Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Welcome To Slavery ❯ Welcome To Slavery-Cahpter 17 ( Chapter 17 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I know it's taken me forever to get this out but my mind has been busy with graduation coming up and all, I hope you fans out there don't hate me and I hope you like chapter 17 to "Welcome To Slavery" ENJOY!!!

Yami winced slightly as they re-bandaged his broken arm; he never really knew how much broken bones could hurt. Joey could heal them with a blink of an eye but he wasn't here now, so he had to wait like most people would. It wasn't the pain that really hurt Yami though it was the bitter realization that Ryou was captured by that traitor Marik and being put through Ra only knows what while he sat in comfortable bed having his needs tended to.

Once the attendants left Yami sighed miserably as he rested his head in his good hand. "He'll probably hate me after all this, I know he'll never forgive me as long as I live." Yami said.

Bakura rolled his eye's at Yami did he know Ryou at all "Yes he will…he loves you to much, to even conceive hating you." Bakura said with a sigh, "He won't even hate me even though this is all my fault." Bakura said shaking his head.

"Its strange…" Yami said trailing off a bit "I don't want him to hate me but I feel I deserve it." He said standing walking over to Bakura

"Why did you come out of nowhere and proceed to kick my ass anyway?" Yami asked

"I saw Ryou's signal, I figured you had hurt him…I learned on the way to the palace you had gone away. I blamed you for being absent in Ryou's time of need and saw you riding toward the palace so in a fit of rage I attacked you. Feel lucky I wanted to kill you but your guards were getting a little to close for comfort." Bakura said.

"I would never hurt Ryou intentionally you should know that, I couldn't take him with me…I thought he would be safe in my chamber." Yami said softly

"Provided he stayed inside it that is…to everyone else he is just your slave you haven't made it apparent that he means more to you than that, you should." Bakura said sighing.

Yami was about to say something but Joey walked inside.

"Sire? The guards said you needed my attention." He said formally Yugi clinging to his side.

Bakura looked at Yugi "I need to talk to you kid." He said simply.

Ryou fought with the restraints that bound his wrists and ankles together. I cant let him just sell me to a tavern! Ryou mentally screamed at himself. He overheard last night Marik talking to a man who was looking for new tavern whores and Marik had actually agreed to sell him to this man. Ryou cried as he struggled with the restraints they were rubbing his wrists raw and he was bleeding from it but didn't care he had to do something to get out of this situation. He wouldn't let Marik beat him; he would see Yami and Bakura again, regardless of what Marik wanted. Ryou heard the door to the room being open as Marik smiled at him maliciously another man approached him and Ryou immediately retreated as far as his restraints would let him.

"He's hurt…" The man said inspecting his face and noticing the blood running down his arms from where his wrists had been rubbed too raw.

Marik shrugged "He'll heal…although he's quite rebellious I'm sure he'd make a charming addition to your little tavern." Marik said that same sadistic grin crossing his features.

"You do realize that lowers his value considerably…" The man said trailing off

"I don't care, as long as he's no longer my problem." Marik simply stated

The man smiled and paid Marik, looking back at Ryou curiously who glared back dangerously at the man.

"Now, now child, don't look at me like that…" He said smiling cutting the rope that was attached to the wall but still kept his wrists tied together.

Ryou moved away from the man but the man grabbed him by the arm firmly and glared at him.

"You were not cheep brat! I won't tolerate you for a second should this rebellion cost me more money!" He said dragging Ryou from the home and taking him to his tavern.

"Where would Marik hide?" Bakura asked Yugi who looked at him strangely

"He has no hiding places sir, he would leave the city as soon as possible." Yugi said

"Would he take Ryou with him? Wouldn't that be a lot of trouble?" Malik said

"Yes…too much for Marik's taste even…" Yugi bit his lower lip and thought for a moment. "He would probably sell Ryou to the nearest buyer…which unfortunately, with Ryou's looks, would either be a tavern owner or a slave trader." Yugi said

"So he's out there somewhere…" Bakura said before dashing out of the room

"Bakura!" Yami screamed as he followed "Wait! Let me help you…I care as much about Ryou as you do and I won't let you do this alone!" Yami said taking off his crown and concealing himself with a cloak.

Bakura nodded "we should split up though…we'll cover more ground if we do that." Bakura said as the two saddled horses and rode off into the city.

Honda walked into the Pharaohs chamber, after being summoned only to find him gone. He noticed Malik sitting upon his bed and smiled at his lost love.

"The pharaoh said he had something for me…" Honda said trailing off slightly.

Malik smiled jumping in his arms and smiling brightly "No one can ever take me from you again!" Malik said tears forming in his violet eyes.

Honda pulled away and kissed the crystal-like tears from his eyes. "Don't cry Malik, with the pharaohs order we can never be separated again…these past few months have been hell without you…" He said kissing his lovers neck before capturing his; lips in a passionate kiss bring his body firmly against his own.

"Malik pulled away from him and smiled softly "Aishiteru Koi." Malik said as Honda picked him up as if he was still a small child.

"We haven't spent much quality time together…" Honda said mischievously as he kissed his lovers face and neck nipping his ear slightly.

Malik moaned into the attention wrapping his legs around Honda's waist and wrapping his arms around his neck. "We shouldn't do this here…" Malik said realizing they were still in the pharaoh's chamber.

Honda stopped realizing where they were as well, he shook his head "You have a knack for being in the wrong place at the wrong time you know that koi?" Marik said spinning Malik on his back and walking out.

They crossed paths with Joey and Yugi who seemed happier as well, "I see you two have been reunited as well…" Honda noted

"Where have you been for the past week anyway?" Joey asked

"Absorbed in council because of our pharaohs numerous absences…where has his highness gone to anyway?" Honda asked

"He followed Bakura into the city to look for Ryou…" Yugi said softly hanging on to Joey's arm for comfort.

The four boys stood in silence for a moment all secretly hoping they found Ryou before something terrible happened to him, he had been through a lot in the past week…although Honda hadn't been around to witness anything he heard all the rumors and facts that floated about the palace. He hoped that the young boy will make it back all right, in a way he helped in them all being reunited even if he didn't realize it…he did.

Finally! I have updated! Aren't you proud? Sorry if its late I'm working on new stories right now that I can't post till they are finished, I hope you liked this chapter and I'm sorry to Honda fans for leaving him out of the story for so long!

PLEASE REVIEW!!!