Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Whenever, Whereever ❯ *twitch* ( Chapter 13 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

*Yami....Yami....can you hear me?*

Yami twitched to the sound of Kama's voice. //Kama? How the hell...?//

*Kami took off the bracelet. I can't contact her.* Kama said. *Bring Anzu over here, get her to put the bracelet, then I can take over her body and get to Kami.*

//Are you crazy?// Yami demanded. //I'm not letting to take over Anzu's body!//

*Why not?* Kama whined. *I need to get out of here!*

//I can't help you Kama, I'm sorry.//

*Oh fine.*

//Kama...? Kama? Kama, are you still with me?// Yami sighed and leaned back in his chair. 'I guess not....'

"You said no....right?" Anzu asked looking at Yami after he told her what Kama said.

"Yes, of course, Kama don't know what would happen if she took over your body." Yami said.

"What would happen anyway?" Anzu asked.

"You'd both die." Yami said. "That's the simplest way to put it."

"Damn..." Anzu said shaking her head. "Thanks Yami."

"Yeah." Yami said. "Don't mention it."

~~~~~

*Dammit, Yami.* Kama walked around her soul room. A sudden shake made her fall down, and she felt strange... *Yes! Kami is putting the bracelet on!* she said.

*Kami! Don't take the bracelet off!* Kama said. *I don't want you to do that EVER again!*

*~Why not? It never killed you did it?~* Kami said, annoyed that her Yami started talking to her right away.

*No, but it could have killed you.* Kama said. *If you got in trouble I wouldn't be able to help you!*

*~Isn't that the reason you get Seto to come in the first place?~* Kami asked angrily. *~Just cool it, Kama. I respect the fact that you care, but just take it down a notch.~*

*I guess you'll learn the hard way.* Kama said with a sigh.

"What's wrong, Kami?" Seto asked, he saw the string of anger come across her face.

"Nothing." Kami said sourly.

~~~~~

"I'm going to go over to the studio." Anzu said looking at Yami. "Wanna come?"

"Um...sure." Yami said grabbing his jacket. "Why are we going down anyway?"

"Well, the manager wants to give the two lead singers a treat for coming." Anzu said. "I don't know what it is, but I think it involves a airship."

"An airship? As in those hug balloon things?" Yami asked following Anzu down over the stairs of hotel.

"Yup." Anzu said with a smile. "I think its gonna be fun."

"Yeah..." Yami said.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm not a fan of heights..."

"Ah c'mon." Anzu said putting her hand on his arm. "I'll be there, I hate heights too, but we can't refuse this. We'll do it together."

"Great!" Yami said hooking arms with his friend, he didn't realized what he was doing, Anzu never either, but it made the both of them feel great.

"Look at your mate, help me sing my song
Tell her I'm your man, you're my girl
I'm gonna tell it to the whole wide world..."

Yami sang, he looked over at Anzu to wait for her to sing. They were already up to the studio, but they were waiting for Mr. Phil, the manager.

"Ladies say I'm your girl, you're my man
Promise to love you the best I can!"

Anzu sang, they both laughed.

"Wonderful! You two are great together!" Mr. Phil said walking out of the back room.

"Hmm?" Anzu and Yami looked at him.

"They never told me that the two lead singers were also dating."

"Oh no, no, no." Anzu said. "We aren't going out. We were just singing to kill the time."

"I'm not talking about the lyrics of the song..." Mr. Phil said standing them up. "You two just look so nice together."

Anzu and Yami looked at each other and blushed. "And also, your arms are hooked..."

Anzu and Yami quickly unhooked arms and took a couple steps away from each other. Mr. Phil chuckled. "So I guess I better give you two a tour of the place before I get you to go on your airship ride."

"That would be great!" Anzu said.

"Yeah, lets go." Yami said. they both followed him down the hall.