Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Wetter is Better! ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Wetter is Better!

Chapter 1

Disclaimer:

This fan fiction deals with sex between two females. If this sort of content offends you, then you should refrain from clicking the link that leads to it in the future. Also, I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh! (Though I will some day…)

"Damnit!" Anzu shouted as Shizuka KOed her for the fifth time in Super Smash Bros: Melee.

"Face it," Shizuka taunted, "Peach is just better then Zelda."

"No Way! Sheik could kick that prissy wimp's ass!"

"Then how come I won?" Shizuka retorted. Anzu blushed in response.

"Come on, let's go get a snack. I'm hungry." Shizuka suggested. Anzu agreed and followed Shizuka into the kitchen.

Anzu's parents were out of town for the weekend, so the girls were going to spend it hanging out and junk.

The white curtains in the kitchen were billowing outwards in the fresh spring air. It was a sunny day, and noon had recently passed.

Anzu was wearing a tight white tank-top, and a silver miniskirt. Shizuka was wearing a near identical shirt, and her usual denim shorts.

"Three cheese good?" Anzu inquired, pulling a box of mini pizzas from the freezer.

"Yup." Shizuka smiled in response.

Anzu glared at Shizuka's butt for a brief moment as the younger girl bent over to place the pizzas in the oven. Decidedly uninterested in men, she had always found the younger brunette attractive. Anzu was too shy to admit her sexual preference though, never mind her attraction to her best friend. This, of course, did not prevent her from getting a nice look in every once in awhile.

"What to do while the pizzas are cooking…" Shizuka muttered.

"Starcraft." Anzu stated, not even bothering to ask. They both loved the game, and it was just as fun to watch as it was to play.

Anzu led the way upstairs to her computer and popped the CD into the disk tray. The two of them had a good laugh as Anzu annihilated her opponent.

Anzu smiled at Shizuka.

"Pizza time!"

Anzu followed Shizuka downstairs, again admiring her butt.

The two of them ate their pizzas and washed them back with a glass of red Kool-aid - `My favourite,' Anzu thought to herself.

"Now what shall we do?" Shizuka asked.

"Today is a shitty day for the mall, it is more of a stay-home-relax day.

"Yeah," Shizuka agreed. "Let's go watch T.V. for awhile."

Anzu led Shizuka into the living room and bent over in front of the T.V. to turn it on (giving Shizuka a nice view of her white, cotton panties.)

"Nice panties…" Shizuka giggled.

"Thanks!" Anzu replied, making more an effort to give Shizuka a better view then to hide them. Shizuka made a mental note that Anzu was wearing the same kind of panties that she wore herself. She stared blankly at Anzu's butt until Anzu stood back up and joined her on the couch.

The two of them lazied around for the rest of the day, playing games and such. By the time night rolled around, they were both bored and out of ideas.

"Why not rent a movie?" Anzu suggested.

"Alright. Let's do that." Shizuka responded.

They walked down to the video store and picked up a move and some snacks (Nibs, a few bags of M&Ms, and some Vanilla Pepsi.) When they got home, they unloaded their junk onto the coffee table in the living room and sat down beside each other, releasing a sigh of relief.

"Damn, it is chilly out there…" Anzu muttered.

"Yeah;" Shizuka agreed, "let's get comfy before the movie." Anzu said nothing in response.

Shizuka stood up and bent over, placing her butt a few mere inches from Anzu's face. Anzu blushed deeply as she felt her panties dampen. Shizuka unbuttoned her shorts and slid them off. For what seemed like an eternity, though it was only a few seconds, Anzu was staring Shizuka's butt, which was only clad in a pair of white cotton panties - much the same as Anzu's. Anzu could feel her juices dripping out of her now, and she was sure that she was getting the couch wet. She stood up, and struggling to restrain herself from burying her face into Shizuka's tight, round ass, quietly excused herself and ran upstairs to her room, stifling a moan on the way up as she felt her cum trickle down the inside of her smooth, round thighs.

She pulled a vibrator from her panties drawer and laid down on her bed, facing the ceiling. She immediately cupped her wet cunt in her free hand, pressing her panties and miniskirt into it. She rolled her head back, flicked the vibrator on, and slowly slid it up her thigh. She moaned as she ran it over her wet pussy, her panties getting soaked. She closed her eyes, adoring the feeling of her cum-soaked panties clinging to her skin. She started grinding herself into the vibrator, moaning in pleasure.

Anzu loved being able to cum a lot. Whenever she played with herself, she made sure to get her cloths (and usually bed sheets too) nice and wet. She could cum enough to make it look like someone had poured a bucked of water on her, and she loved it. The feeling of laying down in bed, soaked with your own juices felt so good.

Anzu's thoughts trailed to the time she had fucked herself - quite like how she was now - in a particularly arousing way.

She had removed her soaking panties and brought them up to her face. She nuzzled them, intoxicated by the smell, overcome by the feeling of her juices rubbing into her soft skin.

Anzu slid the vibrator into her panties and bald cunt, crying out in pleasure as more hot torrents of her sticky cum poured onto the bed and herself.

She had started to suck on the crotch of her panties. Not only was it the best thing that she had ever tasted, but she was getting even more turned on at the thought of having something in her mouth that had been rubbing against her pussy for a long time. She slid her hands down to her gushing pussy, screaming in pleasure at the hot, sticky liquid that was pouring out. She then slid her hands to her breasts, squeezing them. Eventually, she had proceeded to rub it all over her body, being sure to get every inch of herself soaked.

Her thoughts then trailed to Shizuka. She thought of the other girl's delicious butt, the object of which had brought her to her current, horny state. She had ceased caring about her screams of pleasure, and hadn't noticed that Shizuka was standing in the doorway, staring at her. Shizuka proceeded forwards to the foot of Anzu's bed.

"Hey!" She called out.

Anzu opened her eyes in shock.

"Shizuka! I was…umm…"

Shizuka just smiled and slid under the blankets (which were, to her utter delight, soaking wet). She straddled Anzu's hips and pressed her body down onto the older girl's frame.

"Think you can fuck me as well as you can yourself?" Shizuka purred, breathing in the heavy scent of Anzu's fuckjuices in the air and smiling as she felt Anzu's cum soaking into her skin and cloths.