this story you can bite me and I seriously mean it ~flamer~ IF you had good reason to say it that's okay, but I don't need your criticism, if you don't like the story don't read it, its simple as that.

Thanks to all my positive reviewers! I don't mind a little criticism but when you tell me that my story sucks and I should burn it I tend to get a little offensive.

I hope you like chapter 3 "Welcome To Slavery" ENJOY!

Marik walked into his room half way exhausted, just because it was the Pharaohs eighteenth birthday didn't mean he needed so many damned slaves. He looked at Ryou who was asleep just were he had left him, and Yugi who had curled up into a ball on the bed was asleep as well.

"Is it really that late?" Marik asked to particularly no one

He didn't see any reason to wake Ryou, had had probably been awake ever since that slave trader got a hold of him. Marik picked him up gently and began to walk to the Pharaohs chamber.

Yami stepped into his main chamber tiredly. He hated his birthday it only reminded people about how truly young he was and gave foreign rulers ideas. Just because he was young didn't mean he wasn't able. But even so being Pharaoh put a strain on his life, many were afraid of him although they had never met him…even his betrothed wife, which he was to marry once he was twenty, was afraid of him. He would call of the marriage if he could but knew in his mind it wasn't possible. Yami sighed lying down on his bed. He was about to doze off when an attendant bowed at the foot of the bed and spoke

"I am sorry to disturbed you sire but lord Marik has the slave you requested." He spoke fear trimmed in his voice

Yami rolled his eyes "Tell him to enter." Yami said annoyed slightly at the boy who ran quickly away

Marik walked in slowly with Ryou cradled in his arms and laid him next to Yami on the bed. Yami stood to better inspect him, and looked to Marik who grinned slightly.

"Maybe I should have you pick my slaves more often." Yami spoke caressing the child's cheek gently.

"He may be beautiful but he doesn't know anything about slavery." Marik said, "He might be rebellious toward you." Marik said "You might have to introduce him to a life of service." He spoke unkindly.

"Where did you find him? Why not just go to slave auction? Find me someone who knows what they are doing?" He asked

"A child like this would not be at auction, his price would run to high. I went to a private dealer who said he was caught by palace guards and then sold to him." Marik said

"Palace guards? Why were they after him?" Yami asked intrigued

"They thought he was a thief but upon closer inspection they realized he only resembled the one they were after." Marik said

"So he was basically kidnapped." Yami said and looked at the boy concerned.

Marik furthered his brow "Does that bother you highness?" Marik asked curiously, noticing the concern in his voice.

"No, you can go now." Yami said quickly

He looked at Ryou as concern once again swept his features once Marik had gone. He was slightly concerned that this slave was taken from his home against his will. He had many slaves but most if not all were born and raised to lead a life of service and all had specialties. Some trained to cook, others to clean, even those trained in the arts of pleasure…but this one knew nothing of slavery. Yami sat down on the bed next to him looking him over slowly. He was truly a beauty, and Yami wanted to keep him…Yami's thoughts were broke when the boy stirred slightly.

Ryou awoke to find the none other than the Pharaoh above him, he froze once he saw this eyes wide. He realized that he was starring him straight in the eyes, which was totally intolerant. Ryou and Yugi had talked and Yugi told him what should and shouldn't be done in the prescience of authority and looking them in the eyes was defiantly not done.

"Gomen…" Ryou apologized quickly trying to shrink further into the bed

Yami smiled slightly amused at his behavior he truly had no clue on what to do. He shook his head softly placing a hand on Ryou's cheek turning the boy to face him. He wanted to see his eyes again; very few looked him in the eyes because they were not supposed to but he found this one's eyes intriguing.

"Open your eyes." He said softly

Ryou did what he was told to but didn't look at the pharaoh's eyes. He kept his eyes cast down avoiding his gaze. Ryou trembled slightly at the pharaoh's touch.

Yami noticed the boys discomfort and let the boys face go and moved away from him slightly.

"What is your name?" He asked smoothly

"R-Ryou." He stammered slightly keeping his head down

"Ryou…" Yami said slowly allowing the name to roll of his tongue "You know who I am, I'm sure you have been told. You also know what you are now right?" Yami asked

"A slave." Ryou answered voice cracking slightly

"Yes, but you are mine to be more specific. I don't want you to listen o anybody but me, you only have to do as I say." Yami said, "I want you to look at me." Yami said

Ryou opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out, and he whimpered slightly.

"Don't be afraid to…please I just want to see your eyes." Yami said

Ryou lifted his head slowly and looked into the Pharaohs eyes. Yami smiled at him softly telling the boy it was all right.

"See? Nothing to be afraid of really is there?" He said kindly

Ryou tilted his head curiously; Bakura described the Pharaoh as ruthless and cruel even. But Ryou saw no malice in his eyes he saw compassion and kindness…why did everyone fear him so much? What could he have done to deserve such a torturous reputation?

"You look as if you want to ask me something." Yami said standing

"I…" Ryou stopped still cautious about the whole situation

"You can speak to me Ryou its fine, I would like someone to talk to when I return to my chamber at night. Most people treat me like a tyrant or something." Yami said a bit solemnly.

"Doshite? Why are they so afraid of you?" Ryou asked

Yami shrugged "I don't know why, but I'm hoping you wont show me the same reactions…I want you to feel comfortable around me, not afraid." Yami said "Can you do that for me?" He asked.

"…H-hai." Ryou said a bit nervous

Yami smiled at him "Good, I think you'll get along just fine here. But remember that you still are mine…you still must do as I command." Yami said

"Hai Yami-Sama" Ryou said

I hope you liked it! Sorry if it was a little commonplace, I meant it to be better but I am very tired tell me if you want some lemon and I'll see what I can do!

PLEASE REVIEW!!!