Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ What Might Have Happened ❯ Special!: Pictures on Yugi's Camera ( Chapter 17 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

~*^^*~

SPECIAL: PICTURES ON YUGI’S CAMERA

Part 1

Mai kissing Joey in an empty classroom- marked senior slide-show on the back.

Mokuba tackling a laughing Seto.

Tea and Tristan in the middle of a food fight- marked senior slide-show also.

A shocked Yugi sitting before a birthday cake with Mokuba shoving a present in her hands.

Ryou in a lopsided party hate and noise maker hanging half-way out of his mouth.

The group of them holding party poppers and smiling with intent.

Solomon Motou trying to move a box as a tear in his pants was visible and his red face.

Yami’s bad hair day and in his boxers.

Bakura with Yami in a head lock.

Ryou giving a thumbs up behind the wrestling match.

Joey with his defeat look and Duke looking smug.

Joey in his dog suit- senior slide-show.

Malik in deep concentration, looking cute.

Yami surrounded by girls, looking horrified.

Yami trying to pry Tea off his arm with the group of girls around him.

A smug Malik carrying a glaring Yugi over his shoulder.

The Ryou, Yugi, and Malik in front of a stone tablet smiling.

A picture of the five of them playing poker with popcorn.

Mokuba kissing his brother, both covered in cake.

Marik pinning Ryou as Malik was covered in icing on Marik’s back looking devious.

Bakura spiking the punch with a bottle of vodka.

Drunk Ryou hugging a twitching Yami as Yugi was crying with laughter in the background.

The lot of them, many drunk but Mokuba, Yugi, Yami, Marik, and Bakura, gathered on the coffee table.

Drunk Solomon passed out on the couch.

~*^^*~