Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ What ❯ What ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I do not own Yugioh…and if I did…well read this and you will see what my world would be like ^_^ and Bakura would belong to me.

What?
By Yami Kitsune

Yami was walking down the street when he saw Kaiba coming toward him. Yami smiled when he saw Kaiba where his long coat.

"Nice dress Kaiba." Yami smirked.

"It's not a dress. It's a coat." Seto glared at him. Just then Bakura came up.

"Hey Bakura! Tell me, isn't Kaiba warring a dress?" Yami asked pointing at Seto. Bakura looked at the CEO and nodded.

"Your right he is!" Bakura said and burst out laughing.

"It's not a dress!" Seto said getting really annoyed. The two yami's saw Marik and Malik walking up the street toward him.

"Hey! You two come here and see Kaiba's dress!" Bakura yelled over to them. The came running up and took one look at Kaiba then burst out laughing as well. Seto growled under his breath.

"It. Is. A. COAT!" He yelled.

Every one saw Yugi, Ryou, Joey and Mokuba come up behind Seto.

"Big brother why is your face all red?" Mokuba asked looking up at his niisan.

//Yugi. Tell me isn't Seto warring a dress?// Yugi looked at Seto then back at Yami.

"No he's not warring a dress...I think." Seto went to take a swing at Yugi and missed because he was so short. Yugi just smiled and skipped over to Yami who glared at Seto for even trying to hit Yugi. Bakura had just asked Ryou the same thing they had asked every one else. Ryou blushed and looked at Seto who gave him a glare that said 'You say one word and I will kill you' Ryou just started backing away.

"I think I don't want to get in the middle of this." With that he ran off toward home. Every one looked at Joey who was circling Seto.

"Hmm..."

"What?!" Seto snapped. Joey jumped back a bit.

"Oh nothing, I was just wondering where you got that dress. I was thinking of getting one for my sister for her birthday." Seto just took off the coat and through it at Joey.

"I GIVE UP!" he said and stomped off. Mokuba looked as his brother left then turned to Yami.

"What was that all about?"

"We were just saying Seto wares a dress." Bakura said.

"That wasn't a dress he was warring! He doesn't ware his dresses in the day time." Mokuba smiled and skipped of. Every one stared in shock as the two Kaiba brothers disappeared around the corner.

"I. don't even want to know." Joey said.

The end.

Yami Kitsune: Ok what did you think? I was really board and my brother was looking at some pics of Seto and he said it looked like he was warring a dress.and this fanfic just popped into my head ^_^

Seto: That, was not funny.

Bakura: Oh sure it was! Seto Kaiba wares dresses!

Seto: I DO NOT!

Joey: Oh come on Mokuba told us that you did!

Seto: HE WHAT!?

Mokuba: *hides behind Yami Kitsune*

Yami Kitsune: ANY WAY! I hope you all liked my little weird fic! Ja ne for now!