Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ What is Sex? ❯ What is Sex 4? Sick Day pt.2 ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Title: “What is Sex 4? Sick Day pt.2.”
Summary: Mokuba's still not is feeling very good. But will that stop them from playing?
Warnings: Yaoi, Incest, lemon and OOCness for both. If you don't like this paring or are underage DO NOT GO ANY FURTHER!
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------
 
Kaiba woke up and stretched out. Mokuba who'd been snuggled up against him stirred.
 
“Morning kiddo.”
 
Mokuba looked up and smiled. “Morning Seto.”
 
“You feeling any better?”
 
“A little.”
 
Kaiba got up, went to the bathroom and brought back a thermometer along with some Children's Tylenol. He took Mokuba's temperature.
 
“Well what is Seto?”
 
“102.”
 
“But I feel better Seto honest.”
 
Kaiba wanted to believe him but wasn't sure. “Well either way you're still taking some Tylenol.”
 
“But Seto that stuff makes me sleepy.”
 
“I know kiddo. But we need to get your fever down.”
 
Mokuba sighed and agreed reluctantly. After he'd finished giving the medicine to Mokuba he laid down beside him and picked up the phone.
 
“Yes, No I won't be in till much later.”
 
Mokuba then got a sneaky idea. He crawled up and sat on his brother's lap and started to rub their erections next to each other. Causing Kaiba to have trouble talking. He put a hand on the kid's head to get him to stop.
 
“Yes I'll be bringing Mokuba in later he's not FEELING well.” Kaiba said as Mokuba starting up again. Kaiba reached out and tickled him. “Also have someone sent OVER to repair the stove here at THE mansion.” After he hung up he lightly scolded him. “Look kiddo if I don't make this next call the maids will begin to wonder why we're not down for breakfast and we want get to do this at all.”
 
Mokuba just pouted, Kaiba laughed and kissed his forehead. Then he called downstairs. “Yes cancel breakfast I'm going to take Mokuba down to Kaiba Corp. later we'll get something afterward.” After he hung up he opened the draw but noticed Mokuba looked like he was ready to go to sleep. He wasn't going to let the kid off the hook after what he did. He leaned down and kissed him. This woke him up and he kissed back as Kaiba put an arm around the kid's waist and pulled him up so that the kid was leaning against his chest. Then he got the lube out and quickly coated his fingers. He deepened the kiss while placing two fingers inside the kid. Mokuba gasped as he felt the third finger and bit his lip as he was stretched. “I don't see how you stay so tight kiddo.”
 
Mokuba whimpered a bit as his brother started stretching him a little harder than normal. `I'm guessing that answers my question. I think it must be a bad thing. I want to please Seto.' He whimpered again as he was continually stretched hard. “S-Seto?”
 
Kaiba stopped and pulled out seeing the tears in the kid's eyes. “What's wrong kiddo?”
 
“I-I know you have to stretch me but do you have to do it so hard?”
 
Kaiba hadn't realized he'd been doing it harder. He should have realized last night when Mokuba complained. “I'm sorry.” He gave the kid a loving kiss. “I didn't mean to be so hard.”
 
Mokuba sighed. “It's ok big brother I understand.”
 
Kaiba kissed him again and quickly coated his member up good. Then he broke the kiss. “You ready?”
 
“Ready for what?” Mokuba asked confused. Kaiba just smiled and lowered the kid down enough that he was on his member. Mokuba whimpered a bit when he felt his brother's member.
 
“Ok kid do you want to slide down or do you want me to do it.”
 
Mokuba wasn't sure this was something new. “How about both.”
 
Kaiba kissed him “All right.”
 
Together Mokuba was slowly lowered till he got half way. Mokuba whimpered.
 
“It's not going to work big brother.”
 
Kaiba smiled. “It's always worked before.”
 
Mokuba giggled a little then suddenly his brother growled into his neck. Mokuba shrieked with laughter but then let out a loud whimper of pain. All his giggling and wiggling forced him all the way down on his brother's length. It really hurt.
 
“You ok Mokuba?”
 
Mokuba swallowed and nodded.
 
“You sure?”
 
“Yeah it just hurts a lot more than normal.”
 
“I'm sorry. It was my fault I shouldn't have made you go down so fast.”
 
Mokuba sighed and leaned against his brother's chest wiggling a little loving the feel of his brother inside of him. `There's no way I'm telling him that it hurts a whole lot more than the first time we did this.'
“It's ok big brother it's no ones fault.”
 
Kaiba smiled and kissed his head. “Why don't you lay down and go to sleep?”
 
“No I like where I am. Besides…” Mokuba wiggled again gasping as his sweet spot was hit and also getting a gasp from his brother. “Tell me now you want me out. I just got in I don't want out.” And with that, he wiggled again gasping as his sweet spot was hit but then nuzzled his head into his brother's chest. `I maybe in pain but I love the feel of Seto inside me.'
 
Kaiba had to laugh when he wasn't gasping when the kid wiggled. Truthfully, he liked having the kid on him like this too. `Well it looks like that medicines finally caught up with the kid. Oh well…' Kaiba stretched and yawned pulling the covers around them and holding the small boy close and soon fell asleep.
 
------------------------
 
A little while later Mokuba woke up to find his brother holding him. He smiled and sat up only to gasp forgetting his brother was inside him. He then giggled and leaned up and kissed his brother's cheek. Kaiba stirred and opened his eyes to see Mokuba looking at him lovingly. He kissed the kid's nose getting a giggle out of him.
 
“Don't Seto.” Mokuba said with a laugh.
 
“Well then either you start moving up and down or I do.”
 
Mokuba giggled. Then he latched onto his brother's neck and started to slowly move up and down. He kept his head down not wanting to show his brother he was in pain. He wanted to do this, his brother wanted to do this.
 
“You all right, Mokuba? I don't want us to do this if its hurting you.”
 
Mokuba sat down in his brother's lap leaned up for a kiss. Kaiba smiled and leaned down and captured his little brother's lips in a kiss. Mokuba broke the kiss.
 
“I want to do this Seto.”
 
“But…”
 
“Seto it may hurt but I'll adjust. It'll be fine don't worry.”
 
“Only if you're sure about this.”
 
“I'm sure big brother really.” Mokuba started to slowly move up and down again. Kaiba wanting to help in anyway he could tried whispering soft soothing loving words into the boy's ear while lightly moving his hand under the boy's shirt to lightly rub his back to try to help maybe ease the pain a little.
 
It seemed to calm the kid down little bit. Though Mokuba wasn't moving up and down very much the little he was, was causing lots of emotions to run through them both Mokuba soon starting hitting his sweet spot so that the pain was gone replaced by pleasure.
 
Kaiba started to lightly rub Mokuba's sides and lower back making Mokuba arch forward.
 
“You okay.” Kaiba asked.
 
“I'm - I'm fine Seto really. That feels good.”
 
Kaiba was enjoying this but was really afraid the kid wasn't. He tried to enjoy this as much as he could but it was kind of hard at times, being that he was worried about Mokuba. He continued to rub Mokuba all over to try to sooth him as much as he could. Soon he moaned loudly sending his release into the small boy. It was over and Mokuba collapsed on his brother's chest. Mokuba sighed smiling and snuggled down to get his brother as far into him as he could and then snuggled his head into his brother chest and fell asleep.
 
`Oh man I can't believe how wonderful that was. We have got to do this again when he feels better. It'd probably be even better.' Kaiba thought as he let sleep over take him.
 
------------------------
 
Later Kaiba woke up and kissed Mokuba's forehead but was a little concerned at how hot he felt.
 
“Hey kid time to get up.”
 
Mokuba sat up and rubbed his eyes but then gasped as he moved again forgetting his brother was still inside him. Kaiba also couldn't help but gasp.
 
“Can we play now big brother?”
 
“I'd love to kiddo, but I really think we should get cleaned up and go down to Kaiba Crop and get you looked at. If we play now we'll never get there.”
 
“Please Seto?” Mokuba begged wiggling.
 
Kaiba so wanted to say no but how could he? He kissed the kid's nose getting the kid to giggle to relax him some then began to slowly, tap his hips up against his brother's bottom. Mokuba couldn't believe how weird and wonderful this felt all at the same time. Kaiba was enjoying the different emotions that seemed to be playing across his brother's face. Soon Kaiba couldn't control the slow pace any more and started going faster. Mokuba moaned unable to control the emotions going threw him. Soon Kaiba couldn't hold it anymore and thrust one last time sending his release into the kid.
 
They both collapsed onto the bed exhausted.
 
“Thank you Seto, that, that was wonderful.”
 
Kaiba sighed and kissed the kid's head. After a few minutes, he calmed his breath enough and stood taking the kid with him.
 
“Where are we going Seto?”
 
“I told you, I want to take you down to Kaiba Corp. so we're going to take a bath then get going.”
 
Mokuba sighed “Okay Seto.”
 
------------------------
 
At Kaiba Crop. the doctor had finished examining Mokuba.
 
“Well it seems you just have caught a nasty case of the flu. We'll give you a shot and some medicine and should be good a new in a few days.”
 
“Thank You Doctor.” Kaiba said.
 
“So does this mean that Seto and I can still play together?” Mokuba asked and grinned seeing the shocked look on his brother's face then giggled slightly seeing the look turn into a stern one.
 
Of course, the doctor was assuming he meant board games, video games, or something. Kaiba was aware of this too but that didn't mean he didn't want to strangle the kid right then and there for it.
 
“I see no harm in it. As long as it's no outdoor excessive strenuous activity, you need to stay in bed and rest.”
 
Kaiba knew that look on his little brother's face and still wanted to strangle him. Mokuba wasn't happy when he was forced to get a shot. They stopped at a small restaurant across form Kaiba Corp. and ate breakfast. The ride home was silent at first but then Mokuba couldn't handle his big brother being mad at him so he snuggled up against him. Kaiba sighed he could never stay mad at the kid for long so he put his arms around him. Mokuba smiled and nuzzled his head into his brother's chest and before he knew, he'd fallen asleep. He woke up when he felt the limo stop. Then he felt his brother pick him up and start to carry him. When he opened his eyes, he saw his brother was taking him to his room.
 
“Seto could you put me down please.”
 
Kaiba was surprised but did as he was asked.
 
“Wait here a minute big brother.” Mokuba said walking to his brother's room. He then got out of his clothes, crawled up on the bed, got on his hands and knees and called for his brother. “Seto you can come in now.”
 
------------------------
 
After Mokuba left Kaiba figured the kid wanted to sleep in his room, so he went into his brother's room and got his nightshirt. He had taken it in there and laid it on the bed after their bath earlier that morning. This way they would know where it was and wouldn't be hunting for it all night. Then he heard his brother calling to him. He walked in and was surprised. He shut and locked the door and walked over and laid his brother's shirt on the bed.
 
“So bound and determined to get your way are we?” Kaiba asked.
 
Mokuba just giggled as Kaiba got out of his own clothes and reached into the draw for some lube. He poured some onto his fingers and immediately stuck two fingers inside his brother's entrance. Mokuba moaned a little but hissed at the pain when a third finger was added and Kaiba intentionally started to stretch him harder.
 
“Seto please big brother not so hard.”
 
“It helps you better this way.” Kaiba said pulling out and slicking up his own manhood.
 
“But Seto…”
 
“You know, you're becoming quite the little sex addict. I had my doubts but now you really want it and so I'm going to give it to you.”
 
Mokuba wasn't sure what his brother meant by that but then his brother pushed his back so that his head was resting on the bed. Mokuba gripped the bed sheets tightly. He moaned a little as he felt his brother rub his butt a little. Then he gasped as he felt his brother part his butt cheeks, whimpered a little as he felt his brother's member at his entrance, and screamed when without any warning his brother plunged into him.
 
“It hurts Seto!”
 
“Sorry, I didn't mean to be quite so forceful.”
 
Mokuba sighed. “It's all right big brother. Go for it.”
 
Kaiba smirked then started to slam into him harder than ever before. Mokuba was moaning not use to being ridden so hard. Kaiba then reached around pulling at Mokuba's member trying his best to pump him with his thrusts.
 
“Oh! Big brother!” Mokuba said his eyes filled with tears, “Not so hard please!”
 
Kaiba instinctively stopped all together. “You sure you want me to stop? I thought you would love it.” Kaiba said.
 
“Yes, I do love it Big Brother! Harder, faster!"
 
Kaiba obeyed and started to thrust into him again harder than ever going faster than before. This was even the first time the bed moved even if it was only a little. Then suddenly Mokuba screamed spilling his essence all over his brother's hand and his stomach.
 
Kaiba trusted a couple of more time before coming inside of him. He pulled out and then collapsed on the bed.
 
“So is that what you had in mind?”
 
Mokuba couldn't move he was so exhausted. Kaiba figured he'd get him to move. So, when Mokuba didn't answer him he got up and plunged into him again.
 
“SETO! Not again, Please! I'm still sore!”
 
“You should have answered me then.” Kaiba said thrusting into the kid.
 
Mokuba soon found himself moaning he was enjoying this till his brother's hand landed against the hip that he'd gotten his shot in. He screamed tears in his eyes. Soon his brother plunged one last time into him and then collapsed on the bed totally out of breath.
 
“You know, I think you get better at this every time.”
 
Mokuba finding it hard to move was able to move around enough that he was able to collapse onto his brother's chest knocking the wind out of him.
 
“Sorry big brother.”
 
“No harm done kid.” Kaiba said, then pulled the sheets over them and holding the boy close. “So how do you feel?”
 
“You mean besides being sore and unable to walk for a week?” Mokuba asked giggling.
 
“Yes smart elik, beside that.” Kaiba teased tickling him.
 
“No… stop… Seto… please!” Mokuba managed to get out between laughter's.
 
Soon they were both so tired they fell asleep.