Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ What's the Worst that Could Happen? ❯ Ryou, did you know Bakura can't swim? ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

HIYA!! Spirit again! With another…interesting plot…anyways, I'm only putting in the disclaimer once, so here it is:

I don't own YuGiOh. In fact, I don't even own a car. So if you sue me, all you'll get is my $5 of allowance, my little brother and sister, and some lint balls. I also don't own any other show, book, movie, etc that may be mentioned in here.

I think that's the shortest opening comment I've ever done...O.O;;; Anyways, on with the ficcy!!!!!

Oh, and yes, I know that the Millennium Items are water proof…hehe…

**************************************************************** *****************************

"Dang it, Ryou, I'm NOT going to some stupid pool party!!!!!" Bakura growled at his light. Although he had made an effort to be a little nicer to Ryou's friends, parties were still a no-no in his book.

"Please? If you don't go willingly, than I'm gonna make you play Twister with Yami Yugi." Ryou smiled angelically.

"Huh? Twister? What's that?" Ryou grinned at the slightly nervous sound in his Yami's voice.

"Oh…just an interesting little game where we see how flexible you are." Suggested Ryou. That was only half the game, but the rest he would save as a surprise, in case Bakura needed more convincing.

Bakura's eyes narrowed dangerously, and he glared at his aibou.

"Oh come on! What's the worst that could happen?"

"Well...I…ya see…"

"Yea?"

"IDUNNOHOWTOSWIM!" Bakura shouted, wincing. Ryou blinked a few times, than grinned impishly.

"What was that? I'm afraid I couldn't understand that."

If looks could kill, Ryou would have been on the ground screaming in agony. Instead, Bakura's gaze darkened until it could have made a gladiator run screaming for his mommy. Ryou gulped, and smiled widely, raising his eyebrows as far as they could go.

"I. Said. I. Don't. Know. How. To. Swim. Ok?" Bakura grabbed the arm of the chair he was sitting in and sat up. A few crickets chirped. Than Ryou burst out laughing.

"Haha!!! You mean *gasp* to tell me *snort* that even though you lived…hehe…in Egypt, next to the Nil...Nile...your whole life, you NEVER learned how…haha!...to swim?!" Ryou laid down on the couch, trying to breathe.

"So. What."

Ryou sat up again, smiling at the expression on his dark's face. "Oh, come on. It's just like being in the bathtub. Except for with a swim suit on and it's bigger."

"Oh, thanks, REAL comforting."

Ryou sat back up, and patted his Yami on the shoulder. "There there. I'm sure you'll be fine. Besides, what's the worst that could happen?"

"I wish you'd stop asking that."

**************************************************************** *****************************

Ok, sorry that was so short. Anyways, Bakura, tell them about next chapter!

Bakura: No.

Spirit: >.< I haven't even hurt you yet and this is the appreciation I get!?

Bakura: You made me a big softie, made me tell Bakura that I can't swim, and I might have to play Twister with Yami Yugi!!! Ra!!!!!

Spirit: hehe...um...I suppose you've gotta point. Alright, next chapter:

CHAPTER 2:

Ryou drags Bakura along to the pool party. Everything's going fine until Yami Malik, Yami Yugi, and Yami Bakura get the Millennium Items wet…and disaster strikes!!! All coming up in Chapter 2:

Hello, Seto Kaiba

Bakura: The absolute destiny Apocalypse.

Spirit: Gotta love Revolutionary Girl Utena!!!! And Bakura, of course!!!!